Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Cernos Prime?

(PSN)lhbuch

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

But Venka Prime is gonna rock! , cmon the wolverine claws everyday.

Got a few formas on regular Venka lol...

Also that Venka stance is mmmmm

?

I'll be very honest, I tried running the Ripkas during the Nightwatch Corps Endurance with a crit build and Naramon. Used Vermillion Storm as well. I wasn't pleased with the dps, so unless there's a remarkable boost to damage with the Venka Primes I'm not holding out much hope for its arrival to the Claw family of melees.

But yeah, Fashionframe.:thumbup:

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I'll be very honest, I tried running the Ripkas during the Nightwatch Corps Endurance with a crit build and Naramon. Used Vermillion Storm as well. I wasn't pleased with the dps, so unless there's a remarkable boost to damage with the Venka Primes I'm not holding out much hope for its arrival to the Claw family of melees.

It's always a good idea to base expectations off an entirely different non-Prime weapon.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Yeah... that's weapon balance atm in Warframe. ?

But I'm hoping that we get Mighty Claws!.

33 minutes ago, ToXxy145 said:

It's always a good idea to base expectations off an entirely different non-Prime weapon.

Venkas:

k1TEEQh.jpg

Ripkas:

Zc1sQTp.jpg

Overall, the Ripkas are better than the Venkas. Unless you want to argue on the basis of slam attacks. Sure, let's do slam attacks for 20 minutes straight in the next Nightwatch Corps Endurance, good sir.

I still stand by my comment.

12 minutes ago, Kethus said:

Because sheathed it looks like wings and goes well with the source of Valkyr's name. 

Beat me to it.  Literally the only practical reason to prime the Cernos.  We already have a prime bow.  The Cernos is just a repeat weapon with a different IPS focus.

But then, DE broke attempts at maintaining diversity when they created Galatine prime due to popular demand and it totally usurped the first prime heavy blade: Scindo Prime.

So yeah, where's my Tiberon prime, Magnus prime, and redeemer prime, because why not?  I'd buy whatever pack all three of those came in.  Tired of all these junky packs with some stuff I'm sorta interested in, but nothing worth $50-100.

While we're on the subject, less wire armors, more solid plates.  Necros Prime armor?  Wire armor.  Stalker armor?  Wire armor.  Targis prime?  Kick &#! plates.

Edited by Littleman88

I never liked Paris Prime anyway, but another bow when that one is still good feels unnecessary. At least its the best bow getting primed. If anything, Tigris Prime would have been better suited to release with Valkyr Prime, and the bow with Banshee Prime when we get her. I wanted a Scythe with Nekros, and I cant say the caustacyst is quite what I wanted.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Venkas:

Reveal hidden contents

k1TEEQh.jpg

Ripkas:

Reveal hidden contents

Zc1sQTp.jpg

Overall, the Ripkas are better than the Venkas. Unless you want to argue on the basis of slam attacks. Sure, let's do slam attacks for 20 minutes straight in the next Nightwatch Corps Endurance, good sir.

I still stand by my comment.

Remember, you brought up the slam attacks and Nightwatch, not me. Anyhow, last I checked, Prime weapons have far superior stats to their standard counterparts. I just find it amusing that you expect poor performance from a Prime based on the standard one. It will be the best claw weapon up to date regardless, and certainly a good weapon, if not on par with some other Primes.

3 minutes ago, ToXxy145 said:

Remember, you brought up the slam attacks and Nightwatch, not me. Anyhow, last I checked, Prime weapons have far superior stats to their standard counterparts. I just find it amusing that you expect poor performance from a Prime based on the standard one. It will be the best claw weapon up to date regardless, and certainly a good weapon, if not on par with some other Primes.

Maybe DE will give them the "armor ignore" of puncture along with slash damage bonuses...adamantium homage...

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I don't really understand Cernos as a choice, either. First they do Tigris Prime and now Cernos...both had really good versions already through syndicates. I wish they'd do weapons that actually needed better stats and aren't really used right now, rather than weapons that are already some of the best in the game.