Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

Putting this here as TWW is completely unplayable due to entire missions becoming skippable because of a one-time crash. A few Tenno are having this issue too, I'm disappointed I've waited a long time just, just to wait even longer to actually play it. The Wait Within is real for some...

Other Tenno's threads were merged with similar issues.

I feel I should reinforce this statement of TWW is completely unplayable, because I've been completely cut off from playing the game for almost 48 hours since I encountered a bug that trapped me in the Operator room after meeting the queens. After waking up in the operator room from being pulled out of my warframe I try to power up the machinery Ordis starts trying to kill me because of his "Purge Precept" (****in Ordis!) then there's an air decompression sound similar to what happens on Corpus missions, and then nothing there's nowhere to go except the entrance and it's locked. I looked online to see if I was missing a switch or something, and I then see in these videos that Ordis exclaims a few more lines of dialogue and then decompresses the ship to get the door open so that you can try to escape. This, of course, Is not happening for me. I restarted the game by closing the application via the Alt+Tab command and proceeded to play through this segment of the quest several more times, but none of that yielded a change.

A Kuva machine was been spotted during a void sabotage mission on the Void:

Spoiler

foVWXie.jpg

The Machine didn't work. The void trace indicator on the HUD was substituted for the "Kuva Harvested" message. We found 2 kuva guardians outside the portal (on the void tileset).
If I leave the operator, the void traces indicator becomes 0/10. Don't know if this can happen on all void fissures.

Edited by Rulbiem

When you finish fissure mission or stage, if you are in tenno form you don't get a reward. You get traces, relic doesn't get wasted.

Queen fortress is missing texture for me (always). And tenno's sigil is getting rotated and sized up while in starchart.

Spoiler

e0a84b2b364f4ac68edf31cca0d2d0fb.png

Not sure if it is TWW bug but when you get two excavators finished at the same time, rewards are showing at the same time and their names mix

Spoiler

0a1db6a4e7aa45098badc1405898dab2.png

When I started TWW quest, I went to moon. There was a spot marked. I didn't see Teshin (he didn't spawn) and the mark didn't trigger when I arrived there.

I restarted. This time Teshin spawned. But he stood still doing nothing.

I restarted again. Mission finished ok. Next one was capture. It was normal for me but my friend got capture in space in archwing mode...

Transference allows you to clip trough doors,

If you activate transference when facing a door, the operator will spawn inside the door. Activating transference again will cause the frame to take the place of the operator inside the door. Activating transference once again will cause the operator to spawn at the other side of the door. This can be used to bypass two player doors or doors that require hacking.

On 11/12/2016 at 4:01 PM, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

@[DE]Danielle yes the quest is active ,the problem is that i never end the first one since i quit it , and the codex count it done, and send me to the 2° one , i send a ticket to the support whit the EE.log and launcher.log (i send a copy of this file when i was inside the 2° quest like in the video i posted) file inside, maybe this can help to undestand the problem :)

id: #689264  

Support will take care of it from here :) Thanks for sending them your EE.Log! 

On 11/12/2016 at 6:06 PM, Azrael said:

Sorry, I worked it out but didn't get around to correcting my bug report. The problem was I missed the fact that "panthera" was in the name. Nothing in the description said "panthera only" so I was trying to put it on other rifles. I didn't realize that after you do the challenge it can only be equipped on a single weapon. I can't test it because I got rid of my panthera a long time ago, but right now I don't have any actual bugs to report. Sorry!

Glad to hear it was resolved! No need to apologize, honest mistake. 

On 11/12/2016 at 8:53 PM, Edgedemon said:

this still happens to me the door wont open after helios 1 hit you

We're seeing more reports of this and are investigating. 

On 11/12/2016 at 10:34 PM, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Thanks, I managed to get past it and complete the quest with skillful use of mashing keys, til I found the right one!

Wonderful! 

On 11/13/2016 at 11:00 AM, Zanchak said:

@[DE]Danielle

Got through pursue teshin into the asteroids, with motion sickness after about the 20th green attempt, and fell through the floor where you land on the ground. Unstuck did absolutely nothing so I had to abort. Too sick to do it again. Unsure how anyone expects motion sick people to do this or why motion sickness complaints were ignored after the archwing changes but its ruined the entire wait for TWW. Cannot progress, do not pass go.

Did you happen to take screenshots? That would help greatly! 

21 hours ago, StealthDragoon said:

Steam Controllers are dead. Action Sets won't change since the TWW update. Updated my debug thread.

We're aware! Investigations have started today. 

16 hours ago, Falhurst said:

The Sedna Junction is locked for me. I did all that was require for it, but when I click on it, it remains white. 

