The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault and Prime Vault Accessories Discussion

paul5473

1 hour ago, Freakiq said:

Doubtful.

If they released just the accessories for $20-30 from me and most likely many others. Now since there is no accessories pack they get $60 from us instead.

I trust the DE accountants have run the numbers and priced this unvaulting accordingly.

On the other side of that coin there are quite a lot of us not buying it because we already have the frames and weapons.

Spin it any way you want, they are losing sales.

Question to all the players who said they weren't buying. Did you change your mind? I mean Frost and Ember for the price of one? Take my money DE. I owned nothing but Frost and Reaper prime so this is a good deal to me. But I'm curious about the people who said they didn't want to spend $120 just to get two Syandanas

Well, I said I wasn't going to buy vault packs simply because there was nothing interesting at all to me at the time.

Now that I get bored and look into my profile and codex, I realized that I sold the Reaper Prime parts I had without even making one and ditched the Latron Prime at level 17 when the Latron Wraith came out. And since this is the 3rd time the Misa Prime is available, I figure, what the hell? Why not that too?! Damn thing is just looking at me all smug and tempting me.

Edited by AerinSol

4 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

Question to all the players who said they weren't buying. Did you change your mind? I mean Frost and Ember for the price of one? Take my money DE. I owned nothing but Frost and Reaper prime so this is a good deal to me. But I'm curious about the people who said they didn't want to spend $120 just to get two Syandanas

are you sure it's 120$?... it's actually 63$ for both and 42$ separately, unless it costs that much on where you live

27 minutes ago, NobleParadox96 said:

are you sure it's 120$?... it's actually 63$ for both and 42$ separately, unless it costs that much on where you live

And it's not $120. That's how much people thought it was goi g to cost because a prime vault usually costs $60

Sorry for double posting. Forgot that I had to add the quote rather than quote it by itself in order to quote multiple people

6 hours ago, Reidmaster said:

Might actually be worth it:

5g6iJGe.png

I was thinking the combined pack would be more expensive...

Yeah, but what if you already have all that times like 10 and all you want are the cosmetics? They really should sell them alone. I have 3 Frost and 2 Embers already I don't need anymore. Then the weapons I have those already. LoL. 

Question: How much would you guys pay just to only get the Cosmetics and some bundled Platinum? 

Im thinking $19.99 sounds fair. 

If you're like me and you already have all the Prime frames and Prime weapons then you have no use for the entire package. I, on the other hand, don't own the Syandanas. I would love to own these but there is no option to buy them and I'm not going to spend $60 just for a shiny cape. 

41 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

There is a post somewhere that has Rebecca stating they had no plans for an accessories package this time around.  They could change their minds but I wouldn't count on it.

They've said that the previous 2 times as well.

If they were going to change their minds it likely would have happened by now. So yeah, I wouldn't count on it either.

Edited by DeMonkey

13 minutes ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

If you're like me and you already have all the Prime frames and Prime weapons then you have no use for the entire package. I, on the other hand, don't own the Syandanas. I would love to own these but there is no option to buy them and I'm not going to spend $60 just for a shiny cape. 

The Prime Accessories pack that had the Pyra Prime Syandana costed $50 like every other Prime Accessories pack. The Prime Access with the Misa Prime Syandana didn't have a Prime Accessories pack and you had to pay $140 to get the Misa Prime.

The Prime Vault packs with each Syandana cost $34 each (32% cheaper than Prime Accessory packs) or $60 for both (20% more expensive than a Prime Accessory pack but has 2x the Syandanas), and you're still complaining?

I just don't think that's very fair to the people who have every weapon and frame, and the people who spend the most time playing the game. They will only include the sweets for those who spend large amounts of money. It's also clear that they want to milk every bit of cash they can from people because if there was an option to just buy the Syandanas, people would buy the accessory pack and farm the frames to save money, and DE doesn't want you to save money.

1 minute ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

I just don't think that's very fair to the people who have every weapon and frame, and the people who spend the most time playing the game. They will only include the sweets for those who spend large amounts of money. It's also clear that they want to milk every bit of cash they can from people because if there was an option to just buy the Syandanas, people would buy the accessory pack and farm the frames to save money, and DE doesn't want you to save money.

Exactly. 

That and even IF they did separate the packs out they would jack up the price in order to make up the difference. 

Edited by (PS4)Coyote_x_Starrk

4 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

The Prime Accessories pack that had the Pyra Prime Syandana costed $50 like every other Prime Accessories pack. The Prime Access with the Misa Prime Syandana didn't have a Prime Accessories pack and you had to pay $140 to get the Misa Prime.

The Prime Vault packs with each Syandana cost $34 each (32% cheaper than Prime Accessory packs) or $60 for both (20% more expensive than a Prime Accessory pack but has 2x the Syandanas), and you're still complaining?

Maybe you didn't read my post. I already have EVERY frame and EVERY weapon, why would I spend $60 for 2 Syandanas?

2 hours ago, MoonlightAngel said:

I feel bad for those who bought Frost prime vault pack before. this dual pack price is really cheap compared to previously prime vault. 

But they got to have it for a long time where it wasn't readily available. 

A used car costs progressively less as the years go by, it is the same basic principle at play. 

And I think people don't realize that the big reason syandan's and such aren't in a separate package is because the prime unvaulting is not really designed for veteran players trying to "get that one cosmetic" or what have you. They are designed to give new players a shot at old primes, at a discount, since they are already used and have been in the game for a long time. 

The prime unvaulting was never designed for vets in the first place.