The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rogue Specter

LoveNot

10 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

Nope. No flashing lights. All specters were mine and I know when I spawned them. 

Yours sounds like it might not be a bug, but a feature? Unsure. And did you join a game in progress? (Because the specter might have been someone else's?)

no it wasnt a join game in progress, it was the intro scene where we all hope down vents.

8 hours ago, (PS4)EVILFLUFFMONSTER said:

What tileset were you on? Did you have any of those potions for obtaining Titania parts equipped?

My first thought was how they can randomly spawn a specter in a room after the Titania quest on earth for farming the new mods. Perhaps it was bugging out and somehow caused specters to appear on other tilesets?

Yes, I had some of the titania pot on me, and it was on eris. I doubt it was that tho, because the pot only spawn in deluxe skins of Oberon/Loki/Saryn specters

Me and my friends found it and fought it. It is equipped with a Tigris P and Galatine P. Even though it is a rhino P it seems to be very squishy for the fact that I was doing a decent amount of damage with my spira. Also to note that I have scanned it multiple times and it does not appear in the codex. It is fully equipped with its respected powers like all specters. Also it has infinite lives. In one mission we killed it 5 times. Which is more than the basic enemy and our live system. Wait no we killed it 7 times. 5 while doing the mission. 2 while running to extract.

It has led me to believe it is either a miss release of TWW or the devs are being A******s. Because that #@*&$@ hits like a truck.I also believe it could be a specter spawn glitch bc when i got close to it while it was distracted by Zarozian . The option to make it hold place appeared. Sadly it shot me in the face before I could click it

Edited by FlarenDragolord

13 minutes ago, FlarenDragolord said:

Me and my friends found it and fought it. It is equipped with a Tigris P and Galatine P. Even though it is a rhino P it seems to be very squishy for the fact that I was doing a decent amount of damage with my spira. Also to note that I have scanned it multiple times and it does not appear in the codex. It is fully equipped with its respected powers like all specters. Also it has infinite lives. In one mission we killed it 5 times. Which is more than the basic enemy and our live system. Wait no we killed it 7 times. 5 while doing the mission. 2 while running to extract.

It has led me to believe it is either a miss release of TWW or the devs are being A******s. Because that #@*&$@ hits like a truck.I also believe it could be a specter spawn glitch bc when i got close to it while it was distracted by Zarozian . The option to make it hold place appeared. Sadly it shot me in the face before I could click it

Was this in a nightmare mission? What was the condition?

2 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

It was a nightmare rescue mission on Jupiter. But when we tried doing a ext nightmare he didn't appear. We also found him on the raptor Nightmare assassination. But he also didn't spawn in a NM def.

That whole scenario sounds interesting.... And a bit spooky. It really might be an obscure teaser for TWW.

54 minutes ago, FlarenDragolord said:

It was a nightmare rescue mission on Jupiter. But when we tried doing a ext nightmare he didn't appear. We also found him on the raptor Nightmare assassination. But he also didn't spawn in a NM def.

So according what you said the rogoue specter only spawns in nightmare assasinations and rescue missions. I wonder if we can get more people to encounter that... "THING" and maybe even make a few screenshots of it. Knowing my luck I will never encounter it.

Oh! Also, FlarenDragolord, did you notice any specific pattern in the Stipulations? Were it always the same ones, or were they different every time you encoutered that "thing"?

1 hour ago, FlarenDragolord said:

4 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

It's a bug with Specters. If you deploy one, they turn on you and try killing you -- doesn't need to be 'Friendly fire' mode either.

Edited by EmptyDevil

1 hour ago, Kiyomaru-EN- said:

That whole scenario sounds interesting.... And a bit spooky. It really might be an obscure teaser for TWW.

So according what you said the rogoue specter only spawns in nightmare assasinations and rescue missions. I wonder if we can get more people to encounter that... "THING" and maybe even make a few screenshots of it. Knowing my luck I will never encounter it.

Oh! Also, FlarenDragolord, did you notice any specific pattern in the Stipulations? Were it always the same ones, or were they different every time you encoutered that "thing"?

I didn't notice any pattern. But it kinda stayed in one spot and shoot at us with Tigris P. If we got too close he would swing. He would crouch down though.

6 minutes ago, Gilmaesh said:

i spawned a specter in a nightmare def with energy reduction condition, it was hostile and killed us. So are there random specters spawning in nightmare mission or is it our specter that turn rogue in nightmare mission?

It seems to be both. At least as far as I can tell.

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it has begun.. the Revolution of our companions vs. the Tenno. your Carriers will suck your faces, your Specters will turn on you, and worst of all...

your Restores won't work. dun dun DUUUUN!!!

Great... Now I have the mental image of my Carrier Prime constantly vacuuming the face of my Excal while he's frantically trying to get it off, while my other Warframes keep laughing their asses off.