The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this honestly fair on how extremely rare the relic and getting the chassis for valkyr prime is?

KisaPrime

3 hours ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Xini, Go to round 4, rinse, repeat. Unless you wanna go higher, in which case just every 4 rounds you'll get another chance. Gotta pray to that RNGesus and offer some time.

As for the part, I've gotten like 3 already, just make sure RNG decides it likes one person in your squad.

Did that and only got 1 axi V5 after doing Xini for 2 days and then 1 V5 from this survival one. They were both radiant and didn't get anything good from them. Never seen anyone else using a V5 ex maybe twice and they didn't get anything either so I've never seen the chassis.

RNG hates my guts on stuff like this. 

Edited by mustache_kitteh

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I had one drop in my first run on Heiracon: excavation.  I'm   Very casual about running for Prime parts.  Don't worry.  It will drop.

I highly doubt it since my luck with this is probably the same as the galatine prime bp. Which since it was released I just now became lucky and got it. 

I gave myself until Sunday night to get the chassis.  I bought 30 syndicate relic packs and got 0 V5s.  

I usually have a rule against farming for relocs, but some friends wanted my help.  I did about 20000 cryotic worth of farming Hieracon and got 2 V5s.  Radiant relic sharing those got me 2 venka blades.

I also tried trading a Nova set and Soma stock for the chassis.  I had one guy $&*^ me around for 10 minutes before telling me he didn't have it, and another guy who wanted more vaulted stuff thrown in.

Sunday night before bed I said "F this.  I'm still rich, I'm just buying it."  Put up "WTB Valkyr Chassis 150p", found a seller immediately.  Valkyr will be ready on Thursday.

It's ridiculous how rare the Axi V5 relic is.  I've seen them being sold for 30p or 40p each.

5 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

I'm just wondering since I know RNG is different for each person. Still atm her Chassis sells for 160p which is the same price basically as Frost Prime Systems. Which his systems has been in the vault since early January of this year. Though most will probably say it's fair since DE wants to make people to become so desperate that they will spend real money to get her. 

Though in any Axi run I do I never see anyone using the Axi V5 relic since she came out. 

If it makes you feel better. I got the all the relics for Valkyr prime from Relic packs then I radded them, got the Blueprint, Helmet, Chassis in one try, Systems took 2 tries.

Sold the entire set for 900p by the end of the first day.

You can buy almost 3 sets for the price I sold one for!

13 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

I'm just wondering since I know RNG is different for each person. Still atm her Chassis sells for 160p which is the same price basically as Frost Prime Systems. Which his systems has been in the vault since early January of this year. Though most will probably say it's fair since DE wants to make people to become so desperate that they will spend real money to get her. 

Though in any Axi run I do I never see anyone using the Axi V5 relic since she came out. 

RNG is RNG.  I really doubt things are weighted beyond what we see.

I bought my chassis for 100p.  Just got to be persistent.

Most people these days stockpile standing and marks for their respective syndicates to buy relic packs when the new prime access drops.

Also just like any other rare part drop most people head over to recruiting in order to nab up a squad that's all running the same relic at radiant.  Try there.

14 hours ago, mustache_kitteh said:

Do you expect people using their Axi V5 radiant in a random group with all random intact relics ?

Then you're wrong. A lot of people have Axi V5 relics. They refine them. Then they form radiant runs, loot their parts and craft/sell Valkyr. That's all.

Maybe you don't see billions of Axi runs, but the reason why is simple : Valkyr only has one part in Axi, all the others are in Meso (not even Neo).

Farming relics after release is too painfull, I just run syndicate missions and get all tokens from them when I can, good way to stackup for prime releases, Using Ember and a companion with Animal instinct is super fast.

For this time i opened 25-30 relic packs and got me all the relics i needed and i still got over 500-600 tokens on New Loka and alot more on Red Veil for Ember and Frost unvault.

Edited by Enxel

On 11/29/2016 at 10:00 PM, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

RNG is fair by it's nature, that's why people do thinks like flipping coins or rolling dice to make decisions. What's unfair is weighted dice, and that's what DE is doing.

So make everything the same droprate and the same rarity? :nerd:

On 29.11.2016 at 10:30 PM, mustache_kitteh said:

Did that and only got 1 axi V5 after doing Xini for 2 days and then 1 V5 from this survival one. They were both radiant and didn't get anything good from them. Never seen anyone else using a V5 ex maybe twice and they didn't get anything either so I've never seen the chassis.

RNG hates my guts on stuff like this. 

Actually interceptions are probably not the best way for this relic. According to datamined info Axi V5 and Axi C1 can't drop on interception  rotation B at all. I don't know if they just forgot to add it there or it was on purpose. Anyway, its just another reason for its rarity.