Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd love a Syndicate War event or something

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

You're not the only one who'd love this. It'd finally give me the chance to kick in the teeth of all those edgelords over in Red Veil. :clem: 

But yeah teeth-kicking aside that's a good idea for an event; the Syndicates have never felt really truly fleshed out to me/explained, story-wise. We got a bit of that with the Rathuum for the Steel Meridian, plus a few transmissions from other allied Syndicates, but that's not nearly enough.

Edited by Jackviator

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

It be a nice way to flesh out the lore behind the Syndicate your aligned to . Like why is meridian cool with veil . Stuff like that

Ya like what does a grinner like military unit have to do with a cult wanting to purify the world?

16 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Meridian is cool with Red Veil cos they are both losers. Arbiters are with Suda cos they both think they are know it all.

Loka would stomp any syndicate imo if it came to armed conflict though.

Really. with what? a crappie secondary, a garbage hammer? a good shotgun with no mag size. steel meridian has the vaykor he,  marelok,  and the sydon. all great weapons except for sydon which is still good. plus red veil assistance with ratkta cernos.new looks has who? perrin sequence? BYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

That would be awesome, but that could be tied to a PvP event as well. 

No, no, no, no, no, no.

PvP is the least played aspect in this game because most of us hate it.

Why would you want an event only 1% of the population would bother with?

Not to mention the rage it would bring if they tried to do a PvP only event. 

Edited by Ailissa

Not sure how big of a war this would be. they are just minor players in the star conflict. All of their stuff is more mafia/gang like retaliation towards each other rather then full blown war. I don't think they have the operatives to initiate anything miningful. I would be ok with a Mexican standoff similar to red dead redemption though. :p

3 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Like why is meridian cool with veil

Or why New Loka are fine with Perrin, the Corpus, the guys who create machines. Seriously I don't care if Perrin are supposedly peaceful, they still create machines and New Loka ain't cool with machines. Infact New loka hates anything that isn't nature, even our warframes, but somehow you are telling me I am supposed to believe that they are buddies with Perrin...

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Or why New Loka are fine with Perrin, the Corpus, the guys who create machines. Seriously I don't care if Perrin are supposedly peaceful, they still create machines and New Loka ain't cool with machines. Infact New loka hates anything that isn't nature, even our warframes, but somehow you are telling me I am supposed to believe that they are buddies with Perrin...

Yeah, while rivalries mostly make sense alliances don't

3 hours ago, (PS4)TheANSER-42 said:

steel meridian has... plus red veil assistance....

Bunch of degraded genetically decaying grineer losers and assassin wanna-be suckers who gang up with knives upon a tied up butcher? Know why red veil use weapons with strings? 'cos they are sissies who get knocked down by a firearm recoil.

Now having capitalism guys as allies, who's left? Hippie arbiters playing their lunaros (who obviously suck at fighting and read too much Tolstoi) and a bunch of misfits who got turned into cephalons? Hardly any match for the fine distilled humanity of New Loka.

Well i personally hate pvp. My brother loves it (he hates pve tho)
However, we both agree that some kind of "syndicate" lunaro championship event could be fun.
maybe combining both pve/pvp aspects?

just rough idea (so refine it if you got the tool)
PVP players can play in lunaro matches (with lets say "showdown" after match which would be your regular conclave, team that lost in lunaro got a bit of "handicap")
PVE players can lets say, sabotage enemy team BEFORE fight, (giving debuff to other pvp team) 

We think that would be cool.

Edited by PiotrGracz

Yes! I wanna whip the credits out of everyone, pledging my allegiance to Perrin!

They strive for intelligence, they're excellent businessmen, and they're HELLA RICH!

Everyone else are either murderous edgelord freaks, literal Neo-Nazis, BTW, why are they friends with Perrin? Meridian and Hexis are cool, but Suda is too lifeless for me.

Hexis want us to discover the truth about us. We re more than war and Orokin rejects, we're Tenno.

They want exactly what we want.

KNOWLEDGE about our selves. 

Cephalon suda is cool because she is a robot and female version of ordis (and ordis  used to be a hardcore war veteran) and she is quite shy :D

Meridian are cool coz they are clem and they rejected Grineer. 

ALL my fav syn have something in comon. They are all the people we already know so we can trust them. suda is ordis, arbiters are basically us, meridian are clem 

Perin sequence only remind me of Darvo,  Orokin and Corpus. All greedy and they are still the same as oroginal faction  unlike meridan

Red veil are a bunch of gangster wanabees as they torture a lvl 1 butcher and they want to purfie the world with fire. even ember is smarter then that

And new loka are nazis that wanted to bring earth back so they can rule it for themselves 

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon