The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

IMO the chroma one looks very eastern dragon...

guess there goes my chroma design 

@arch111

Oh well. It was kind of bound to happen, wasn´t it? Too bad you didnt get a chance to get that idea out, but I say there is still a proper skin to be made.

That deluxe screams anime in a way I am not sure can properly be translated into warframe. I am sure they will do it, it just looks like the designs are curving more and more toward fantasy. They are cool in their own way for sure. I wonder if that means we will have more freedom with Tennogen now that Premiums are getring very themed.

21 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Oh well. It was kind of bound to happen, wasn´t it? Too bad you didnt get a chance to get that idea out, but I say there is still a proper skin to be made.

That deluxe screams anime in a way I am not sure can properly be translated into warframe. I am sure they will do it, it just looks like the designs are curving more and more toward fantasy. They are cool in their own way for sure. I wonder if that means we will have more freedom with Tennogen now that Premiums are getring very themed.

possibly,

the tennogen deluxes are mainly unique design or grineer themed 

so corpus and sentient theme may be open >?

2 hours ago, Naith said:

You don't have to get it. 

People are forgetting that the whole point of the deluxe range is to have something generally different and interesting to the vanilla version. It ticks those boxes. 

I love the concept for Frost. Hope it doesn't change. Looking forward to using it as his prime is lacking. Absolutely glad it's not based off that lousy concept art of the original Frost people class as 'proto' Frost. 

but its frost id course i have to get it, :P 

also I love the rest of it, just not a big fan of the helmet, most skins you can change the helmet/ wear the others. (though that might end up looking crap)

I always use the frost festive skin kek. 

1 hour ago, War-Zone said:

100% agree. I was really looking forward to that one actually. What happened to that? Not that the new one doesn't look good too.

The Aleph skin is fanmade , not made by DE , we could see it as a Tennogen , but the one showed in the devstream will be the deluxe skin

All of my plat is definitely reserved for all of these deluxe skins. Falling in love with Ash's deluxe helmet, Zephyr's deluxe body skin (with the Hagaromo helmet YAS), and completely tear-jerking at the Jotun and Eastern Dragon concepts for both Frost and Chroma respectively. I am absolutely and utterly stoked about seeing these skins drop on consoles. Day One Purchase, confirmed.

If there's something I'm not a fan of, it's the Ash Deluxe skin's whipped cream / banana peel thighs. I'm sure I can recolor them to not look so apparent, but... ehh.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23