Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recurring Dreams: Hotfix 3

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

So in preparation for the war within, please check out the little page DE have set up- it appears to be updated daily, as the second scroll was not present earlier today - https://warframe.com/thewarwithin

Evening Tenno! War Within is just around the corner (Wednesday, fingers crossed, according to Gamespot), and without any suggestions really at this point, all I'm thinking is:

Make sure you give your operators a voice during the War Within - if they do not have a voice selected, they will use the male voice by default, at least based on replaying the Second Dream.
Also, try not to have scanners out for a lot of the Quest - the cutscenes in The Second Dream can be bugged and ruined by having the Scanner UIs appear over them.

Furthermore, as tempting as it might be to check out as much gameplay as possible for The War Within, personally I'd advise against this. 
The DLC for Dark Souls 3 was ruined for me as I saw too much footage, too many enemies and guessed too much - I imagine the fresher everything is when you play it, the more amazing it will feel.

In addition to that if you follow warframe on Facebook be careful of the video posts there!

Just now, xcynderx said:

define early? 10am Pacific Friday to 10Am Pacific Monday..

First of all, the page that announced Baro's visit and the event stated that it would end on the 7th at 2 PM Eastern Time. It ended 2 hours before that. The page, https://warframe.com/news/void-trader-s-50th-appearance, is no longer online.

Second, up until the hotfix hit, the orbiter displayed the supposed end time of the event to be even one hour later than that.

3 minutes ago, Ex09 said:

Yay! Thanks for updates DE. But I'm still hoping for the Stalker Sigil fix. Really can't play TWW with it. :(

Hide contents

Before: G6cIQ4.jpg

After: jnb0Tz.jpg

also with the acolyte sigil (well i wish it was matching like the stalker sigil)

Sorry meant the Zanuka Sigil

Spoiler

s9Q61.jpg

Edited by xcynderx

21 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

As Nekros, my 4th ability keeps getting stuck so when I try to cast it, it just keeps saying "Power not ready", even though I'm max level and have enough energy to cast it.

Since you summon shadows of defeated enemies you have to have killed some enemies before you can use it.

1 hour ago, Orthelius said:

I imagine the fresher everything is when you play it, the more amazing it will feel.

I have given up so many games because of mods, and have never completed them because of it.

Fresher = Better

Spoiler

Though if you like spoilers that's fine too.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that a script is being run in ~30 minutes to fix players stuck in quests. 
The script is complete! Please relog now if you were stuck in your Quests. 

Quoting for visibility! Please relog if you were affected by the Quest progression stopper. 

1 hour ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

What situations? its also enemy powered and doesn't activate in certain situations.

That's a bit hard to answer as I haven't been able to figure out what specifically is causing it. It's only happened a handful of times, but basically, at some point during the level (after having cast it many times) it just stops working. I've got plenty of energy, but whenever I try casting it says it's not ready. Killing enemies doesn't affect it, jumping into a pit doesn't do anything. It's very odd. Another weird nekros bug I experienced after posting was when doing void sabatage, I had cast shadows of the dead I believe either right before or while going back through the portal after inserting the key, and after that my shadows would not spawn. It would say I had 7 spawned, but they weren't shown. I had the augment on as well and no lines were shown between me and my shadows. They also weren't taking any of the damage dealt to me, and when I got farther away from the portal and recast, puffs of smoke would appear like when casting it, but then they appeared to "despawn", almost like they were getting teleported into a different demention (presumably they were stuck on the other side of the portal and kept getting teleported back there). I eventually got it fixed by waiting for them to die (waited until the number on the power icon disappeared) and then I was able to cast it and get them to spawn correctly. I'm guessing that because they were stuck on the other side of the portal, the game wasn't calculating distance correctly so instead of teleporting them to me (or maybe it couldn't teleport them accross the portal since it had closed) like it should have, or respawning them, it just healed them where they were.

Also, unrelated to this but also quite weird. I had a bug where the map got duplicated. There was another map overlayed on top of the original one, and only one of them would move along with me, so it made navigating very difficult.

1 hour ago, Virsalus said:

Since you summon shadows of defeated enemies you have to have killed some enemies before you can use it.

Note that the issue occured after having used the ability numerous times throughout the level, so I had already built up a rather nice collection of dead mobs to summon. Also, after this happend, killing enemies still had no effect. The solution was to complete the level as there was nothing else I could do. I'm no noob, I know how the ability works.

3 hours ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png
unknown.png

So in preparation for the war within, please check out the little page DE have set up- it appears to be updated daily, as the second scroll was not present earlier today - https://warframe.com/thewarwithin

Evening Tenno! War Within is just around the corner (Wednesday, fingers crossed, according to Gamespot), and without any suggestions really at this point, all I'm thinking is:

Make sure you give your operators a voice during the War Within - if they do not have a voice selected, they will use the male voice by default, at least based on replaying the Second Dream.
Also, try not to have scanners out for a lot of the Quest - the cutscenes in The Second Dream can be bugged and ruined by having the Scanner UIs appear over them.

Furthermore, as tempting as it might be to check out as much gameplay as possible for The War Within, personally I'd advise against this. 
The DLC for Dark Souls 3 was ruined for me as I saw too much footage, too many enemies and guessed too much - I imagine the fresher everything is when you play it, the more amazing it will feel.

Ummm based on the last bit there, wouldn't we NOT want to check out the second page of the war within site?