Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will be behind the unknown Door on the left in liset.

low1991

In liset, there's a un-lighted door on the left of the operator' room.

Seeing that it's an infested room (with the introduction of the first infested frame, Nidus) on the right, going by this speculation, could it be a corpus-related room on the left (with maybe an introduction of a corpus frame)?

Looking at the energy consumption wise, Tenno-frame uses energy for abilities, Infested frame Nidus, use energy for #1 & #2 but adaption stack for #3 & #4. Going by this speculation, will the corpus frame use a energy feature similar to the infested frame?

My thoughts: i doubt DE will only release ONE infested frame (Nidus) as there are many potential ability & concept for another infested frame. As for corpus-frame

In TWW, the operator is able to transference into the Golden maw, a possible full machine with no flesh

What you'r guess on the Un-lighted door on the left?

25 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Seeing that it's an infested room (with the introduction of the first infested frame, Nidus) on the right, going by this speculation, could it be a corpus-related room on the left (with maybe an introduction of a corpus frame)?

Looking at the energy consumption wise, Tenno-frame uses energy for abilities, Infested frame Nidus, use energy for #1 & #2 but adaption stack for #3 & #4. Going by this speculation, will the corpus frame use a energy feature similar to the infested frame?

I honestly see no relation. The Infestation is directly related to the Warframes, and so there is a true cause to exist the Infested Door.

I see some options for it in my mind:

• A recreation area. I think DE said that players could enter other players' ships in the future, so it would be a place for Tenno be around in the ship.
  • 13 minutes ago, Genitive said:

I think it's the toilet. I hope it's the toilet.

This.

• If not the Infested Room, then this one will be used for something about the Operator or the Warframes themselves. Like upgrades or something.

• I think it is unlikely to be a Simulacrum or a trophy room, it would be kind of pointless to have it there. Nor a basement (it would be a completely useless space usage there). But it is possible.

• Modding the ship? Maybe inserting new functions on it, and this room would be the control panel. Or maybe even control the place where it is (like in a specific planet) and new ship mods. Like "faster air support", "change frames mid-battle", or something like that.

15 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

DE said it will have something to do with the nemesis-style missions they're planning, it was in a stream a few months ago iirc.

Can you put the link in there, please?

11 hours ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

DE said it will have something to do with the nemesis-style missions they're planning, it was in a stream a few months ago iirc.

I don't stream. Seeing how a end result can be difference from Dev stream further tells me it's only for worthless hype-train.

10 hours ago, BeardyKyle said:

sex dungeon

You WIN...

11 hours ago, Reyer said:

That would explain all this infested, living plants that crawl from there.

Spoiler here..... But it's already been opened.

What is in there is our living environmental systems.... And yes he/it is infested.

Edited by SilvaDreams