Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts on Helmint Charger.

Ziembski

48 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

But people who want charger companions have already been spoiled by the spectres. And a charger is utterly macabre lore wise, being a smattering of Grineer corpses following us around like a dog . I don't find that sitting well with my operator.

I totally agree, yet to be honest, we can carry around giant candy canes, looking like we just left an EDM concert with a pumpkin for a head and santa's little helper as a companion.

At this point, for skins, I don't think they need to fit into the lore at all, haha.

I'm just saying so the people who want to keep the model in some way can, while those who get the edited version (which I imagine will just take off the Grineer armor and the Grineer head) can feel better.

Personally, I'm fine with how it is but should be based on chargers and not kubrows. However, I would like to see a hybrid put into place when mixing imprints for Kubrows for a infested looking Kubrow that matches Nidus Skin with mutation effects. Could also add a hybrid Kavat too. For what its worth though, it is a fun concept about using the cyst juice in the incubator to get the pet.

After seeing how the new kubrow looks like (basically a charger with few propertion changes , and yes the grineer mask is still there as many have noticed) , i believe a jaggernaut like model with a kubrow body propertions or head would have been a better fit and much easier to distinguish -_- , any how just mention ur opinion or any better suggustions u have

Edited by bishoy

1 minute ago, Delta-Epsilon_Limit said:

Then why is it made out of a kubrow and not a grineer?

But its not "made out of a kubrow"

we do the exact same thing to get kavaats, are they "made out of kubrows"?

Edited by skelo0

6 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

As someone that likes to give credit where it's due, i'd like to say whoever made this did a really good job. It would look even better if it had the Helminth Cyst colors throughout the body.

While it looks nice, maybe a future pet but I like the charger.

Edited by SilvaDreams

55 minutes ago, PHW0AR said:

it will prob be a future skin for 200 plat

Or as much as the Hyekka skin.

45 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

i think everyone would rather have a jugg over a charger : /

Nope, charger is nice.

39 minutes ago, Lekranom said:

The grineer mask on the Helminth charger just do not make sense like how does the mask appear along with kubrow egg and the cyst??

It's obviously a charger clone.

37 minutes ago, Delta-Epsilon_Limit said:

Then why is it made out of a kubrow and not a grineer?

You add kub genes to make it tame.

48 minutes ago, Delta-Epsilon_Limit said:

This would look WAY better imho. But also the issue I see with using standard chargers is that it'll be hard to distinguish our pets from actual infested chargers. And it's already hard to distinguish Nekros Prime's summons now with the new visual changes to the black bodies and what not. 

i added the image to my post if u dont mind ^^

Edited by bishoy