The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#MakeWarframeGrateAgain2016 Boycott Sorties

latetier

To my fellow Tenno's, I say this, we must Make Warframe Grate again!

No more sorties with rewards that have focus lenses 18 days in a row!

My fellow Tenno's, I have visited our heart land and I hear the cry for change.

We have to come together as a community and figure out what is going on.

Do you know?

Does anyone know?

Because I sure don't.

2 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Haha haha haha haha no. If you can't handle the rng, you're playing the wrong game. It's annoying, yes, but it could be way worse. Do you want that?

The toxicity is strong in you.

Many other Tenno's have already come forward and I am merely voicing the concern that we all share.

Not being able to handle rng has nothing to do with this topic, and arbitrarily throwing out insults like a salty child doesn't help.

Good day.

Pretty sure I didn't put an insult. I mean, there is a mega thread about the new sortie rewards with enough feedback for changes. Guess I'm just tired of seeing a sorties thread fifty times a day. 

And most of the frustration is with rng. I get it, I understand it. It's frustrating. It can be worse. The reward table could be oversaturated. Just saying.

Make the internet great again, and stop using this bloody meme as a thread title.

Also, I love getting Lenses from Sortie. I started doing Sorties again after the War Within, not for Rivens, but because they removed the seasonal limit on Lenses. I had stopped doing Sortie missions because I maxed out my Lenses for the season.

By the way, the cancer lurking at the heart of all community criticism and feedback in Warframe is people making grand sweeping statements about 'we' this and 'everyone' that, appointing themselves as the spokesperson for the rest of the community, when all that they're really doing is spouting off their own opinion backed up by anecdotal evidence, aka "stuff I heard from people who already agree with me".

Edited by BornWithTeeth

24 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

I mean, there is a mega thread about the new sortie rewards with enough feedback for changes.

And you know what megathreads are for, right? To stop loads of different threads being created all on the same topic, like this one.

26 minutes ago, CrazyCortex said:

Guess I'm just tired of seeing a sorties thread fifty times a day.

So you thought you'd make yet another one?

1 minute ago, ChuckMaverick said:

And you know what megathreads are for, right? To stop loads of different threads being created all on the same topic, like this one.

You know you're replying to the wrong person, right? latetier is the one who started the thread, and CrazyCortex was telling him to use the megathread.

1 minute ago, ChuckMaverick said:

The guy you quoted .... he didn't make this thread.

22 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

If I stopped playing sorties, I may as well stop logging on completely. I think I'm gonna continue playing them, because I like them, thank you very much.

I think that is part of the issue, sorties sort of detract away in my opinion from the game itself, and it just turns into us logging in daily to do a sortie that gives people a marginal reward..

30 minutes ago, latetier said:

I think that is part of the issue, sorties sort of detract away in my opinion from the game itself, and it just turns into us logging in daily to do a sortie that gives people a marginal reward..

I fail to see the logic in that. I enjoy sorties because they're challenging on occasion, whereas most random level 20something alerts are neither challenging, nor do they even offer a chance for a useful reward. Sortie rewards need looking at, but at least there's some small chance for me to get a Riven mod or a Legendary core. I have zero interest in playing some alert for 8k credits and 50 Endo. If there were no sorties, I probably wouldn't log on at all unless there was some event or a tactical alert happening.

5 hours ago, latetier said:

To my fellow Tenno's, I say this, we must Make Warframe Grate again!

No more sorties with rewards that have focus lenses 18 days in a row!

My fellow Tenno's, I have visited our heart land and I hear the cry for change.

We have to come together as a community and figure out what is going on.

Do you know?

Does anyone know?

Because I sure don't.

So what is your suggestion?

What are your demands?

Warframe has always been reasonably great. I play sorties mostly for the fun of doing a difficult missions other than for rewards or farm. I do them daily compared to the alerts, invasions, syndicates and other stuff. Almost always I got Endo , meh.. sometimes I wish I had a more lenses, and I think lenses are tradable, so if you collected a few that you don't need they might come in handy for a small amount of plat to install that potato when you missed or out of time of potato  blueprint alerts.

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

57 minutes ago, latetier said:

Sorties are basically endgame runs  when you have completed everything on the solar system map,  and just wish to run through them for the fun of playing with some challenge. You also get more affinity for focus and the credit/resource loot is also higher than usual in sortie missions. If there were no sorties... i guese I would be running void missions all the time , and gets repetitive when farming traces. Sorties is a brake from the farming. I just wish they would include a Kuva fortress map in one of the sortie missions, to make it more diverse.