Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I found a glitch with Ash's Koga skin

Any emblem placed on the left shoulder of Ash's new Koga skin always sets itself to the largest size setting (the size emblems appear as when using armor pieces like the daedalus) regardless of which armor piece you try to place on the left shoulder (or even no armor piece at all)

it appears at the expected size when you are selecting the armor piece, but the moment you actually set it is when the size will enlarge

nothing game breaking, but it does trigger my ocd a bit :/

constant damage may happen (against infested)

i presume this is because of when maggots constantly attacking, and then other enemies attack. and when rolling / quick melee to remove the maggots, constant damage may occur

until dead and revive, it's no longer happen

@[DE]DanielleLogin Bugs is also going on more on the bug section.. Just to make some attention on it.. Enough players were unable to log in or the password was "incorrect" password set back and changed still not working I'm really glad that I still have access to the forum because I logged in soon enough.. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to even tell it.. Some restated the routers and it worked but not on other cases like mine.. Please fix it..

Edited by Goddes_Angel

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Could you please take an F6 screenshot and send that file directly to support.warframe.com? Thank you :) 

Can try to take a shot when it happens again. Does not happen everytime. Encountered it yesterday again in the same room on Hieracon. 

It might be off topic but I am unable to login for 2 days now after the last update. ??? I play everyday and this is the first time that this happened to me. I see may players are unable to login as well. Just to give you an idea, I'm from the Philippines and I started playing since last year. 

You guys might want to check that as well. I've read that it normally takes 2-4 days!!! Really? C'mon we players not playing a day is already hell. What more for 4 DAYS!!!

8 hours ago, Goddes_Angel said:

@[DE]DanielleLogin Bugs is also going on more on the bug section.. Just to make some attention on it.. Enough players were unable to log in or the password was "incorrect" password set back and changed still not working I'm really glad that I still have access to the forum because I logged in soon enough.. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to even tell it.. Some restated the routers and it worked but not on other cases like mine.. Please fix it..

Oh goodness, that doesn't sound right. Do you mean log into the website? Or log into the game? Or log into any Warframe platform period? 

8 hours ago, Irmdall-EGT- said:

Can try to take a shot when it happens again. Does not happen everytime. Encountered it yesterday again in the same room on Hieracon. 

Thank you! 

@[DE]DanielleI will search the text and copy it directly i would thank you also for investing some time now into this specific topic there itself due to many attempts with such an variety some worked some didn't solve the problem.. I will edit it in this thing . . .
Edit: Topic name : Login failed check your info Bug -> length of pages are around to 5-6
My Comment with the things that happend and what i tried to solve the problem itself
So i was unable to log in ingame yesterday, it said wrong password so I took my time typing it, but it still didn't work.. Then I tried to login several times on the webpage and due to all the login fails it blocked the login with the account for a certain time.. Restated steam didn't work, changed password yet it didn't work .Even restated the router, didn't work..

Again thank you for directly taking my message in the target Danielle :)

Second Edit: I am right now at 17:45 Pm here in germany and able to login for some reason but im happy yet i would wish that you would still help the others, they reaaally love the game just like me :)

Edited by Goddes_Angel

41 minutes ago, Dzurg said:

i'm assuming this is russian for something along the lines of "login failed too many times, your IP is temporarily banned", which you got after trying and failing to log in so many times despite having your email and password correct. 

if so, then yes i am on the same boat :'(

3 minutes ago, BunnyGuns said:

i'm assuming this is russian for something along the lines of "login failed too many times, your IP is temporarily banned", which you got after trying and failing to log in so many times despite having your email and password correct. 

Like what i have read here before Danielle was directly asking me what was going on yes it is the same problem dont worry she will help.

On 11/30/2016 at 5:21 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Does this happen in any tileset? Or just one in particular? 

