The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

Wasnt expecting such a huge update today but kudos to DE for the great job they have been doing.

Glad to see the sortie change since it should make it feel way more worth if we dont get a riven mod or some cool endo.

Dont think the nullifier nerf to stealth was that needed since we just had to shoot the bubble a little to pass through if it was on the way we were headed but that is nothing compared to the stuff DE been improving.

Hope one day we see a blur fix to the kuva braid syandana and the laddak cloack since not only are they some nice syandanas on some frames but a shame that one has to turn off motion blur to be able to play with them normally :(

Could we get a Quality of Life change?

For example, when someone links a relic in recruiting, you can click it and it would say how many you currently own.

IE - 'WTB Soma Prime Stock' you could click that and at the bottom it would say '1 owned etc', it would be far easier instead of constantly switching between menu's and possibly loosing the possibility of a squad placement or a trade.

Edited by Latiac

If u still changing riven dispositions, please use something like very faint - for soma tonkor simulor, and very strong - for panthera and other weapons that are bad just cause their gimick needs rework, not the stats.

And general values of all riven sufixes should be revealed with intervals, so players can actually see and know how high stats they can get - especially now because you modified prefixes by introducing 2 more dispositions.

Why u still making complicated system even more difficult to understand.?

27 minutes ago, Latiac said:

Could we get a Quality of Life change?

For example, when someone links a relic in recruiting, you can click it and it would say how many you currently own.

IE - 'WTB Soma Prime Stock' you could click that and at the bottom it would say '1 owned etc', it would be far easier instead of constantly switching between menu's and possibly loosing the possibility of a squad placement or a trade.

Yes please, I absolutely hate the current trading but I need weapon slots so I need to sell stuff. I have no idea of the prices so I await buy messages most the time. I have no idea if I have to part or not and by the time I check if I have it, someone has already sold or they are offline...

6 minutes ago, AreYouAWiiizard said:

Yes please, I absolutely hate the current trading but I need weapon slots so I need to sell stuff. I have no idea of the prices so I await buy messages most the time. I have no idea if I have to part or not and by the time I check if I have it, someone has already sold or they are offline...

I would love if if you could set filters for the chat, because it spams by so fast you miss people potentially selling something you want. For example, lets say i want to buy a soma prime stock, i could set a filter for "Soma", so only messages containing the word "Soma" are displayed, making it much easier for me to find sellers.

4 hours ago, Hiiamwilliam said:

I killed Shadow Stalker, the blueprint he dropped fell trough the floor and didn't reappear (this happened in Ceres). He also dropped a mod but it didn't clip.

Common and old problem with that.. but because it isn't a ''serious bug'' they dont fix it. Some things are 2000 meters down when marked by the player that get it. Anyway, enemies don't spawning until u go to extract, chat problems, resolution problems, focus descriptions unreadable, but you know, aren't ''serious things''. But nerfing nerfed rivens are, buffing MANDATORY mods instead of easily change base stats for weapons.. are.

I found another bug on the Sealab Tileset. In the room with the electric water, I suddenly jumped into my archwing. After a few tiles I was able to run again and my warframe exited the archwing.

Also could you pls fix the Grattler selfdamage when firing against Ameshas Benevolent Decoy? Though I don't know if this is intended. Just let our shots get through. I killed myself accidently a couple of times! :D

17 hours ago, Shockwave- said:

Which is ridiculous. Your post amounts to "Do it better". Which isn't helpful. If hotfixes are needed there are 2 choices. Deploy them or wait a while to deploy them, but even if you wait that SAME EXACT amount of MB will EVENTUALLY need to be downloaded. Given the internet speeds are constant for you, then waiting for that download will always be the EXACT SAME amount of time, whether it is broken up or all at once, whether it is 10 hot fixes in a week or waiting a month and doing it all at once and having to download for 3 days straight.

Either way the fixes are the fixes. Your argument is to not make as many fixes - in other words leave some things unfixed. I disagree. Fix them as soon as possible if the game needs fixing.

At this point I'm convinced you have lots of time and just want to argue. Go re read my post or just carry on.

14 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Really? I mean, really? An update to a video game is too big. You know what that is? It's a shiny example of a first world problem. If you truly live the life of the third world, you have more serious problems than not being able to quickly update Warframe.

I'm giving my feedback as a customer. Not a problem for you? Great, carry on.