The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If we invest more money in game will you reduce the grind ?

TennoPain

Idk if the problem is money or what in game , but its clear ppl are frustrated/mad/unsetisfied etc .. and the Grind is now dubble and ppl dont have time and they have less fun. 

My question is legit if we invest more money will the Grind be lowered ? (i just cant handle anymore no lifering) in game and being slaped by lies almost every major update : example is grind is less now yeah right ... so pls answer to my OP who ever can and is allowed to ???

When have they ever mentioned grind will be lowered? These new items are essentially endgame content. The BP and means of gaining components are locked behind a somewhat high MR rank Quest. And the vast majority of other items require rather common resources, or resources that can be obtained through a little grinding (I'm looking at you O cells). Aside from some of the ridiculous time constraints, I think it's perfectly reasonable. Maybe not the 5000 sample requirement, but everything can't be a cake walk.

Edited by Mortarion

I understand the OPs original intention.  The OP is asking if we reduce the burden placed upon DE to generate as much profit as possible, by "paying off" their parent company, will they have more freedom to create content that is less grindy?  It is possible, but since the whole point of DE is to be a profit stream to the parent company, they would still be required to take steps to nudge the player base towards the plat shop.  So no, they would take your money, say thank you then suggest you buy plat.

Edited by robbybe01234

1 hour ago, TennoPain said:

Idk if the problem is money or what in game , but its clear ppl are frustrated/mad/unsetisfied etc .. and the Grind is now dubble and ppl dont have time and they have less fun. 

My question is legit if we invest more money will the Grind be lowered ? (i just cant handle anymore no lifering) in game and being slaped by lies almost every major update : example is grind is less now yeah right ... so pls answer to my OP who ever can and is allowed to ???

The grind is self imposed by the players themselves. DE, in some regard, are hand tied into not doing anything but facilitating that need.

Whenever DE put out content, people flock to it like the damn Ravenous Maw.

If DE don't put up any kind of gating mechanic, Players tear through the content, and then complain about there being no content (as they have done in the past when DE was quite lax with some gating mechanics).

With the way the player base currently is, DE is #*($%%@ either way. There is literally nothing they can do to please anybody. 

Lower the grind = Players complain about no endgame
Increase the grind = Players complain about accruement rates. 
Try to gate weapons = Players complain about ridiculous build costs

etc. etc. ad nauseam. 

Meanwhile, there are people like me who don't have Nekros Prime, or Valkyr Prime, or Nidus, who dislike coming onto the forums because all there is is rather inane complaint posts. If you don't like the game, don't play it. If you like the game, focus on what it is you like playing the game for and enjoy that aspect. Its a game.

Also, as im no doubt sure someone is going to post it; When you see the Devs driving around in Lamborghini's and Ferrari's then you can ask where you money is going, and throw around ridiculous notions. Until then, assume that the money you spend on the game, goes right back into helping fund its continued development

Edited by MillbrookWest

Just being realistic here Warframe probably isn't all that fun without the grind, the story is very limited at best since it is still actively being worked on so allowing everyone immediate (or even faster) access to new content only causes larger burnout, if they had the funds to afford something like that then sure, why not but there's always something better than money and that's called more money. Also even if they did make a large ammount of money for whatever reason Digital Extremes has been owned for a couple of years by Leyou and companies like that aren't going to reduce profit margins just because of a sudden increase in money so I'd say don't count on it.

I think the main problem is that people want everything right away for free. If that was the case, why even have a payment option? 

Either way, I think your question is kinda weird. Isn't "investing" (which I think is a very funny use of the word here...) technically reducing the grind completely? Sorta answers it there I think. :p

7 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

DE might want to ask their parent company first.

+ This unfortunately i don't think DE gets to have the final say on much anymore.

Although i don't like how high the grinds are going. I will still support them to the dying end because it's Warframe.

I just dont believe alot of the decisions like Riven mods , sortie changes and things like the new clan research grinds are 100% DE.