Seems to work on any tilesets, the ones I can confirm are Pluto/Sedna/Eris since it has worked for me on those constantly, but I was also able to do it grineer tilesets, like earlier I was gathering kuva and used transference and was teleported behind some stairs and I was stuck, jumping and using transference again got me out. (I guess the random teleporting when using transference is also a bug lol)

5 hours ago, Goddes_Angel said:

Second Edit: I am right now at 17:45 Pm here in germany and able to login for some reason but im happy yet i would wish that you would still help the others, they reaaally love the game just like me :)

It sounds like our servers were being a bit picky at the time! Thanks for updating me :) 

4 hours ago, Dzurg said:

9yltviH7-l0.jpg

4 hours ago, BunnyGuns said:

Try attempting now! IPs are temporarily suspended after too many password attempts to protect your account.

My 30-day credit booster was removed!

I made a ticket 3 days ago about DE removing my legitimate credit booster when they fixed the erroneous Sortie booster bugs.
I really need the extra credit income from something I paid 200p for and barely used for 2 days ...

Edited by Hadronox

10 минут назад [де], - сказал Даниэль:

Похоже, наши сервера были немного привередлив в то время! Спасибо за обновление мне :)

Попробуйте сейчас пытается! ИПС временно приостановлены после слишком много попыток пароля для защиты Вашей учетной записи.

с вечера субботы кроме (подождать) никаких ответов

Update 19.2.0 is live! Notable fixes that you have reported: 

• Fixed a white screen hang during The War Within quest when playing on low-end machines.
  • Fixed Client getting incorrect/no reward if a Void Fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
  • Made fixes towards resolving players losing progress in Endless Void Fissure missions if they hit a reward interval during a Hotfix.
  • Fixed incorrect textures being used when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.

Spoiler fixes: 

Spoiler
  • Fixed a crash that could happen if an Operator dies while reviving.
  • Fixed a permanent black screen if eaten by the Golden Maw in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Operator becoming invulnerable in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed a progression stopping bug caused by unsuccessful transmissions in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed not being able to revive as the Golden Maw. 
  • Fixed a game hang when looking at the Abilities menu as the Golden Maw.
  • Fixed players becoming stuck in the mountain or falling out of world during the Mountain Pass section of The War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Grineer transport ship not coming back and lasers not resulting in death after letting the ship progress without you and then dying in the lasers in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed falling through the floor when walking up to the Queen in the fight during The War Within quest.
  • Fixed being unable to use Transference to return to the Warframe if the player happens to fall out of the world with both their Warframe and their Operator.
  • Fixed losing Melee functionality as your Warframe while fighting the Queen's Guards in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed being trapped as the Operator with no Warframe after using Transference just as the Warframe dies.
  • Fixed being able to go through walls via Operator Transference.
  • Fixed the Operator not being placed where Transference was cancelled in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed a case where you would not be able to Transference into the Operator. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed a white screen hang during The War Within quest when playing on low-end machines.
  • Fixed Client getting incorrect/no reward if a Void Fissure expires before the player rejoins from a crash or disconnect.
  • Made fixes towards resolving players losing progress in Endless Void Fissure missions if they hit a reward interval during a Hotfix.
  • Fixed incorrect textures being used when equipping the Ryu Nikana Skin on the Dragon Nikana.

Spoiler fixes: 

Reveal hidden contents
  • Fixed a permanent black screen if eaten by the Golden Maw in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed a progression stopping bug caused by unsuccessful transmissions in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed players becoming stuck in the mountain or falling out of world during the Mountain Pass section of The War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Grineer transport ship not coming back and lasers not resulting in death after letting the ship progress without you and then dying in the lasers in The War Within quest. 
  • Fixed falling through the floor when walking up to the Queen in the fight during The War Within quest.
  • Fixed being unable to use Transference to return to the Warframe if the player happens to fall out of the world with both their Warframe and their Operator.
  • Fixed losing Melee functionality as your Warframe while fighting the Queen's Guards in The War Within quest.
  • Fixed being trapped as the Operator with no Warframe after using Transference just as the Warframe dies.
  • Fixed the Operator not being placed where Transference was cancelled in The War Within quest.

great as usual but it would seem relics are broke as oyu only get the reward your relic provides no matter what you picked 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Spoiler fixes: 

Reveal hidden contents

After defeating the queen and choosing her fate, my mission turns into timed-limited - I mean, timer triggers and I have only 13 seconds to do anything. And then mission fails, and I must repeat this goddamn fight.