Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

1 hour ago, schilds said:

Anyway, perhaps this has already been answered, but can a frame that drained its cyst be reinfected?

These are the questions we need answered. I really hope it can't. Just got Emperor frost skin and would like it unblemished.

29 minutes ago, plzping said:

no. they are just part of the room. random fish tank is random

all i found in this room and to the "themed development" is that i dont like it nor do i want it

umbra is the last chance for DE to calm me down, i never wanted or want this infested 5hit in my spaceship, i dont care about and i would be happy to be able to delete it like a modul i tried for levelling and thats it

gimme a break with that ... all i see is bad design and even more bad development

this is not for what i spended a ton of cash into this game, DE have to rethink or reignore people like me which will make me leave

i know that i share that now since close a year as well as its not easy to leave a game where you spended lots of real cash and i thought DE will use feedback for their development, they clearly dont ...

my real cashinvestement is as real as DE's ignorance, both doesnt fit together ... its no longer a good customer relationship they practice, its a dogma i dont want

i really would be glad to get my money back and im open for a deal, feel free to ask, DE, i would have a good offer if you let me go off a development im not agreeing with anymore ,-)

and i miss respect and good service-design in the first row, this is not a good basement to walk on together

ok, you can call it "infested" and i deny clear with NO !

On 12/27/2016 at 6:32 AM, Verrenen said:

Maybe its so kind of defense system built in Warframe.And also it works only if tenno life is in danger,that's why Frame didn't react at all for Queen trying to take control over Tenno body

On 12/27/2016 at 6:34 AM, Night4ce said:

Did it really move on its own? I'm guessing in a act of desperation, the choking Tenno managed a connection with the Warframe much like we do now effortlessly and in survival broke/pulled the sword out.

I believe it did move on its own.

Cause it knows it will be lifeless without the operator to control it.

Being controlled and moved by the operator allows it to be free.

6 hours ago, UvBenServed said:

Are there multiple different breeds of chargers? If it's just one breed, what are the precepts?

Oh god, remember how long it took for them to get rid of creating kubrow/kavat hybrid abominations?

This needs to be tested. FOR SCIENCE!

FOR SCIENCE! Abomination breeders, let's breed this thing while DE is on holiday!

Spoiler

pqnsF2u.jpg

1 hour ago, Cyberhazard said:

There's even more evidence to point it's a placeholder, just look at the Helminth's infestation it doesn't look like the regular one,  it create plants living docile animals ( fishs ) etc, I don't believe the generic charger fit this strain of infestation at all.

Steve was asked if it was a placeholder, and his immediate response was that the charger was always the concept. So, no. It's not a placeholder.

They may tweak in 2017. 'May'.