The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would anyone else want Grate Prime to be real?

Glitch_Kitten

39 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

From a gif I saw, they seem to be changing how we drop into missions now, like no more grates dropping down. So :c 

I think that gif is only for that specific tileset. And to teh grate prime if im not wrong somebody has it (1 piece only) and the price was +- 9k plat.

5 hours ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

Would anyone else seriously want to wield this magnificent orokin beauty that is grate prime?

4 hours ago, Yami666 said:

I think that gif is only for that specific tileset. And to teh grate prime if im not wrong somebody has it (1 piece only) and the price was +- 9k plat.

I-It exists?!

giphy.gif

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

4 hours ago, Yami666 said:

5 hours ago, Kanlor said:

well one person has it

I personally don't put any stock into that joke/rumor...
Until someone provides actual proof (as in a live stream) that it exists and they have it its just an April Fools joke and nothing more...

2 minutes ago, Xaentrick said:

Pretty sure it actually exists from the first April fools thing they did. I think only one person managed to buy it from the market before it was removed.

DE has been known to carry on their jokes for very long periods of time before.
And again, there is absolutely no proof what-so-ever that its an actual existing in-game item.

Even though a lot of people have talked and joked about it being real there has yet to be a single live-stream or other evidence of its existence beyond the jokes that people have taken and ran with.

Do I wish it was real?  Kinda.  Would be funny to use from time to time.
Do I think its real and has there been any proof of its actual existance so far? No to both.