The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you do in Warframe?

Marceronni

Trying to get Stalkers weapons apart from Dread ... I have so many Dread blueprints.

Farming relics/primes.

Leveling weapons/frames.

Trying to decide what to forma.

Running alerts.

Running missions.

Farming credits.

Trying to find Kuria.

Wanting that Mesa systems but not having any keys after running it 10 times and getting 8 neuroptics and 2 chassis (seriously, the RNG in this game is annoying as all hell).

Wanting those last 2 Nyx Prime parts I need but never finding them. 

11 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Trying to get Stalkers weapons apart from Dread ... I have so many Dread blueprints.

Farming relics/primes.

Leveling weapons/frames.

Trying to decide what to forma.

Running alerts.

Running missions.

Farming credits.

Trying to find Kuria.

Wanting that Mesa systems but not having any keys after running it 10 times and getting 8 neuroptics and 2 chassis (seriously, the RNG in this game is annoying as all hell).

Wanting those last 2 Nyx Prime parts I need but never finding them. 

Let me spoil this to you...

Dread - just awesome!
Hate - one of the best melees, just use different stance, so here is a weapon to forma.
Despair - one of the worst weapons i ever used, but i am keeping it for collection. also, wasting formas on that wont help. i realise it after 5th forma.
War - ah...The War...you never get enough of that. With Tempo Royal it can do wonders.

So, here is my honest opinion about Stalkers weapons. 3/4 are awesome.

Do my daily sorties, syndicate missions -> Mandatory, unless I feel really sick and tired like how I was yesterday

Farm ducats, run random radiant runs or alerts while "ctrl + v"ing on trade chat after every extraction. -> When I have time and feel like it

...I guess, I am just playing since I've played for 200 something days and it's pretty much a habit by now. 

Edited by NativeKiller

Apart of my obsession with FashionFrame (and that includes farming the platinum to buy all the stuff!)(I blame Rob from aggp for this) i'm mostly trying All the frames and weapons i got just for mastery to see if i can build  them and actually start liking them. Rhino, Nova, Valkyr... i kinda didn't like those frames back then. I always liked playing with Volt, Trinity, Ash or Loki. But the reason i didn't liked them was because people told me "you have to build them like this, or you'll suck!"

People always told me to grab the most OP weapon, or to max this one skill that breaks the game. The thing is, I never was the kind of guy who focuses on going with the most efficient loadout for a mission, or maxing a certain stat/skill to the max and ditch the others. I actually hate "one trick pony" frames. I was one of the guys who wasn't angry with the Saryn rework (and after trying her for Miasma or Melee builds, i love her)

So! Nowadays i've got more experience and i can come up with my own builds. I enjoy running Rhino with tons of duration and range for Stomp and buffing allies, or perhaps Nova with max efficiency and some of her augments. I love spamming portals with her and speedrun the whole team. 

This also came with interest on weapons i never used, like Supra, Heavy melee weapons, Crossbows or Snipers. Now i run my Volt with a hybrid Speed build using the Jat Kittag. Primed reach and Vulkan Blitz FTW ;D

And yeah, that's most of my time nowadays: farming forma, building weapons i left behind, trying gameplay styles outside of what i always do, or adapting things to my own liking.

(Meanwhile my two clanmates keeps running with just Tonkor/Loki and Tonkor/Frost. Nothing else. Then they say the game is not fun anymore, lol.)

Edited by Arandabido

7 hours ago, GRIFFONP said:

I was also wondering why the hell is the gold paint on Uru Prime Syandana was in tertiary when all other prime syandanas had the gold plating under the accents category.

I heard that they will fix it. Same goes for Cycuta priime syandana as well. There were so many hotfixes after they add that syandana but still no fix for it.
And did you notice that there is almost no golden parts on acents category for Urur prime? And no channeling feature too? I still dont know is it ment to be like that...

Edited by ARHYST

Sorties, Syndicate dailies, cap focus if it's not done yet, tab out. Generally takes 1-2 hours. Any spare time I have left to blow I spend doing

17 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Log onto the forums to b!+ch and moan about the lack of content/nerfs/buffs/[insert flavour of the month here].

Reveal hidden contents

im-just-kidding-but-seriously.jpg

that.