Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

Yeah, it's another half baked idea that will probably lead into another half baked idea.

What I really don't like that I've had the "infection" forced upon me even though I haven't even done the quest yet. I mean, Nidus is spammed in every mission, as another thread complained, so it's virtually impossible to not get infected and end up spreading it.

Yet another design choice, like the tenno operator, that I dislike and breaks immersion. 

13 minutes ago, MariAnnette said:

I had the same thing happen to me, even though I picked neutral.  

I also noticed that my warframe had the cyst on it, even though I hadn't used my Nidus to go through the infested door... Not even sure where I picked it up, as I don't typically run with public groups

you may be able to get it from dojo's and relays to. 

its very easy to spread far as i can tell.

Just now, morningstar999 said:

you may be able to get it from dojo's and relays to. 

its very easy to spread far as i can tell.

That's a possibility too.  I hadn't thought about that.  It might have also come from someone in my raid group.  It's on the frame that I play the most.. And I've probably already infected at least two players without even knowing that my frame had the cyst on it.... Ooops

1 minute ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

How long was it since the update came out! If was I saw was true then many players would see the new pet tomorrow.

Also can someone show a pic of the cyst in Archwing?  I wanna see it when it is full grown 

Its' the fifth day.

Unless you been living under a rock or in hospital because you actually got std, there's been word spreading that there is a new pet, called helminth charger and you get it by after 7 days of the cyst (aka space std) will be full grown and it will be transfered to your kubrow thus cresting a new pet called helminth charger 

Btw forum staff don't give me warning point, just tell me to remove std from title and I would do it 

ALSO no more changing to edge Lord YAY

Edited by (PS4)kamil_demon

I was talking with one ytuber about the cyst thing and leaked mods. Can't tell his name but can share the info/ thoughts he has.

"I think we should get ready. Cause that Cyst will be used as material for making your Helminth Charger, which is like a superior version of the Kubrow which requires no stabilizers. However you might need a new Kubrow egg."

What do u think about it?

Edit. On the other side he can be trolling hard xD

Edited by Whit3Powd3R

1 minute ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

People who don't want to know won't know std means the cyst

It's not hard to put two and two together. People who have Nidus and have sat in the chair must of seen the pink cyst on his neck. Now people will see that title and most people could figure it out. Some of those people too might not wish to have something like this spoiled for them

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

2 minutes ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

I was talking with one ytuber about the cyst thing and leaked mods. Can't tell his name but can share the info/ thoughts he has.

"I think we should get ready. Cause that Cyst will be used as material for making your Helminth Charger, which is like a superior version of the Kubrow which requires no stabilizers. However you might need a new Kubrow egg."

I Already leaked that ><

1 minute ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

Dude remove the huge spoiler in the title some people don't want to know this ....

It's not really a spoiler since everyone is forced to go through it in basically every mission.. I boosted the craft on my Nidus day one and have visually seen my frame infect countless people in random missions that I've done.  The only way you DON'T know about this is if you don't play, or only solo. Either way this has become insanely common knowledge at this point, pretty much everyone has been talking about it in general chat and even seen it talked about in a lot of missions I have played. It's no secret.

Main picture: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/106230834967804298/9811D1A10D1429479F2E2925394FEF88C2C98C2B/
Picture of the big fish: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/106230834967804587/D090360ED10DD51E6D7CFDBF22514C97237DC928/

To get down there I opened the door with Nidus, left him in the entrance, switched to my operator and walked through the door, got another sound clip, then walked around a bit and the door closed, forcing my frame below the room. Then I simply switched place with my frame and boom, I was below in the water.

2 minutes ago, VirtualJunky said:

It's not really a spoiler since everyone is forced to go through it in basically every mission.. I boosted the craft on my Nidus day one and have visually seen my frame infect countless people in random missions that I've done.  The only way you DON'T know about this is if you don't play, or only solo. Either way this has become insanely common knowledge at this point, pretty much everyone has been talking about it in general chat and even seen it talked about in a lot of missions I have played. It's no secret.

It is a spoiler because people who have Nidus can see the cyst on their neck but don't know what it will do this title will ruin it. So just because you play in solo it doesn't mean they've read datamined files so it is actually a secret.

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

6 minutes ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

Was it this youtuber? ^

Just now, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

It is a spoiler because people who have Nidus can see the cyst on their neck but don't know what it will do this title will ruin it

Meh, I give up. People always find something to complain about. Don't read the forums or Reddit after a major storyline update, because this stuff always gets "spoiled" as you very loosely use the word. If this guy was dropping the entire storyline without a spoiler tag I'd be with you, but as for the virus, or whatever it is, is concerned, it's not that big of a story point, everyone knows about it and people have been trying to figure out what it does.