The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's 50th PC Dissapointment Anniversary Tomorrow

Voltage

Primed Armoured Agility would be amazing. Beyond amazing, even. For my Warframes, I try to have one of the three build slots loaded with a serious, no fun allowed build for when things are ultra serious, but the vast majority of the time, with almost every 'frame, I make room in the build for Armoured Agility and Toxic Flight. Mobility is what it's all about, forever.

I would shell out ultra ducats for Primed Armoured Agility.

1 hour ago, Plushy said:

Has anyone said Primed Hush? 

Primed Hush.

Wait...you mean its so quiet it's like negative sound? So quiet that it's quietness self-loops itself into some kind of super sonic Primed-quiet Hush that makes Hush look like its loud? #hushception

U5409MM.gif

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Well Rebecca all but confirmed that it was a D polarity primed mod coming tomorrow. So in true baro fashion my prediction is Primed warm coat. or Primed flame repellant, or maybe even primed anti-toxin since the vanilla mod is so **** anyways.

47 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Wait...you mean its so quiet it's like negative sound? So quiet that it's quietness self-loops itself into some kind of super sonic Primed-quiet Hush that makes Hush look like its loud? #hushception

More like as soon as you get into mission the alarms stay on permanently and enemies know exactly where you are. The upside is that you're so loud it makes your allies unnoticeable.

Truly enjoy Baro visits.   Not only for the unique items he brings, but for filling up two weeks worth of sodium requirements reading the comments.   The tears on some of the items he has brought are spectacular, especially when months later those same items are in demand due to the realization of that they are actually good.   For those that cry and whine, truly, thank you for you ignorance.    You financed all my additional equipment slots and fashion frame items as well as the occasional prime part I get tired of farming.

Baro, the Primed Minister of Happiness and Finance.

4 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Truly enjoy Baro visits.   Not only for the unique items he brings, but for filling up two weeks worth of sodium requirements reading the comments.   The tears on some of the items he has brought are spectacular, especially when months later those same items are in demand due to the realization of that they are actually good.   For those that cry and whine, truly, thank you for you ignorance.    You financed all my additional equipment slots and fashion frame items as well as the occasional prime part I get tired of farming.

Baro, the Primed Minister of Happiness and Finance.

The sense of absurd entitlement off some players is a bit much, I agree.