Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell me your challenge to unveil a rifle riven mod

._.-._.

• 3 weeks later...

"Compleate survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone"

I did this on Selkie (Sedna survival 30-40 level) with Limbo being hidden in rift but it wont count... (No damage given, no damage taken, bleeding dragon key, war within completed)

I need help about this and Idk what to do...

On 2017. 07. 07. at 2:04 PM, YantaeSK8 said:

"Compleate survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone"

I did this on Selkie (Sedna survival 30-40 level) with Limbo being hidden in rift but it wont count... (No damage given, no damage taken, bleeding dragon key, war within completed)

I need help about this and Idk what to do...

Did you never run out of air? At the moment you run out this mission is failed for the riven.

You can try with Ivara efficient prowl build.

"Complete 10 waves of defence mission with level 30 or higher enemies, without the objective taking any damage alone."

Was kinda emberassing to watch a Grineer Butcher (was the last enemy too...) hit the pod in slow motion. Got RNG'ed hard and enemies didn't drop any rifle ammo. I was arrogant enough to equip rank 7-12 secondary and melee without proper mods. I was winning until that last butcher though. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few ones is just killing Sentients (I got like five Rifle Riven Mods) and the most difficult one I didn't finished yet is the one I got from "The War Within" which is making a 3x Melee Combo and keep it like that for 30 seconds! MADNESS! But I will finish it! >:3

Nice to see this thread is still going.

3 minutes ago, Undirys said:

A few ones is just killing Sentients (I got like five Rifle Riven Mods) and the most difficult one I didn't finished yet is the one I got from "The War Within" which is making a 3x Melee Combo and keep it like that for 30 seconds! MADNESS! But I will finish it! >:3

Go fight Lech Krill on Mars and wail on him while he's invincible.

10 hours ago, Undirys said:

go to survival grinner, use loki. use ur 1st skill to make all of them come and jsut hack and slash,

increase yur combo duration to cheese it xd