The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Servers are doooownnn... DDos attack.

Carnage2K4

2 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

As title...

Network not responding... Mission failed to end... now I can't log in.

It's defs a DDos Attack

Interview with the Attackers here , apparently they do it for the lolz... -.-

Can you not link directly to their channel? This is giving those S#&$heads attention

Edited by KevinTran

3 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

As title...

Network not responding... Mission failed to end... now I can't log in.

It's defs a DDos Attack

Interview with the Attackers here , apparently they do it for the lolz... -.-

Poor hackers men with no social life.

Server down?? Ok it's no problem for me.  I will go out with friends or just call to any of my special friends and spend the whole afternoon having sex with him :clem:

Edited by ArionLightning

1 hour ago, KevinTran said:

Can you not link directly to their channel? This is giving those S#&$heads attention

I didn't.

The 1st one is an image.

the second is an interview by someone else on a channel not affiliated with them.

1 hour ago, ArionLightning said:

Poor hackers men with no social life.

Server down?? Ok it's no problem for me.  I will go out with friends or just call to any of my special friends and spend the whole afternoon having sex with him :clem:

Okay... Usually, if you need to point that out, it's a euphemism for sitting alone in a corner arm-wrestling with your one-eyed vessel... or in your case buttering the whisker biscuit... apparently... 

Edited by Carnage2K4

4 hours ago, SoulFlamez said:

HELL YEAH warframes back time to play wukong for the frist time, any tips?

An interesting glitch allows you to secondary fire certain weapons like panthera, paracyst etc while floating in wukongs cloud walker. Hope they dont patch it..

I would recommend always equipping rage for defy.

Learn the combos for his 4, its basic combo is sooo annoying you will hate it if you dont start doing other combinations. Looking like an angry monkey bashing a drain-pipe on the ground repeatedly takes away from the feeling of awesomeness playing an immortal warrior god should give you..

they do this when it is the weekend or on xmas mostly cuz they know that the game whatever game it might be or service they do it 2 doesnt have much support so much easier to get away with using them scripts and yes that is all they do they most likely pay on some hacker site for the tools needed to do it and try and claim to be hackers but lets be real ddosing something isnt real hacking so lets not give ddosers big heads 

This is so f ucking petty. I seriously hate rebels without a cause. What's the point of this? What the hell do they win with ruining other peoples fun?

Because if they get the kicks out if it, than they are, by definition, cruel, bad people.

Entitled pricks.

Edited by tnccs215

Like most S#&$ for brains "lolz" script kiddies. One of them will in short order be picked up by FBI and after the holiday season you never hear about them again. Then some other kids try it next year. Pretty sure there was another completely forgettable group at the beginning of the year who did this for publicity then they vanished.

Edited by Firetempest

bunch of kids [shakes head] 

using packaged codes to deploy out ddos

i already surmised and was later found correct that indeed a new packaged ddos toolbox was released darkent side and its easily distributed and anyone with low knowledge of coding could use

why?

because it causes chaos and its easier to hand it out to kids and morons net side, run with scissors let them get the blame,  while creator instigator sits back and watches the fires spread 

22 hours ago, tnccs215 said:

This is so f ucking petty. I seriously hate rebels without a cause. What's the point of this? What the hell do they win with ruining other peoples fun?

Because if they get the kicks out if it, than they are, by definition, cruel, bad people.

Entitled pricks.

Hehe I'm sorry I totally agree with you but if you don't get a warning for what you just said then I really question why I got one at all. Guess cause of my negative tone twords DE, which the moderator kinda said...so lame.

Edited by RoninJed

12 hours ago, RoninJed said:

Hehe I'm sorry I totally agree with you but if you don't get a warning for what you just said then I really question why I got one at all. Guess cause of my negative tone twords DE, which the moderator kinda said...so lame.

quality of moderation has taken a hit. I'm not sure why.

There are people (like me, apparently) that can stretch the limit of what is considered acceptable and will, at best, get their comments deleted; and other people (like a friend of mine) that will get warning points for doing things like the ones I do.

Don't know. I'd like to say its because I only ever attack people that do sh!tty stuff but... As I said, so does my friend and they got warning points.

Many people around the forums like to scream censorship. Honestly, I think it's just poorly made moderation