Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me your challenge to unveil a rifle riven mod

._.-._.

4 minutes ago, eziowar3 said:

I have this challenge "kill in a row 15 enemies wall clinging without raising alarm and without touching ground". i am using loki with 90% aim glide mod. but i cant find any spy where i can get 15 enemies together, any tips anybody?

Go to any Infested exterminate with an explosive weapon and Pherliac pods. Place a pod and wait for the infested to swarm around it. Then its just a matter of wall clinging and hitting them all in a few shots. its pretty easy.

7 minutes ago, Markus_Roman said:

Go to any Infested exterminate with an explosive weapon and Pherliac pods. Place a pod and wait for the infested to swarm around it. Then its just a matter of wall clinging and hitting them all in a few shots. its pretty easy.

if i start any infested exterminate , then the challenge gets immediately failed, i think there's no alarm in infested, thats why

9 minutes ago, GummyBearxD said:

I'm new to this... my challenge is kill 4 sentients without failing a mission. I just completed a mission and killed 2 but there's no progress. Help?

you need to have the mod eqipped on a weapon it shows up on. then it will show it as an objective-like challenge when you go in mission with that weapon equipped.

hell mines is get a 3x combo  on melee multi.and sustain it for 30sec alone any pointers?..plus i cant seem to get the riven mod to stay on my rifle every time i put it on then go back to mods it seems to not stay installed and its a rifle riven mod can anyone help?

Edited by DragonHunter325

1 hour ago, DragonHunter325 said:

hell mines is get a 3x combo  on melee multi.and sustain it for 30sec alone any pointers?..plus i cant seem to get the riven mod to stay on my rifle every time i put it on then go back to mods it seems to not stay installed and its a rifle riven mod can anyone help?

Do the following:

1. Equip the extinguishing dragon key
  2. Get some weapon that hit a large area, such as Atterax, Telos Boltace, orthos, or even galatine
  3. Buff up attack speed but lower damage (bring body count if you have, or any other combo duration)
  4. Go to some infested defense (mid to high level so they don't die too fast)

So ideally you would just keep hitting the same group of enemy until you get to a high combo, and try not to kill faster then enemy spawn, so you keep the combo going. 

On 14/11/2016 at 6:04 PM, Primbone said:

WARNING: FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T COMPLETE THE WAR WITHIN QUEST, DO NOT STOP BY THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO, STOP BY IF YOU WANT. BECAUSE TO UNLOCK THE POWER OF RIVEN MODS, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE WAR WITHIN QUEST.

Before you unveil a locked (or veiled) you must complete the challenge given by the riven mod themselves. So let me (and the others) know what challenge to unveil them!

Mine is: "Complete an extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies | without being detected alone"

what about yours?

Update:

as of hotfix 19.0.3:

Reveal hidden contents

Riven Mod Changes:

• Removed the "Kill Sentients without raising alarms" Unveil challenge due to impossibility with the way Lua mission spawning works.Challenge complications will be updated retroactively, in this case, the removed challenge will simply become "Kill Sentients".
  • Fixed a loss of functionality in the Arsenal when swapping configurations with Riven Mods.
  • Tweaked and removed some of the more frustrating challenges for Riven Unveliling.
  • Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

as of hotfix 19.0.4:

Reveal hidden contents

- Challenges that require the alarm to not be raised if levels have a permanent state of alarm such as Survival, Defense, Infested Exterminate and Interception.
- Fixed Riven Mods not having the proper names for unveiled mods.
- Riven Mods with a higher Mastery Rank than an owner's current level will now be visible to the owner as opposed to hidden.
- Riven Mods now have more information available after they have been Cycled and Unveiled so more can be deduced at a glance. This includes Mastery Rank and Item compatibility, as well as how many Cycles have occurred of a given Riven.

Maybe put a

tag in the name of this post

complete a lvl 30+ interception solo with a hobble key, without dying or getting knocked down. Used Mesa to quickly eliminate any targets near the points and bullet jump to the varying points. Let me tell you it got real close. unfortunately the mod i got was absolute S#&$, and this after my first role. probably not going to farm the kuva for a second roll.

4 hours ago, ItsTooCold said:

Do the following:

1. Equip the extinguishing dragon key
  2. Get some weapon that hit a large area, such as Atterax, Telos Boltace, orthos, or even galatine
  3. Buff up attack speed but lower damage (bring body count if you have, or any other combo duration)
  4. Go to some infested defense (mid to high level so they don't die too fast)

So ideally you would just keep hitting the same group of enemy until you get to a high combo, and try not to kill faster then enemy spawn, so you keep the combo going. 

ill try hope it works i just need my mod to stay on cause i know theres a bug thats causing it for riven mods of higher mastery rank

On 11/14/2016 at 11:30 AM, xcynderx said:

try a peaceful provation pacify equinox...after getting to 72%-80% they are super slow and gives you more than enough time....especially for infested.

9 hours ago, MsAligned said:

kill 4 with head shots in 1 aim/glide.  since I am not very good at this, this is just another DE F*** you piece of S#&$, but look at the new shiny we just gave you. 

try my quote...I do that very easily, especially something with low recoil...like grinlock for example. use a mod that can boost aim glide duration (forget what its called)

6 minutes ago, kingler12 said:

headshot 5 enemies while doing an aim glide

this is impossible

This one actually doesnt need to be 5 kills. You can get a rapid fire weapon with low damage and just spam to get it.

Edit: Here's my list of things I had to do

1. 16 kills while wall latching or wall dashing without touching the ground: Did this on Eris infested defense mission with a simulor
  2. 3 headshots (kills) while aim gliding: Did this with zephyr on Earth Excavation, took a few tries but not too bad
  3. 5 headshots while aim gliding: did this with a braton prime with max fire rate and no damage mods on Earth Excavation.
  4. 36 headshots with no alarms: Loki on some easy exterminate mission
  5. Complete survival mission without killing anything: Loki, just break storage pods and stay invisible
  6. Complete level 30+ defense mission without damage to the pod: Soundquake banshee on Eris infested defense. Bring some energy restores.
  7. Complete level 30+ solo interception mission: Pluto (forgot name of the spot) but I used zephyr and just flew from one location to the next, while I kept my tornados over the point that the mobs constantly went to.
Edited by SerenitT

17 hours ago, Voluundr said:

Mine is "Complete a Solo Intercept mision with enemies being level 30 or higher without dying/getting knocked down with the Hobbled Key equipped"

Welp. I'm gonna have a hard time with that.

Any frame with wide disabling CC will have little issues.
Note HARD CC, Chaos / Irradiated Disarm do not work as enemies will still hit consoles.

Or a Rhino with specced out stomp range.

Edited by fatpig84

The first one I had was something like "18 kills while wall latching or wall dashing without touching the ground", I thought it was hard at first, then I found a bug with titania's ult.

Basically, find a wall, cast the ult and enjoy (might have been fixed though)

Now I need to get 3 headshots in a single aim glide with an Extinguished dragon key equipped.. I guess i'll try with equinox ^^'