Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to make a 1st person Mod on PC ?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

there is a glitch that occurs from time to time where your camera gets stuck inside of you. It used to be caused by your sentinel and/or enemy knocking you down near a wall so when you got back up your camera was stuck inside of you. Been months i have not seen this happen they might of changed the collision detection with everything and it can't happen anymore?

3 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

there is a glitch that occurs from time to time where your camera gets stuck inside of you. It used to be caused by your sentinel and/or enemy knocking you down near a wall so when you got back up your camera was stuck inside of you. Been months i have not seen this happen they might of changed the collision detection with everything and it can't happen anymore?

latest?cb=20141027225605

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

I just don't understand why not make it an option the bug itself shows that it's effortless. 

Shoot charge me plat for different camera angles I don't care 

Because DE already said no a couple of times.

There's a lot of work that you have to do for First Person mode, it's not just slapping a camera like that bug. That's terrible quality work if that was the case.

You've asked this before, and you made a new post about it even though many people already answered why it won't happen.

Edited by Kai_Shiba

Just now, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

They have also said no to capes 

They had a talk of capes as a whole, this side of the team doesn't want it, while another did.

First person mode is overall a big no, Syandanas are one thing, having to redesign a feature from the ground up and change how it works for everything is another.

GTAV was an example of this as the people who further worked into the first person mode said the mode was extremely stressful to work with.

Edited by Kai_Shiba

As a big fan of first person in anything, and someone that just generally vastly prefers to anything else, I'm gonna say no thanks.

Warframe just isn't the kinda game it'd work with. You need the increased situational awareness third person brings. While it'd be beautiful, it'd make rhe game much harder, and it'd get real messy with a lot of animations.

Also, the effort that'd have to go into making it look decent would be far too much to make it worth it.

And besides, if DE says no, then no. Mods are also not in any way an option, so there's that too.

13 minutes ago, Kai_Shiba said:

They had a talk of capes as a whole, this side of the team doesn't want it, while another did.

First person mode is overall a big no, Syandanas are one thing, having to redesign a feature from the ground up and change how it works for everything is another.

GTAV was an example of this as the people who further worked into the first person mode said the mode was extremely stressful to work with.

Thing is , we don't know if it's going to be added or not . You can neither tell the future nor do you work for de , & also this was a post asking if creating a mod for it was possible not if de will make it . 

Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Thing is , we don't know if it's going to be added or not . You can neither tell the future note do you work for de , & also this was a post asking if creating a mod for it was possible not if de will make it . 

No, it's not possible. I don't have to work with them to know, they stated why for the past 3 (4?) years. Of all the millions of threads, you would think they would've added it by now.

wWWzRJA.png

There are no mods out there for Warframe and there will never be as it tampers with files and is a violation of the ToS and EULA agreement.

Edited by Kai_Shiba

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Thing is , we don't know if it's going to be added or not . You can neither tell the future note do you work for de , & also this was a post asking if creating a mod for it was possible not if de will make it . 

You already got the answer that DE won't make it, even if it might change all you can do is wait for it. As for mod, you clearly are not capable of making the mod yourself, so even if it's possible all you can do is just waiting for someone to make it. In the end all you can do is waiting, so what's the point of keep insisting on it and keep making thread about it?

Our best option in Warframe would be posession of a enemy and set that to FPS. They don't do any crazy animations like the warframes do.

Our best total option is an outside mod in a different engine like unreal.

If DE was to do a hybid-FPS, they could lock in ZOOM and enable run/sprint speed. When we go into melee and jump, we go into 3D person.