The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Within Trailer Released and Release Date

NovusNova

1 minute ago, WhyNotBro said:

Who cares... :D
To be serious, i think DE has no more rights to delay. Even for 1-2 days. 9 November was announced....there is no way back :D
If they delay it again...awww, i guess here will be such an amazing S#&$storm :D

If you checked the link, it's the week of November 9th. No real solid date, but the timeframe is that week.

Well, I think they've learned their lesson by now, as stated numerous times by Steve.
There is no apparent reason for any further delays now it seems, and they're trying to hype it all up again.
Personally, I think it's gonna come out either on time, or a day/two after at worst.

I'm ok with the time it's taking as much as I want it and I want it now quality takes time. If I didn't believe in [DE] I probably wouldn't of spent as much money on their game to begin with. Also, to be fair TSD took less time to create and it was awesome some people even cried it was so good. I myself teared up not gonna lie.

3 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

I'd be hyped for it...IF I COULD EVEN BE SURE I COULD LOG IN OR FECKING START THE LAUNCHER FROM ALL THESE CONNECTION ERRORS GRRRRRRRR

i had problems with launcher. checked if the game servers and launcher are online with this:https://deathsnacks.com/wf/status.html
After it showed that it's online, restarted my router and i was able to play.

Edited by Kubros

1 minute ago, Kubros said:

i had problems with launcher. checked if the game servers and launcher are online with this:https://deathsnacks.com/wf/status.html
After it showed that it's online, restarted my router and i was able to play.

Thanks for reaching out, but all the users in my country that I know are down, and yes, we use different ISPs. It's been like this for the past 5 days, and I am just tired of this S#&$.

9 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

I'm confident if will, after all the troubles that a wrong ETA caused back in April, I'm pretty sure that they would have never provided a release date or a month unless they were 100% sure this time. 

This.

I'm 100% positive they wouldn't set a date for it in fear of another community backlash.

Unless they were actually ready this time.

Edited by Wiz3rd
Posting too fast

3 hours ago, Wiz3rd said:

This.

I'm 100% positive they wouldn't set a date for it in fear of another community backlash.

Unless they were actually ready this time.

I'm fascinated that the delay was story-driven (rewrites, voice acting callbacks, etc) and would love to see/know why they had such conviction and how it differs from the original direction.

I'm hoping they decided on committing to introducing Umbra Warframes as a complete series of alternates to standard and Prime.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I'm fascinated that the delay was story-driven (rewrites, voice acting callbacks, etc) and would love to see/know why they had such conviction and how it differs from the original direction.

I'm hoping they decided on committing to introducing Umbra Warframes as a complete series of alternates to standard and Prime.

Unfortunately, they said not all frames will have an Umbra version, but the devs may change their mind by then, so I guess we'll see.

48 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

Unfortunately, they said not all frames will have an Umbra version, but the devs may change their mind by then, so I guess we'll see.

our hope is they try to expand it , but with the everything thats gone on with umrbas, we arnt even sure that will stay so 

steve wants it to become a thing , and i sincerely hope it does 

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

our hope is they try to expand it , but with the everything thats gone on with umrbas, we arnt even sure that will stay so 

steve wants it to become a thing , and i sincerely hope it does 

Yeah, but they also said they wanted them to feel special, not to make them "just another mastery fodder" or "powercreep".
And that would require some effort, as we all know. Just look at the Excalibur Umbra's case right now. Nothing but waiting and mystery...

20 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

Yeah, but they also said they wanted them to feel special, not to make them "just another mastery fodder" or "powercreep".
And that would require some effort, as we all know. Just look at the Excalibur Umbra's case right now. Nothing but waiting and mystery...

well there are many speculations and concept ideas thrown about the past year + 

and steve will probably tease more when its closer to ready , so after tww , umbra hype xD

15 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Cut to two weeks after the war with release date and DE release a video of all the past scenes that were cut. 

Teshin: "Operator... I am your father!"

Lotus: "I.. uhh.. I don't remember that.. being a thing.." 

13 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

well there are many speculations and concept ideas thrown about the past year + 

and steve will probably tease more when its closer to ready , so after tww , umbra hype xD

I know as much, I've seen your posts and I liked the speculations, but they are still just speculations, so we don't really know what Umbra will be.

At least we know the theme is darkness and occlusion, so there's that :D