Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is completely insane

Chakravikari

26 minutes ago, Chakravikari said:

They have been, look how many mutagen samples I have. Everyone else in my clan has been donating like crazy. 

Where have you been killing infested? Oroking Derelict Defense has been tested by a few people. With a farming team you should get like 120 mutagen a run...without boosters.

After 1,067 hours of playing and doing varied things on my way to a becoming veteran I cant near afford this in a GHOST clan. I only have 1,621 mutagen samples and am the only active member of my clan so I'll have to buy it with plat if I ever hope of getting it. To be honest I don't know what they were thinking with this at all. Maybe in a perfect world every clan has a full member list and all active members, If they do that's great they'll be able to get this weapon.

As for those who don't have active clans and hours to farm everyday this will be near impossible to obtain. Normally I would be like yeah ok it'll take some farming but this needs to be cut to a 1/4 of the cost or atleast 1/2 of the cost. Although I may not have this update yet if it releases with those requirements on Xbox I'll be sorely disappointed with DE thinking every clan has the perfect roster to complete this research! I hate to bash DE like this I really do but my points are valid and it should NEVER of been released in such a state you need a perfect clan to complete the research.

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander
Added a word

This is complete nonsense. 
I just checked and I have around 1/10th the samples I need. I pretty much run a 1-man clan, but every month or so some friends come back and we play and it's a great resource. I'm not leaving that behind, but there's no f***ing way I'm grinding out FIVE THOUSAND OF THOSE NEVER DROPPING UNHOLY INFESTATION TUMOURS. It's not practical or engaging at all. Even if I ran 2 or 3 derelicts a day it would take ages, like next 50 day login reward ages, and then after all that I would have ZERO samples left if they ever pulled this again. 

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

OR...enjoy the game.  Donate gradually.  And sell the gear you acquire through Syndicates and relics for Plat and buy it if you must have it in 3-4 days time.

People DO have a choice on how to approach the "HEMA-Toma Crisis".

No...NO...You REALLY do.

or... OR.... We can choose not to spend plat on something that shouldn't be behind a ridiculous resource wall in the first place. You're right. We do have a choice. And many of us choose not to justify this bad decision by DE. Donate to DE who have only been shown to get greedier and greedier with 60p Riven Mod Slots and now this? No thanks.