The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Frame Revealed at PAX Panel

RahuHordika

Coming before the bard frame, but this year too (presumably). Abilities appear to revolve around using tentacles and maggots to CC enemies as well as one that allows a 'link' to another player (both deal more damage, damage received is redirected).KK2060r.png

JrnvAHp.png

AkGQoNL.png

Edited by RahuHordika

4 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Intriguing from an aesthetic standpoint, but aesthetics can suck eggs if the Warframe doesn't have fresh, solid mechanics to back it up.

Feels like something they pulled from the Fan Concepts sub-forum.

Not particularly interested at this point.

Yeah looks like a Belias and Typhus concept mix kind of, but still looking good.

16 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Intriguing from an aesthetic standpoint, but aesthetics can suck eggs if the Warframe doesn't have fresh, solid mechanics to back it up.

Feels like something they pulled from the Fan Concepts sub-forum.

Not particularly interested at this point.

just wait for the "I want grineer warframe" and "I want corpus warframe" or "I want sentinet warframe" or the funniest of the all: "I want an orokin warframe" XD 

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

just wait for the "I want grineer warframe" and "I want corpus warframe" or "I want sentinet warframe" or the funniest of the all: "I want an orokin warframe" XD 

People already asked for it, and DE already said they wont make themed Grineer or Corpus warframes. Orokin are meant to be the Primed Versions :V

Just now, NecromancerX69 said:

People already asked for it, and DE already said they wont make themed Grineer or Corpus warframes. Orokin are meant to be the Primed Versions :V

the one thing I learned from players in the forums, is that even if DE says no, someone will still make a thread about it (excal prime anyone?) 

and that orokin warframe was clearly a joke >.> 

5 minutes ago, NecromancerX69 said:

Technically, Mirage and Vauban Prime have Grineer (to mock them) and Corpus (to root out greed) aesthetics already, so mission achieved?

Wholly agree with you on it being lore-breaking, though.

Edited by Beggining

Just now, GinKenshin said:

the one thing I learned from players in the forums, is that even if DE says no, someone will still make a thread about it (excal prime anyone?) 

and that orokin warframe was clearly a joke >.> 

Just wanted to pointed that out before people start to ask (even if they will still try to ask about it, the less the merrier).

Sorry for not getting the joke, I thought you where just another slowpoke, my apologies.

25 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

but we already have a corpus waframe vauban is over there

Edited by hazerddex

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

but we already have a corpus waframe vauban is over there

20 minutes ago, Beggining said:

Technically, Mirage and Vauban Prime have Grineer (to mock them) and Corpus (to root out greed) aesthetics already, so mission achieved?

Wholly agree with you on it being lore-breaking, though.

This ;D

54 minutes ago, RahuHordika said:

Coming before the bard frame, but this year too (presumably). Abilities alpear to revolve around using -->"tentacles"<-- and maggots to CC enemies as well as one that allows a 'link' to another player (both deal more damage, damage received is redirected).

RIP MY HENTAI LORD, Hydroid-senpai