Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, OGPlebian said:

No Sedna fix?

What exactly about Sedna is not working properly?

1 minute ago, DivinitiesDemise said:

I still can't finish the stupid Sedna Junction thing even though I have made multiple mastery five or higher items. >.> 

1. Have you crafted said weapons *after* the introduction of the junction system?
2. Have you unlocked the node on Pluto leading towards the junction itself?

Can we get an increased chance to get Kuva siphons to spawn, or at least make them an alert like Nitain Extract? I don't know if it's just me and my friends but we can't seem to get a single one to spawn on any of the three planets.

update:

Hope i'm not the only one having this issue got one Kuva Siphon to spawn after 8 hours of farming. It just sunk into the floor!! Couldn't do anything after waiting for 10-15 mins so i left. Not one has spawned since! please make the spawn rate higher it's seems to be extremely low.

Edited by duckman822
updates

Just now, cxll said:

What exactly about Sedna is not working properly?

1. Have you crafted said weapons *after* the introduction of the junction system?
2. Have you unlocked the node on Pluto leading towards the junction itself?

I've done both of those, I have the same issue

If the Soma I crafted doesn't fix this I guess it's over

First of all, Thank You DE!!!!!

An incredible quest, and for all of it's bugs, I had alot of fun while playing it. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Second, some of the bugs I found include a Sonicor holster bug and a graphics setting Bug. I made a post in the Animations and UI section, here:

Spoiler
2 hours ago, ShadowMark25 said:

Hello. First of all, wanted to say, THANK YOU DE!!!! for an incredible quest. Really enjoyed it :laugh:

Secondly, I noticed there were some graphical issues in game post update. For example, this is my operator, pre TWW:

Old%20Operator_zpsz9dnjix7.png

And this is the same operator post TWW:

Buggy%20Operator%20Textures%2001_zpsloab

This was especially noticeable during the cinematics, where many of the characters appeared all bland and/or choppy. (No pics of that though, sorry).

Last time I had this issue, it was fixed by turning off Color Correction and Depth of Field. Now it's stuck regardless.

Second bug, the default Sonicor Holstering:

Sonicor%20Bug_zpsscwf2apg.png

It remains that way in-mission too. And I'm not the only one. (Will post pics of Friends when able).

Third, during in game transmissions, my operator seems as if she's always looking up. Is it possible to make her face forward, like in the above screenshots? Don't know about anyone else, but mine looks pretty ugly from that angle XD

Fourth, I noticed that you can't dash with your Archwing during the quest. Is that intented?

Lastly, (and this is just a personal pet peeve of mine), but is it possible to turn off certain voice transmissions of the operator? Like when facing the infested, she goes: 'Disgusting Monstrosities.....'.

It's a little too much language for my taste, especially with the current TWW reveals, which makes it look as if she's looking down on her Warframe.

I picked all if my options in the quest neutral, neither pure black, nor white, and I'd like it if my operator reflected it ingame too.

For all of it's bugs though, I had a BLAST while playing it. For the incredible time,

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Edited by ShadowMark25

4 minutes ago, cxll said:

Would you mind listing them?

The primary one is here:

Potential spoiler:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5cn3fq/spoiler_game_breaking_war_within_bug/

There's also the ones earlier in the quest with the ship doors not opening and the problems with helios there

Not to mention the people getting skipped through the quest, I wish I was that lucky instead of being stuck

Edited by Dunder

Thanks for the fixes. The quest was very cool, but there wasn't any key binding for crouch on the operator while playing with a controller. I primarily play this game with a controller so if the operator had full controller support that would be awesome.