The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough with Baro cosmetics

Otakuwolf

8 minutes ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

Yes but don't get rid of Primed mods though. Honestly I got my Prisma daedalus set from him and my Wyrms face plate I think.

I wasn't suggesting to remove existing Prime mods. Just don't want to see new unwarranted Prime mods. (e.g. Serration, mulitishot, streamline, blah blah blah,etc.) Prime mods such as Intruder, Master Thief, Enemy Sense are okay. However, we all know if Baro brings those, the general populace will riot. 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

I wasn't suggesting to remove existing Prime mods. Just don't want to see new unwarranted Prime mods. (e.g. Serration, mulitishot, streamline, blah blah blah,etc.) Prime mods such as Intruder, Master Thief, Enemy Sense are okay. However, we all know if Baro brings those, the general populace will riot. 

Sorry. I'm the general population on that last part.

Sorry I misread the last part. I thought you said "not" instead of "riot". Anyway I wouldn't use those mods but could see a stealthy player maining that loadout with loki

Edited by (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015

15 minutes ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

When he says they're "not funny" I hope he doesn't mean they're too hard because if he does then I wish him the best of luck with the corpus hacks

I don't remember the last time I failed a corpus hack if there was any. However, I lag a lot, so sometimes I can't even manage grineer ones without Intruder if the host makes me lag enough.

Back on topic: I honestly don't mind Baro's wares, especially now since he always seems to bring at least a primed mod (or stances), along with cosmetics. As has been said before, just because you have it, it doesn't mean it's "trash".

45 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

I agree thoroughly... Baro's supposed to be this elite collector of fine items, true, but... While I like fancy outfits (though, some may not agree with me, as my idea of fancy is in camoflauge), I prefer nice weaponry even more.

Different people, different preferences.

Won't happen... The cost for maxing a 10-rank Primed mod is expensive enough as it is... a Primed 20-rank would be ludicrously expensive at best. That, and Legendary cores aren't exactly easy to get.

u work hard to max it and wen u do u fell rewarded i would farm to max it that is sure..

1 hour ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

When he says they're "not funny" I hope he doesn't mean they're too hard because if he does then I wish him the best of luck with the corpus hacks

Grineer hacks are twitch based. I disliked them from the moment they were presented in the Design Council. That said I haven't failed many (though certainly more than Corpus ones) but I will probably never like them.

Corpus hacks are simple puzzles, no twitch involved. That said, I can imagine the Corpus ones would be a pain with a controller...

Still hoping for Primed Terminal Velocity, Primed Firestorm, and Primed Sinister Reach, but I'm not complaining about cosmetics. Sure, I'm not going to be using the majority of them, but I'd rather not have too many more Primed mods to rank up while there are so many existing Primed mods I haven't even gotten started on yet.

The reason why Primed Continuity is the only Primed mod that truly changes how you build a Warframe is because Primed Continuity is capable of negating the negative portion of Rank 4 Fleeting Expertise with the use of one mod with no drawback of its own. Previously, to get the same effect, we used to either need two mod slots for Continuity and Constitution or sacrifice power range by using Narrow Minded.

No other Primed mod is considered "mandatory" by any means.

The significance of Primed Streamline is namely that it allows you to use a lower-ranked Rank 1 Fleeting Expertise to achieve maximum efficiency with only a -20% penalty to duration instead of the -50% penalty from Rank 4 Fleeting Expertise. Effectively, what Primed Streamline does is not so much increasing your power efficiency, but increasing your power duration

Baro's been meh as of late. I don't mind cosmetics, but if it's something niche like cat clothes or a landing craft skin, it doesn't make me want to spend my ducats.

While I understand that people don't want power creep Primed mods and whatnot, there are candidates for Primed mods that wouldn't really creep any power. Exilus mods come to mind; things like Enemy Sense, Master Thief and Patagium for example.

Imo, Baro should bring a set of things:

* The constant Assassin Lures, Inaros Quest and Boosters
* Cosmetcs, just way more of them. And less niched stuff too please. Ki'Teer Sekhara, Prisma Arrows and Prisma Frame-armor-pieces are the only thinsg I've REALLY liked cosmetics-wise from Ki'Teer.
* Prisma/Mara weapons of otherwise "intended to be lower-tier weapons", so said weapons are nudged up a couple of tiers, hopefully even becoming endgame viable weapons (i.e. not Prisma/Mara-buffs of already very powerful weapons). So far, I think that has been the more or less the case too, so no complaints. But I'd like to see more of them (Prisma Kraken anyone?)
* Certain event weapons (like Prova Vandal etc)
* Primed mods of WEAK utility mods, so mods like Primed Slip Magazine is fine, but Primed Continuity is not.
* Hard-to-get rare/event mods. Stuff like Vermilion Storm was truly nice to

In essence, the only complaints I have are some of the Primed mods (the non-utility ones) being too good, that some cosmetics are kinda... meh, and that I'd like to see a few more low-tier weapons being Prisma'd/Mara'd. So all in all, I'm not complaining too much.

Edited by Azamagon

3 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Funny, because I don't see the need for even more primed mods or special weapons that you won't use for more than a week. I'm perfectly fine with the cosmetics.

Thing is, most of these cosmetics i never ever use AT ALL. Weapons at least i use A LITTLE BIT and they even give MR points. Also, the prisma burst laser from prisma shade is pretty darn sweet. But it doesn't have to mean we should give up on cosmetics completely. Just...bring some more diversity baro... Last year was pretty good imho.

7 hours ago, Omega-ZX said:

I want primed intruder because grineer hack is not funny.

they are pretty easy man just start from any side to the other like top-bottom, left-right or right-left but dont go random and that will mess up with your mood seriously.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Its away of getting cosmetics without plat, the current balance of stock seems ok overall though.

I was going to say this ^ but you came up first. It should be kept as it is just because only through Baro we can get our hands on some quality cosmetics w/o spending plats regardless of those ones who spend plats to buy junks though.

Just now, ashrah said:

yes i know i would like use much more wepons.... like dera vandal. supra. but now  they are wepons who are better to much...

At least we could make some use of the useless ones under some particular conditions as increasing only the base damage wont make them that efficient but still. And again those who are saying that, if those mods are to come then rules will break and high cost etc. I will simply consider them 'not for the mass' more like L.cores/Arcanes. Baro should bring exotics for elites and that should be kept that way.

38 minutes ago, mikey619 said:

The cap isn't 75%. Channeling abilities are affected over the 75% it just text doesn't reflect that.

Yes and No. :) The cap is 75%. Only toggle skills have more. Like WoF from Ember where duration is a key. So...