The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

7 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Anybody else think that the Helminth Charger is that same one that appears beside Nidus in the game loading screen splash art?

That's too lazy to bring out an existed unit to become our new companion. I think it'll be more infestation-ly looking. But a kubrow full of cyst is disgusting😂.

Edited by GX339-4

9 minutes ago, GX339-4 said:

That's too lazy to bring out an existed unit to become our new companion. I think it'll be more infestation-ly looking. But a kubrow full of cyst is disgusting😂.

Remember that joke about an Aardvark pet some Devstreams ago? It would be awesome if it's like that.

On 24-12-2016 at 9:57 PM, Nightbane13 said:

it's about space aids being contagious.

literally.

and people being mad about something that isn't negative at all.

probably

just noticed my hydroid and nekros are infected,

maybe if it grows a bit we can open the infested door with them as well

The best course of action now is this:

If your already infected, continue using that frame as you can't get more infected. Don't risk your other frames by using them. If this turns into a infested hijacks Warframe scenario, you will need them clean. Stay a distance from other players so as not to risk spreading it to common players who don't know the situation. Should they get close on their own accord, oh well. You tried.

Now if your a evil player and like to play dangerously infect all your frames and hug every player you see, you evil bastard..

1 hour ago, Larred said:

when my warframe works (today has been weird) ive been getting close to everyone i can as nidus and doing as much trading as i can to join peoples dojos to spread it further 

52 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

You are the bane of my existence.

I guess in a way seeing* a Nidus is as close as you would get to someone having a tattoo reading 'I have sti's' near their sensitive areas.

Edited by Naith
Being? Seeing? Why not both?

3 hours ago, Naith said:

I guess in a way being a Nidus is as close as you would get to someone having a tattoo reading 'I have sti's' near their sensitive areas.

I never sat in the chair, but upon logging in just now, my Nidus has it. Haven't pubbed or used him in a dojo at all. I'm hating everything about this update more and more every day.

2 minutes ago, Tuxpenguino said:

Congratulations...  you have space aids. 

In all seriousness  there is no cure... yet. 

It does NOT PASS from player to player. Only nidus can infect non infected players. Both in missions and in the dojo. Relays are fine. 

Other players can spread it from what I've seen.