Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets talk about the upcoming Sortie rewards....

Noobverest

7 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

This will be better for me coz I don't like to farm forma. Boosters are good too.

Let me hear you saying that it is good for you when you end up having 20 formas a month

Then in 2 months, will you still feel better?

At least the lenses or weapon parts or nezha... you can trade them, but not formas

I end up having 60 formas and i don't need them since i have already forma my frames and weapons.

boosters: you can have them in login reward, at least they could have done it a 1 week booster not 3 days.

On the other hand, no one is seeing the HIDDEN TRICK in these rewards

Forma and booster cost plat, that's money income for DE

You think they will give them to you easily? and stop taking your money?

You will end up with Endo, and when you complain they will tell you it's RNG (what a joke)

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

Will wait and see.    Thought they had implemented the 2 day in row system already as of last Friday/Saturday.     Seems to be working like that for me.  Since then.  Adding some things to the drop table is better, it is not a bad list for alot of players as they are things I think many will need.    Sadly, not me, but I think its not a bad list overall for the game.   For me, would much rather see the assorted tiers of Arcanes added along with Kuva in place of Nitain and Forma. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Let me hear you saying that it is good for you when you end up having 20 formas a month

Then in 2 months, will you still feel better?

At least the lenses or weapon parts or nezha... you can trade them, but not formas

I end up having 60 formas and i don't need them since i have already forma my frames and weapons.

boosters: you can have them in login reward, at least they could have done it a 1 week booster not 3 days.

On the other hand, no one is seeing the HIDDEN TRICK in these rewards

Forma and booster cost plat, that's money income for DE

You think they will give them to you easily? and stop taking your money?

You will end up with Endo, and when you complain they will tell you it's RNG (what a joke)

I have 50 formas in my inventory and I'm fine with having even more, you always have some weapons or frames to put your forma into but I really don't like farming them. Even better if they're built. But I love endo too. I hope DE will let us choose between lenses and endo if we get endo few days in a row coz it feels even worse when sortie rewards you a lens. Also 3 days boosters seem really useful to me (it equals 40P - assume you buy it from the market) and I don't mind getting them too, but asking for 1 week boosters is too much.

You can't just ask them to reward you a legendary core every time you complete a sortie. It's just a daily mission. At least we ain't getting more Nezha parts.

Edited by Marvelous_A

6 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

I have 50 formas in my inventory and I'm fine with having even more, you always have some weapons or frames to put your forma into but I really don't like farming them. Even better if they're built. But I love endo too. I hope DE will let us choose between lenses and endo if we get endo few days in a row coz it feels even worse when sortie rewards you a lens. Also 3 days boosters seem really useful to me (it equals 40P - assume you buy it from the market) and I don't mind getting them too, but asking for 1 week boosters is too much.

You can't just ask them to reward you a legendary core every time you complete a sortie. It's just a daily mission. At least we ain't getting more Nezha parts.

I have 60 formas. All built

None of my frames and weapons need formas as i already did that.

Dozens of reactors

200k endo

and in any given mission for 5 to 10 min i can get 150 endo minimum.

2 legendady cores. i have every single mod in the game except aviator (does not exist on XBOX) and they are all maxed  including prime mods.

I have the 5 schools unlocked with greater lenses on all. 2 are maxed with 2 million focus point in spare.

110 days of affinity and credit booster, 1 month or resources and drop chance.

So for the love of God, can you tell me how am i suppose to be hyped about the new reward list, besides playing hoping for a miracle to get a legendary core?

Thank you

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Dozens of reactors

200k endo

2 legendady cores. i have every single mod in the game except aviator (does not exist on XBOX) and they are all maxed  including prime mods.

I have the 5 schools unlocked with greater lenses on all. 2 are maxed with 2 million focus point in spare.

So for the love of God, can you tell me how am i suppose to be hyped about the new reward list, besides playing hoping for a miracle to get a legendary core?

Thank you

So what's your point? You just hate every reward available in the sortie and that's not its problem. I mean yes the reward table has some problems but a lot of its rewards are very useful to players other than you. And what do you want for the reward? A guaranteed free legendary core? Free plats? If you don't like doing sortie you can totally spend your time on something else, they are plenty things to do aside from sorties in Warframe.

Edited by Marvelous_A

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Dozens of reactors

200k endo

Thank you

youre not. congratulations. You completed the game. 

2 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

So what's your point? You just hate every rewards available in the sortie and that's not its problem. I mean yes the reward table has some problems but a lot of its rewards are very useful to players other than you. And what do you want for the reward? A guaranteed free legendary core? Free plats? If you don't like doing sortie you can totally spend your time in something else, they are much to do aside from sorties in Warframe.

They could be useful yes, i am not against that. but since DE decided to modify the table, they could have invest more effort in it and some more creativity, not to come up with an ordinary thing.

The last pool was more than it was intended to, and finally when the change hit the game, it was by far less than expected.

4 hours ago, _Vortus_ said:

Will wait and see.    Thought they had implemented the 2 day in row system already as of last Friday/Saturday.     Seems to be working like that for me.  Since then.  Adding some things to the drop table is better, it is not a bad list for alot of players as they are things I think many will need.    Sadly, not me, but I think its not a bad list overall for the game.   For me, would much rather see the assorted tiers of Arcanes added along with Kuva in place of Nitain and Forma. 

Can't confirm the 2-day system. I've only gotten 2000 Endo since they talked about the System. I still would rather love to see Arcanes be in the droptable as i will never be able to play Raids because i don't have the loadouts for it, because im a melee player and because nobody likes noobs.

those annoying lenses need to go, and be put in the high end void missions for farming

this should be sortie rewards

Riven Mod
Endo (4K)
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint (Ready Built)
Legendary Core.

Leg cores being the lowest chance of dropping, and still the ultimate prize

no wants to do hard endless missions to recive any of the other junk,

10 hours ago, -Dasine- said:

those annoying lenses need to go, and be put in the high end void missions for farming

this should be sortie rewards

Riven Mod
Endo (4K)
Exilus Adaptor Blueprint (Ready Built)
Legendary Core.

Leg cores being the lowest chance of dropping, and still the ultimate prize

no wants to do hard endless missions to recive any of the other junk,

Ditto.

22 hours ago, Extroah said:

Can't confirm the 2-day system. I've only gotten 2000 Endo since they talked about the System. I still would rather love to see Arcanes be in the droptable as i will never be able to play Raids because i don't have the loadouts for it, because im a melee player and because nobody likes noobs.

Just buy the arcanes.

You don't even need a weapon for LoR until you reach Vay hek, at that point your raid group can probably carry you because the Vay Hek I shoot at usually dies within 10 seconds, normal, and nightmare.

Edited by Noobverest