The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus/Hema/Hirudo vs 10x lvl120 Corrupted Bombard

---Cayde-6---

13 minutes ago, __Anna-Nanami__ said:

Nidus - 0 Forma(still tweaking)
Hema - 2 Forma(still tweaking)
Hirudo - 0 Forma(still tweaking)

i smell a nerf coming.......

Tonkor, Tigirs series, Mirage+synoid ect ect.... all these broken stuff exists. Your problem?

10 hours ago, __Anna-Nanami__ said:

Nidus - 0 Forma(still tweaking)
Hema - 2 Forma(still tweaking)
Hirudo - 0 Forma(still tweaking)

i smell a nerf coming.......

I have tried him too. He is clearly superior to all other frames.

If this is our new limit, I hope the rest of the frames can get an update for being at the same level nidus is right now.

I mean: no nerfs, just buff the other frames and increase game difficult.

Edited by ArionLightning

2 hours ago, ArionLightning said:

He is clearly superior to all other frames.

I take it you've never played Loki. Or Trinity. Or Saryn. Or Banshee. Or Vauban. Or Rhino. 

Nidus is definitely among the best, but he's definitely not "superior to all other frames".

Because Loki really needs a nerf like seriously he trivializes the entire game.

His entire design is based around stacking and growing in power.

He is warframe's first scaling warframe.

I'd say he is a prototype for how Warframe reworks will go in the future. He is the answer to enemy scaling we've been asking for so long.

Inaros and chroma can also do more or less the same thing with proper build, and they nood need to build stacks to be at mas effectiveness.

I don't know where this mentality is coming from.  There are plenty of other frames that can tank just as good as nidus can.  Hell inaros is better at it because he doesn't need to get a ball rolling.  You just start that well.  There are plenty of other frames that can cc just as well as him and better.  Nova has more range and can increase the entire teams damage output.  Loki+ mod literally trivializes any piece of content to ever exist.  And there are other frames that do just as much damage if not even more.  Nidus isn't a nerf target.  he's showing exactly what frames SHOULD be like.

He is designed to scale WITH the content.  His entire kit is not only useful but synergizes extremely well.  DE nerfed other things that worked well against the scaling for very specific reasons.  Ash was nerfed because of how intrusive his kit was to other units.  But he's still extremely amazing.  Saryn was nerfed because her 4 killed everything instantly.  But she still destroys end game by weakening the hell out of them.  Excal was nerfed because his 4 was killing everything.  But guess what?  gas+blind equals everything forever is dead.  period.

DE doesn't willy nilly nerf things because they are "gud" and the sooner people drop that insane viewpoint and start actually seeing what's happening the better.  Literally the ONLY thing I could see getting nerfed about him is his ability to heal defense objectives.  Since no other frame has been allowed to do that.

48 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

I don't know where this mentality is coming from.  There are plenty of other frames that can tank just as good as nidus can.  Hell inaros is better at it because he doesn't need to get a ball rolling.  You just start that well.  

Semi off topic, but I'd say Inaros is slightly worse because Nidus literally can't be one-shot. With max stacks it takes nearly a full minute of you standing still doing NOTHING to actually die as Nidus.

3 hours ago, fishworshipper said:

Semi off topic, but I'd say Inaros is slightly worse because Nidus literally can't be one-shot. With max stacks it takes nearly a full minute of you standing still doing NOTHING to actually die as Nidus.

Well you'll be using those stacks to cast powers and build stacks up, so it requires a certain rythm to get the stack economy going. Once you get that, I say you deserve the stacks.

Finally, I can flip the bird at snipers and corrupted crewmen.

11 hours ago, fishworshipper said:

I based Inaros as better because he can reach his peak performance the moment the mission starts coupled with the ability to get back health from several resources.

In your case I wouldn't call that better tanking as a general statement.  but i'd be willing to say that nidus would be better in that specific instance.