Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

I have a problem in using the dash power of the operator, L1 and X buttons, 

it doesn't work every time, I want.

i am now ´blocked' in this quest against the gardians and the queen and now I cannot do another thing in warframe ! 

And when i feel stressed because it doesn't work, it is difficult to play. 

It is difficult to play because the dash power doesn't work well. 

The improvement could be ....

- a infinite power for the operator

- a dash button who works very well

- a tenno who can die, but without limit, ....

- a possibility to stop the quest .... I undestand why you don't have make this possibility, but if i am yet blocked in several days, what can I do ? Stay blocked for the eternity with the very bad queen and her guardians .... ,?  pleazzzze..........

I love playing warframe and watching your youtube videos ... Thanks for that.

PS : And i have not understand that I have to press the touchpad button during the quest for the power of transferation .... I think it was the round button ..... Because of it design in the help sentence.

Excuse my english langage... I am french people.

On 10 décembre 2016 at 3:23 PM, (PS4)fight28852 said:

What happened to our promo for the teshin glyph? 

From PC notes: "The War Within is available to all Tenno who have completed the Second Dream and have unlocked the planet Sedna.

CLAIM YOUR FREE GLYPH: Redeem the code WARWITHIN on https://warframe.com/promocodebetween now and Friday, November 18th at 2p.m. ET to receive a free Teshin Glyph."

It doesn't wwork for me ....

A mixed bag of an update.  I'm happy that the end-mission-screen-lock bug and the trade station lag are fixed.  But now it's raining in space during the loading screen?  Riven mods are nice value tradeframing but beyond that they're a waste of time for a veteran like me who has no interest in making non-meta weapons meta-worthy.  I'll be more interested in riven mods once damage 3.0 comes around, DE will remove flat damage mods and multishot mods, making riven mods the only source of flat damage and multishot stats.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'll be more interested in riven mods once damage 3.0 comes around, DE will remove flat damage mods and multishot mods, making riven mods the only source of flat damage and multishot stats.

this would be a welcomed change by me at least. I will also be sitting here on the forums watching the s**tstorm as it passes by because a change like that will definitely ruffle a bunch of feathers.

1 hour ago, (PS4)richrich1991 said:

I have to agree with this the new void dash power defo needs to be sorted out most of the time it ignores the dash command imput and when you can get it to work its dashes up in the air lol

Oh ok, I thought I was just dashing wrong because I always seem to be up in the air when I dash...Most of the time I am even lucky to hit a guardian with it lol.