Mirage - Harley quinn

Mesa - It's High Noon

Excalibur - Ryūjin no ken o kurae! 

3 minutes ago, holysnir said:

Gravity- kind of rihno's 4

Darkmatter-nova

Scythe wielder-fits nekros

Kungfu-wukong

For all intents and purposes, Rhino is a tank frame, in my opinion. Knocking foes of their feet does not quite classify as gravity manipulation.

Le me look at Cho'Gall from Heroes of the Storm.... Fusion Frame would be fun.....or not.....

Wolf Frame 

Tribal Frame

Knight Frame 

Legion Frame 

Artillery Frame 

Zodiac Frames 12+1

Sniper Frame

Tree Frame

Metal Frame 

(Earth Water Fire Wood Metal 5 oriental basic elements) 

Alchemist Frame

4 guardian beast Frames (Azure dragon, Vermillion bird, White Tiger, Black turtle) 

Insect Frames (Kabuto,spider,centipede ) 

Mimic frame.

Base power duration, eff, range, str 75%. Stat wise squishy as loki. Can mimic other warframes abilities except Trinities 2 energy vampire. Modding would interesting and diverse. Abilities chosen from other warframes 1 for 1 only , 2 for 2 only , 3 for 3 only , 4 for 4 only, (insane combinations possibilities), could suit many different playstyles. Would alleviate one trick pony builds, there u use warframe for one single ability at the cost of achieving same ur beloved power but not as potent as on original frame.

Compose powers u like, and have fun! Would it break the game? I doubt it, some frames are superior ower other frames allready anyways.

There is a lot of possibilities because one theme can be used multiple times if they are enough creative to use that theme. Also still is a lot of fan concepts out there and there are always new and new ideas so there is no real limit in warframes only if they bored out and trash the game after got enough money. "joke insert here".

Basically their choice is how much frame could be my bet around 100 but the more is always good so why we limit them to use ideas? I wish they would work a decade on this game and keep alive it.

On November 8, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Kashuken said:

Ash - Emo frame

Atlas - Earth frame?

Banshee - Sound

Chroma - Dragon elemental frame?

Ember - Fire

Equinox - Lunar cycle

Excalibur - Swordsman

Frost - Ice

Hydroid - Mythological monster

Inaros - Mummy type frame

Ivara - Robin Hood

Limbo - 4D frame

Loki - Trickster

Mag - Magnetic

Mesa - Gunslinger

Mirage - Magician, do not see it myself.

Nekros - Necromancer

Nezha - China frame

Nova - Antimatter

Nyx - Telekinesis

Oberon -

Rhino - Tank

Saryn - Poison

Titainia - Fairy

Trinity - Healer

Valkyr - Rage

Vauban -

Volt - electricity 

Wukong - China frame

Zephyr - Wind

Now some of these you can put together such as the 4 elements being wind, earth, fire and water or the mythological monsters such as Hydroid and Inaros.

But even then you can argue that a few are missing, for water for example you have Frost and Hydroid but it is not water as such because Frost is Ice really and Hydroid is a sea monster who happens to live in water.

Take fire, Ember is out and out fire but you can argue that molten lava can also be fire so we could have a lava frame which i think would be great.

Earth is another weird one, Atlas is an earth frame for me being rock but also argue that sand is also earth, so is mud or even a tree/flower based frame.

Are DE going to be just churning out warframes because they can? or will we get to a point where we have too many in general which share a similar space in which 1 will be better than the other such as with Oberon being somekind of halfway house as healer and offense when you would be better with Trinity and Ash for example.

If DE is going to be out churning unique frames there is still enough ideas to use such as the range of emotions, more mythological creatures such as vampires/werewolfs or scuzzlebutt or even animal based frames such as spiders/snakes/crocodiles/honey badger etc

As it is right now we do have a fair selection of frames but with updates and changes to various parts of the game a handful of frames are generally needed and used while others need reworking to be a useful option or they just collect dust and are touched upon for mastery points.

When you study the lore, you see that there are 29 frames left to introduce with their Prime counterparts.  The Umbra series of Frames will mark a new milestone as a 3rd variant as well.

What?  You missed it?  Look closer...go deeper.  DEEPER.

On 08/11/2016 at 8:32 PM, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Music is nothing but a (subjective) arrangement of sounds, and banshee uses sounds.

There is a difference between sounds. There are clear definitions on "noise" and "tone". Someone hasn't been paying attention to phisics class.. :/

Banshee uses more pure air-pressure in shock-waves.

14 minutes ago, LuckySh0t501 said:

There is a difference between sounds. There are clear definitions on "noise" and "tone". Someone hasn't been paying attention to phisics class.. :/

Banshee uses more pure air-pressure in shock-waves.

Yea you right, I became an Engineer by mistake. And you fell a sleep in your English class because your first two sentences make no sense. 

I'm excited about the Infested frame that's in the works. However I've been waiting since beta for a female seductress/siren frame. As a girl who almost exclusively plays Saryn Prime, it's clear that the deadly beauty is something I'm fond of. Be it a mermaid/siren or more of a fury/harpy, I don't care. I just want a sexy female frame that uses some kind of infested pheromone or mind control to create sensual, lust-driven powers.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

When you study the lore, you see that there are 29 frames left to introduce with their Prime counterparts.  The Umbra series of Frames will mark a new milestone as a 3rd variant as well.

What?  You missed it?  Look closer...go deeper.  DEEPER.

What lore?

It is kinda meh for me, emo kid controls a suit with powers.

Though Ember lore has badly burned kid with powers or something like that.

Lore seems to be all over the place.

12 minutes ago, Kashuken said:

What lore?

It is kinda meh for me, emo kid controls a suit with powers.

Though Ember lore has badly burned kid with powers or something like that.

Lore seems to be all over the place.

Emo: "My Warframe is truly a sensible being, oh, why are you hurt. You're pretty, don't let others say otherwise *sob*"

Not emo: "MY WARFRAME IS STRONK. DA WARFRAME'S DA HAND AND I AM DA WILL. UGLY GRINEER, THEY SHOULD CLONE 'EM LESS UGLY HUEHUEHUE".

*cough*

In all seriousness, lore was over the place. Now it isn't, it's just a few need to be retconned or rather better connected because they're from earlier concepts.

Either that or DE has it all scripted already and they just love watching us suffer through the lil' drops they give us like evil geniuses.

Edited by NightmareT12

The children were sent through the void and later found by the orokin. They had been given power from the void jump accident, and are now Tenno (Zariman 10-0 was the ship's name.) The burned child was a tenno that had burned herself because of the lack of control that they had. The second dream explains that Margulis created Transference to give the power a new body that was capable of withstanding the immense energy without hurting the user or others without reason. 

5 minutes ago, WhatsTaters said:

The children were sent through the void and later found by the orokin. They had been given power from the void jump accident, and are now Tenno (Zariman 10-0 was the ship's name.) The burned child was a tenno that had burned herself because of the lack of control that they had. The second dream explains that Margulis created Transference to give the power a new body that was capable of withstanding the immense energy without hurting the user or others without reason. 

I don't remember any burned child. I remember a burned military officer who encountered children. 

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

Emo: "My Warframe is truly a sensible being, oh, why are you hurt. You're pretty, don't let others say otherwise *sob*"

Not emo: "MY WARFRAME IS STRONK. DA WARFRAME'S DA HAND AND I AM DA WILL. UGLY GRINEER, THEY SHOULD CLONE 'EM LESS UGLY HUEHUEHUE".

*cough*

In all seriousness, lore was over the place. Now it isn't, it's just a few need to be retconned or rather better connected because they're from earlier concepts.

Either that or DE has it all scripted already and they just love watching us suffer through the lil' drops they give us like evil geniuses.

My response was bait.  I was artfully saying that you can fanfic it 10 ways to Sunday...so long as it's profitable, DE will make MOAR.

Ash - shinobi

Atlas - rocky

Banshee - Sound

Chroma - Dragon

Ember - pyromancer

Equinox - Lunar cycle

Excalibur - Swordsman

Frost - battlemage

Hydroid - kraken

Inaros - Mummy

Ivara - huntress

Limbo - riftwalker

Loki - Trickster

Mag - Magnetic

Mesa - Gunslinger

Mirage - Magician, do not see it myself.

Nekros - Necromancer

Nezha - China frame

Nova - Antimatter

Nyx - Telekinesis

Oberon - paladin

Rhino - frame of god of war

Saryn - Poison

Titainia - Fairy

Trinity - Healer

Valkyr - Rage

Vauban - trapper

Volt - electricity 

Wukong - China frame

Zephyr - Wind

these are changes and additions i'd make. but personally i think frames themes tend to be wider than that.

On 11/8/2016 at 0:38 PM, Kashuken said:

Ash - Emo frame

Ninja = Emo now? You and other tykes, are confusing him with Nekros. Kids and their forced memes. And there is no end, they will continue making Warframes to the point that they go to League of Legend  numbers if not beyond.

13 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

Ninja = Emo now? You and other tykes, are confusing him with Nekros. Kids and their forced memes. And there is no end, they will continue making Warframes to the point that they go to League of Legend  numbers if not beyond.

The Grim Reaper = Emo now.

.__.

Still a lot to go i guess.

-gravity frame (ability 1 removes gravity for enemies. ability 2 makes the gravity so strong that they get crushed. ability 3 creates gravitational field around the frame sucking up loot. etc yada yada)

-darkness/night frame (makes the tile dark making enemies blind, etc)

-light/sun frame (opposite of above, blinds enemies with light etc)

-illusion/spy frame (can change appearance into enemy type (or to a prop just for the lulz, gmod prophunt style) to blend in, etc)

-acid frame (stuff with acid, dissolving enemies etc)

-ninja frame (yeah, similar to ash, wukong or excal, but based on nikanas instead of swords/staves/daggers and more stealthy)

-metal frame \m/ (maybe corrosive things?)

-lava frame (guess it's a mix between rock/earth and fire)

-ghost frame (would be awesome to have another spookier one to pair with nekros, even though mags magnetize (i think) description sound brutal aswell)

-radioactive/radiation frame (name says it all)

-illness/virus frame (as above, has to be carefully worded and selected though to not make certain people salty or sad, like if they were to include a skill that sounds like cancer, literally)

-elastic frame (dunno, thought it would be funny lol)

-liquid/water frame (similar to hydroid i guess. can turn itself into water and move around, kinda like invisibility, can turn enemies into water etc.)

yada yada, just had to come up with some since im bored to hell at work

Honestly, they should have stopped a long time ago. It seems like they used to build frames with a group role in mind (e.g. healer (Trinity), defender (Frost), CC (Excalibur)). Now, it's like they just pull a word out of the dictionary, slap some skills on it, and call it a day. They are even starting to recycle that (see: Oberon and Titania).

The truth is, they are never going to stop making new frames as long as people keep buying them, period.