Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Riven Mods (by stats)

WolfgangDer2

Hello. What are some of the best riven mods you guys obtained? I'm currently cycling them daily and enough time has passed since they've been released for people to obtain so called "godtier" ones. My cycling rng has not been godly yet, so I'd like to see what other players have achieved, to see if this kuva farming is worth it or not :laugh:. Post a picture of them or the stats if you'd be so kind :)

4 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

The RNG is very brutal on these mods and I haven't rolled anything amazing from any of the 4 rivens I got so far... But I have seen people who got 200% damage on theirs :3

About 260% for the Supra along with ~100% heat on Supra here, really makes the gun worth using.

Also it has -~30% zoom, which makes it better when you're fighting hordes (which you should be when you are using supra)

Latron Visi-toxicak with 140% base damage, 100% puncture, 75% toxin.  Might not sound amazing, but I love carbine play style.  When I do the math on this I get some pretty nice head shot numbers.  I started bringing this to sorties and it is now holding its own.

~2000 dmg, with 10x multiplier on crit with another 2x on a head shot (3 forma on Lat prime, currently leveling, might need a 4th).  So if things go how I expect, 40K dmg before damage type bonuses/reductions on a head shot, 37.5 % of the time.  Have seen numbers as high as 40K, maybe even 60K if my eyes have not deceived me.

Mods: Latron Visi-toxicak, Split Chamber, Serration, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Bladed Rounds, Hammer shot, - polarity elemental mod of choice 

Thoughts?  Let me know if you see my math to be in error. 

Other Rivens I have received but have less interest in are Braton (4 rolls so far without luck), Harpak, & Buzlok.

Edited by Ironelle
head shot multiplier incorrect

9 minutes ago, BoJangles182 said:

sorry for the noob post but how do you add an image. i want to add an image of my riven mod

Either paste the image url in between IMG tags [ img ] like this [ /img ] without spaces, of course.

Or you can simply copy and paste online images directly into the editor here. It does it automatically

http://i.imgur.com/kwAUOPB.gif

Edited by Keybopsef

56 minutes ago, Keybopsef said:

Either paste the image url in between IMG tags [ img ] like this [ /img ] without spaces, of course.

Or you can simply copy and paste online images directly into the editor here. It does it automatically

http://i.imgur.com/kwAUOPB.gif

ok so i have to upload my image online first. Thanks :)

3 hours ago, Ironelle said:

Latron Visi-toxicak with 140% base damage, 100% puncture, 75% toxin.  Might not sound amazing, but I love carbine play style.  When I do the math on this I get some pretty nice head shot numbers.  I started bringing this to sorties and it is now holding its own.

I got 120% puncture and 168% base damage.  Slotted it into Latron W (tried Latron P first, but didn't like the lower crit/sound effects) and it is indeed excellent.

Although now i'm super sad when sorties say 'sniper only' cause then I have to bring a gun that is half the sniper rifle that my latron W is.

Edited by zehne

20 minutes ago, zehne said:

I got 120% puncture and 168% base damage.  Slotted it into Latron W (tried Latron P first, but didn't like the lower crit/sound effects) and it is indeed excellent.

Although now i'm super sad when sorties say 'sniper only' cause then I have to bring a gun that is half the sniper rifle that my latron W is.

Very nice.  And it is sad to not be able to bring it.  I initially worked on the wraith as well, but opted for higher dmg/shot before crits.  I am not sure I made the right choice, but I love my latron so much I will likely lose control and min/max them both :satisfied: with however many forma it takes.