Do you have all the missions leading up to the Sedna Junction on Sedna completed? :)

When not purchased, the Xiphos Kuva Skin does not appear in the "Customize Landing Craft" menu. This means it can not be previewed with whatever colours the player is currently using. It is also the only Kuva skin (or landing craft skin in general that I could see) that is affected by this issue.

KNOWN BUGS LIST UPDATE: 

• Multiple UI issues with damage resistance indicators. 
  • The Law of Retribution and The Law of Retribution Nightmare spawning issues in first phase. 
  • Stealth Affinity gain not being rewarded. 
  • Joining in-progress missions spawns you at the beginning of the mission. 
  • Purchasing Tenngen Drevni skin will give unreleased Vojnik skin. 
  • Volt Arrester Helmet textures do not match. 
  • Loki description in Arsenal incorrect. 
  • Saryn Prime Passive description in Arsenal incorrect. 
  • Star Chart mission preview images incorrect for Trial tilesets. 
  • Dark Split-Sword holster positions do not save. 
  • Blunts do not have health bars. 
  • Operator (instead of Warframe) carrying Operator in ship in The Second Dream. 

SPOILER BUGS LIST UPDATE: 

Spoiler

The War Within Quest Bugs: 

• Orvius parts dropped during Queens Fight from The War Within are not saved in inventory. 
    • Unable to progress due to missing cinematic when encountering the first Teshin Specter. 
    • Unable to progress after returning to ship and using Operator Void Abilities. 
    • Unable to replay quest mission if previously aborted. 

MISC: 

• Affinity gain issues when completing mission as Operator.
    • Host migration clearing Kuva collected during the mission.
    • Operator has separate Reactant drop count from Warframe in Fissure Missions. 
    • Multiple issues with Operator Gameplay. 

@[DE]Danielle 

A are you aware of the big bug of TWW

If game crash  or abort mission marked it as completed

I have two completed missions (but I never played)

many threads which have reported  this bug where deleted, but never get recognized from de ( never appeared on first post of this thread)

Edited by GmG-ITA

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

KNOWN BUGS LIST UPDATE: 

• The Law of Retribution and The Law of Retribution Nightmare spawning issues in first phase. 

Reveal hidden contents

• Orvius parts dropped during Queens Fight from The War Within are not saved in inventory. 
    • Unable to progress due to missing cinematic when encountering the first Teshin Specter. 

MISC: 

Last one is priceless thanks for making my day a better day ^.^ 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

KNOWN BUGS LIST UPDATE: 

Hide contents

MISC: 

Thx for the update. There's another bug during Invasion Defense. We've completed one and I clicked on the "repeat mission" (I wasn't hosting) and when the mission begun it was different non-invasion mission (Sabotage). What's up with that? Much confused Rhino.

On 13/11/2016 at 8:06 PM, Sci_Ant said:

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Steve @[DE]Danielle @[DE]Drew   Posting this everywhere for visibility, GAME BREAKING ISSUE.

DE, PLEASE SEE THIS URGENT ISSUE: Cannot play TWW since it skips ENTIRE missions if you abort or have a connection loss on host migration or simply crash.

I've lost 2 missions thanks to this bug, first time I wanted to change something so I aborted and tried to restart the mission and it didn't do anything. Relogged and it went to Jupiter instead of Lua, thought the mission had shifted there. Went to Jupiter, heard new dialogue, realised the first mission had been skipped, aborted to check if there was a reset button on the mission. Cleared active mission in Codex, reactivated but to no avail, lost 2 whole missions of the quest, too scared to attempt to play any further. What's the point of story quests if I can't play them if any abort, crash or connection loss on migration deprives you of an entire story based mission?

Arcanes icons don't show up and I think some don't even work. When swapping between the Zara and another weapon it will sometimes swap itself back to Zarr. I had a bug where I was stuck in hysteria without the invincibility. When you have a build with a riven mod and switch to loadout B/C the game will freeze. 

2 minutes ago, GmG-ITA said:

@[DE]Danielle 

If game crash  or abort mission marked it as copleted

many threads which have reported  this bug where deleted, but never get recognized from de ( never appeared on first post of this thread)

@[DE]Danielle Please tell us at least it's on your radar, it's quest breaking. The fix is only part of a solution too as we're stuck in limbo with this bug, so for those affected can we have our quest progress reset?

9 minutes ago, GmG-ITA said:

@[DE]Danielle 

If game crash  or abort mission marked it as completed

2 minutes ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

@[DE]Danielle Please tell us at least it's on your radar, it's quest breaking. The fix is only part of a solution too as we're stuck in limbo with this bug, so for those affected can we have our quest progress reset?

Yes we are well aware! It is at the top of our priority list (see SPOILER BUGS LIST UPDATE section in my recent post). Thanks for reporting guys! We want to get you back into the quest with no issues, so we're working hard on a fix.