Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gazal Inaros skin

lukinu_u

A lot of people loved the Gazal theme (include me) and wanted an expantion of this collection.
I thought about a warframe that match with the Gazal theme and Inaros is proably the best warframe for that. It's also a good opportunity to give him a Deluxe skin because it's one of my preferates warframes but for me, also one of the ugliest (exept his Anubis Helmet).

I first wanted to do something with Tennogen but Inaros have too special shape that make really hard to do something different with his body.
So I just made a sketch to show how I imagine it.

1476630310-gazal-inaros.png

It's look really rought because it's more a first sketch that a finished art and the orange metal/bronze was a bit complicated to draw and it not look at all like how it is on current Gazal items :/
I also precise that I want to split the current purple in to differents color for more customisation.

Edited by lukinu_u

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I totally forgot about this concept XD

On 28/03/2017 at 10:49 AM, BlackDiamondAce said:

My problem is how does the neck blend into alt helmets like Anubis?

The head is the entire cloth part convering the head, so there would be a "true neck" below.

• 1 month later...

i dont like this skin

inaros is meant to evoke an eldrich buried king, entombed for millions of years and degraded past the point of being a normal warframe. he's as much a zombie as nekros. this skin is flavorless and boring, and the lack of pose cements it in this role.