Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

I've readed into some of the comments down on this Mega-Thread, I have to admit this is somewhat very amusing. Why are players "cynical" as politely as I can put it, over this Infestation on their necks?.

As for other things, Do we know how long it takes for other frames to get Infected by this thing?, or how meny days, it needs to take to fully grow?, my Ash Prime was so to be "Infected" by Nidus, I have both done the Quest & Infested Room, yet no dice.

I kinda want my Ash Prime, to be Infected, for Role-Play surprises.

Legion 

Edited by LegionCynex
Spot Is Huge

10 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

I've readed into some of the comments down on this Mega-Thread, I have to admit this is somewhat very amusing. Why are players "cynical" as politely as I can put it, over this Infestation on their necks?. I can understand in a "Fashion Frame", point of view but it feels silly that people are really unhappy about this.

As for other things, Do we know how long it takes for other frames to get Infected by this thing?, or how meny days, it needs to take to fully grow?, my Ash Prime was so to be "Infected" by Nidus, I have both done the Quest & Infested Room, yet no dice.

Legion 

Well im not sure if i can tell you here but on warframe reddit there are answers for your questions.

14 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Why are players "cynical" as politely as I can put it, over this Infestation on their necks?

15 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

If you can see why one would want to be infected, how come you can't see why someone else would rather not?

Just now, Verrenen said:

wikia about Helminth say that Cyst needs 7  days after injecton/infecton to be fully grown,but its kinda buggy now,If you turn on the archwing mode as Nidus(stabbed) you can see full grown cyst on his neck,not just a pink dot

Yeah, and that thing is enormous, so I hope the people that want to get rid of it will get the antidote before too long. Maybe upon reaching day 7, the removal option becomes available automatically?

Infested Charger as a pet doesn't sound very useful,another kind of Kubrow?

I think Helmith will become something like aura mods,putting perks like radiation damage on skills or someting like that.He can't turn into drone because we already have Sentinels,and I don't think he will turn into pet because we already have Kubrows and Kavats

Edited by Verrenen

On 12/24/2016 at 3:37 PM, (PS4)CamperClutz said:

So the infested frame was released for PC and uh.. I think it actually does have something to do with the door because nidus is the only frame that can open it.

Now tell that to DE that said it had nothing to do with the door.

No point pulling "I told you so" tripe with people when they were only going by what DE said. It's just shown me I can't believe a single thing they say any more. That was a blatant lie by them, not the first either, so i'm going to ignore the streams and the forums and just play the game. Other people can deal with their crap.

20 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

Infested Charger as a pet doesn't sound very useful,another kind of Kubrow?

I think Helmith will become something like aura mods,putting perks like radiation damage on skills or someting like that.He can't turn into drone because we already have Sentinels,and I don't think he will turn into pet because we already have Kubrows and Kavats

He will be a pet, there was a mod in a codex before they patched it, for Helminth Charger.

Edited by A.Rosen

So recently people have "reported" that nidus gave them a weird pink thing on their warframes necks and I'm curious if someone could give it to me.....yeah I know it's strange that I actually WANT this weird pink thing on my excaliburs neck but I don't want to feel left out (also I don't really mind the infested so I don't care about it) so you know anyone willing to give it to me? (yes I know it sounds weird)

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

bJh905j.jpg

It happens only to the warframe you used, not to operator himself.

Wait... that's it? that's the infestation people are complaining about? that little near-invisible thingie?! I guess some people are more sensitive than others.

BTW your color on the helmet rocks.

Edited by Nazrethim

Just now, Date_Terumune said:

Is there a way to "Purge" this infested room? in my book the only good infestation is dead one.

Well it does oversee all organic things upon the ship. Getting rid of it could potentially ruin your warframe, operator, and kubrows/kavats