6dMrB88.jpg

Megan: PanzerTheTank's Garden of the Moths

TkyAnOg.jpg

Fan Concept of the Week

Shadradraw's Peacock Warframe

9cN0hDs.jpg

See you next week!!!

12 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Now 3 is obsolete. Ash is still a spam 4 frame. Just cant nuke rooms anymore. Oh well, deluxe skin is neat.

It's a sad state of affairs. They might as well just remove all his other abilities altogether. Bladestorm better than shuriken. Stealth duration is laughable. 3 is made obsolate by multimark on same target... 

At least bladestorm is less braindead now.

Yeah the skin is great.

10 minutes ago, Separius said:

It's a sad state of affairs. They might as well just remove all his other abilities altogether. Bladestorm better than shuriken. Stealth duration is laughable. 3 is made obsolate by multimark on same target... 

At least bladestorm is less braindead now.

Yeah the skin is great.

true story. Yeah Ash players will just be double taping 4, or 4 and sweep, considering it takes me less than 2 sec for a full BS with arc strike set and a maxed prime fury. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

I ask this is chat but did not get reply, so:

If you activate and deactivate "new" bladestorm (without 'locking-on' enemies) will he still randomly attack enemies like "old" bladestorm?

Will something similar to bladestorm "lock-on" be comming to Archwings? (E.g.: Odonatas's Seeking Lasers, Itzal Dones)?

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

It's nice to see Ash getting a small refresh of his kit even though I liked him before .I like that they wanted to make him like a more stealthy frame with the synergy between Smoke Screen and Blade Storm.  The changes are really nice and I am very excited about them ( and the skin ofc).

Edited by NickSp33dy