Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

stalker hates my poor trinity

KingOfNightmare

welps what to say, i have my trinity prime to finish level up so i went in some medium-low surviaval dark sector and i got chased down by shadow stalker, i tought "screw it kill me and let me exp . Next mission (another infested surv) AGAIN the shadow stalker. i Still got with me trinity , staticor and okina to exp and again stalker kills me.

After this 2 joyful encounter i decided to go and exp in spy mission on pluto. 1st attempt: went to A and, you know what happend? YES the shadow stalker! i mean, F*** it insta ragequit. Before starting the second attempt i understood he was chasin me down , he won't let me farm my exp, so i decided to take ma old good 5 forma tonkor in case he showed up again.

Started another spy mission on pluto, got A, got B everything was calm FINALLY some exp, but then (FYI a bursa was chasing me down for reasons)  the shadow stalker had the courage to show himself, i was ready with my good tonkor , no problemo , everything is set... UNTILL other 2 bursas spawned and they (1 denial bursa, 1 drover bursa ,1 isolator bursa and the shadow stalker) teamed up and kicked my poor &#! out of the mission. 

I admit that before this 4 joyful encounter i enoC***ered the shadow stalker once after the second dream but i don't remember him to be such a pain.

4 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

Sounds pretty fun to be honest....

trust me it is not , when you ll be blinded, pulled , negated powers and shadow raped with exaleted slash you ll undersantd

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

shadow stalker.. he always seems to turn up when I'm levelling weapons...

bursas.... turn off the alarms and you won't see them very often.

ik about the bursas , i was going to kill the one following me and then turn off allarms but the old good pal shady the stalky didn't allow that

Shadow Stalker can be considered to be very weak. He cannot use ranged weapons and his grenades are easy to avoid. If you want to beat him easily - use Grineer shotguns and Excalibur's Exalted Blade (if he will dispel it, you still can use it again. He also needs time to use another dispel).

I dont know if you have great luck, consecutive stalker spawns, or bad luck cause they screw you every time.

And a little off topic why does everyone keep saying "grineer shotguns" like tigris or boar cant be used to kill stuff? Or they too hard for others to use?(not being mean here just genuinely curious why so many believe grineer shotguns are the only viable shotguns)

2 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

I dont know if you have great luck, consecutive stalker spawns, or bad luck cause they screw you every time.

And a little off topic why does everyone keep saying "grineer shotguns" like tigris or boar cant be used to kill stuff? Or they too hard for others to use?(not being mean here just genuinely curious why so many believe grineer shotguns are the only viable shotguns)

I'm pretty sure the hek, tigris, and boar are tenno shotguns since the hek has a Steel Meridian variant and boar and tigris have primes.

1 minute ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

I'm pretty sure the hek, tigris, and boar are tenno shotguns since the hek has a Steel Meridian variant and boar and tigris have primes.

no the hek is grineer so is the sobek and kohm( not sure if im missing any others) and yes tigris and boar are both tenno and thats my point, quite a few topics about shotguns some ppl keep saying just use grineer shotguns "insert for whatever reason here" like other shotguns arent even on par with them or better.

Just now, Omnipower said:

no the hek is grineer so is the sobek and kohm( not sure if im missing any others) and yes tigris and boar are both tenno and thats my point, quite a few topics about shotguns some ppl keep saying just use grineer shotguns "insert for whatever reason here" like other shotguns arent even on par with them or better.

Well the Vaykor Hek is on par or better than the Sancti Tigris so I wouldn't call it not even with Tenno Shotguns.

1 minute ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Well the Vaykor Hek is on par or better than the Sancti Tigris so I wouldn't call it not even with Tenno Shotguns.

i would say on par with each other both heks are meant for sustained dmg while all 3 tigris' are major burst dmg guns so by the time hek gets out its entire clip tigris did that dmg plus more in 2 well place shots but hek makes up for that by being able to shoot like mad and less falloff dmg. but i will forever be a tigris fanboy not saying hek is bad just prefer burst over sustain.

I've literally killed the Shadow Stalker hundreds of times (I was farming for War) and hundreds of times before that trying for Hate with the regular Stalker so I think he's scared of me now. 

1 hour ago, Warlord1400 said:

Rule #1 on Solo-EXP Farming...

ALWAYS BRING A STRONG WEAPON!

^ Definitely this. No matter what I'm leveling I always come prepared because he WILL come. 

If I'm leveling a Frame then I have at least my Rakta Cernos and War / Dragon Nikana with me to wreck him. If I'm leveling a weapon I bring a Frame that can survive him and at least one weapon that can handle him. 

NEVER farm anything with a loadout full of low ranked equipment. You're asking for trouble. Not to mention you earn the exp faster if you are able to kill faster when it comes to Warframe exp.

Tip: Even a moderately well modded Atlas can destroy the Shadow Stalker in seconds with Landslide. It seems to do enough damage to kill him before his damage resistance passive kicks in. And Atlas can take hits, so if you're leveling weapons he's a safe bet to bring.

I've beaten him as trin a few times, just bring a decent melee and you can slide attack him. it'll take a while after e adapts to your damage, but stick at it, and use link and blessing to keep yourself alive., with EV for if you're running out of energy. more r4ecently he keeps picking on my Booben prime; big mistake when I can drop Shred and tesla grenades every second with Zenurik active. Tesla spam works wonders vs. Bursas too.

I would have kept the bursas alive for EV'ing, dodging their fire as best I can, then once one dies, I'd cipher it and then I have a decoy for a moment. keep link active for damage resistance and save energy for blessing in case those missiles from a Denial Bursa hit me. perhaps it's easier to say than do, but it would be worth a try IMO.