Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interesting Details after TWW [Spoilers]

Omnijack

1 hour ago, Omnijack said:

As I played and after TWW I keep noticing interesting tidbits that weren't really advertised. Figured I'd post them here. Mention anything you might find interesting.

First thing i noticed was that you can't interact with your pets as you operator. But you can now rename them for 25 plat.

Riven mods unlock when you complete an objective, but you need to have it equipped on your weapon for it to register.

Riven mod pictures change as you rank them up. They also cost as much as a common mod to rank.

I'll add more as I come across things that interests me, I'll also add anything y'all come up with.

Reveal hidden contents

Especially if you figure anything out about that whole karma thing going on during the Quest. I really wanna know the outcome of going true neutral.

Here's a few additions, you need a substance called "Kuva" to build the new weapons and stuff, you can randomize the stats on your Riven mods with a high cost of Kuva, Ayatan Sculptures with Maroo, and clem missions show up in the alerts, the favonian and corpus razorback squadrons are showing up as progress in the invasion tab, scary. the cepter I got after doing the evil run was called the "Broken Scepter", I'm not sure if its different if you didn't go evil and eat the orb on the end of it.

1 minute ago, FINNSTAR7 said:

Do you guys think it's possible to do the level 30+ Solo Defense without a Frost/Prime? (the defense target cannot take any damage from enemies)

I had the exact same mission, you need some way to stop the enemies from damaging the defense target, the only other way I can think of  besides frost, which is what I used, is if you have amazing range with a disable, and can stop brusas in their tracks or something

4 minutes ago, Deathbound111 said:

the cepter I got after doing the evil run was called the "Broken Scepter", I'm not sure if its different if you didn't go evil and eat the orb on the end of it.

Mine is called that too, but I went full neutral so it must just be the name of it for everyone.

2 minutes ago, Deathbound111 said:

I had the exact same mission, you need some way to stop the enemies from damaging the defense target, the only other way I can think of  besides frost, which is what I used, is if you have amazing range with a disable, and can stop brusas in their tracks or something

I was thinking going Volt P and throwing up some Shields around the target and stun locking any tough enemies with Discharge. I was just wondering if I should just use Frost instead though cause it sounds like a lot of trouble without him.

I finished ranking up mods and figured it out each riven mod is ment and intended for a specific weapon, once you finish the listed tast its name will change listing a weapon as the first part of the mod, basically you cannot use the riven mod except on that specific weapon

50 minutes ago, Yonm said:

Mine is the most BS of all. "scan a simaris target without using abilities, traps and taking damage". Btw, ANY damage counts. Even environmental or shield damage.

Easy. Take Rhino with his shield. I got the same one you got. I ran rhino and did an exterminate solid clean

1 minute ago, Cortanis said:

So wait... do these mods exist for every weapon then?

i have no idea so far ive gotten and found two, one for tetra and one i sold before unlocking, based on the mods gained in my clan/alliance and the people in this chat and in game chat there is a fair amount of mods, what you should be asking is can you reroll them in an infinite number of ways, or are the mod stats static

Just now, Airdrift said:

I'm not sure I understand, I'm reading about a "Broken Scepter" and "Riven Mods", that you got from completing the quest? I got nothing. I checked everywhere. No new things.

if you have finished the war within and not gotten a message in your inbox from teshin send a support ticket to de, some people in my clan got this glitch

3 minutes ago, Licitaqua said:

if you have finished the war within and not gotten a message in your inbox from teshin send a support ticket to de, some people in my clan got this glitch

Right, will do.

EDIT: Can't really figure out how to though.

Edited by Airdrift

2 minutes ago, Naburakty said:

my raven mod says it's mastery 13 and i can't equipped it to my rifle (im rank 15) what do i do?

i already said this but if you look at the mods name the first word is a weapon in game, the only usable gun for that mod is the listed weapon, so if it says tetra its only for tetra or if it says paris its only for paris, i should also point out i tested it and the mods are usable on other versions of the weapons, so paris mods are usable on paris prime and tetra mods on prisma tetra

Just now, djtotato said:

find 4 rare syndicate medallions with an active sentinel present

do i have to do it in one mission?? hopefully not...

and what does "active" sentinel mean? meaning not dead??

it does not have to be in 1 mission as long as you run the different missions with the mod equiped, i would assume an active sentinal would be one that is not dead yes. its simple to do if you have the mod animal instinct

1 minute ago, Licitaqua said:

it does not have to be in 1 mission as long as you run the different missions with the mod equiped, i would assume an active sentinal would be one that is not dead yes. its simple to do if you have the mod animal instinct

then its too easy to be true lol

at first i thought it said sentient 

Just now, djtotato said:

then its too easy to be true lol

at first i thought it said sentient 

that would be hard to do as syndicate missions cannot spawn on moon tile set, as long as your sentinel is alive or 'active' you should not need to finish it in a single mission, just have the mod equipped whenever you go farm for them, this is the last question i will answer tonight its 2 am and i got work tomorrow

1 hour ago, imfncraig said:

Mine says, "Complete a survival with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone alone 0/1".  I'm not sure what that means.

Hm... Use Ivara prowl and don't kill anybody and complete without doing damage. Maybe that is the requirement.

54 minutes ago, -InV-Skitz0 said:

i had to solo Interception lvl 30 + enemy's without going down with hobbled key equipped.

Hide contents

WFmbuFQ.png

Oh wow you got one with a negative stat? The punch through and status duration numbers seem decent but wow... that kinda blows with the like 70% less crit damage at R10