Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] I'm trying to helping player but this is what i got?

GottoGure

well on region chat there had people who can't active quest i'm try to ask what happen and tell him check on codex

i check his profile he already had war within quest i'm typing yes maybe you should contact DE via support ticket and he just simply ignore 

Spoiler

60cJZXR.jpg 

which i don't know why i'm just player try to help (need to censored because i don't want getting trouble later)

(thank you got spoiler on picture now)

Edited by GottoGure
fix image a bit thank you (PS4)Jheck7 :3

6 minutes ago, GottoGure said:

there have spoiler function to hide image?

Yup it's the little "eye" icon at the top, you just drag and drop it into there if it doesn't do it automatically.

Also, yeah some players are like that, they get frustrated and take it out on people they assume are trying to make them out to be idiots, but are really just trying to narrow down the issue.

It happened with me too when

someone wanted to buy something from me and when I tried to invited him, he didn't responded then I asked him if he is coming but all I got is that "User is ignoring you".

Spoiler

SSXQyuE.png

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, GottoGure said:

well on region chat there had people who can't active  quest i'm try to ask what happen and tell him check on codex

i check his profile he already had war within quest i'm typing yes maybe you should contact DE via support ticket and he just simply ignore 

0s4JVKu.jpg

which i don't know why i'm just player try to help (need to censored because i don't want getting trouble later)

PS. there have spoiler function to hide image? thank you (just incase because it might take time to download image)

There is a bad side and a good side in literally any game community. Unfortunately you encountered the bad side and this is mostly what happens, even though you were nice enough to go out of your way to try and help him. Most people just take that for granted and try to insult you. Honestly there's no need to worry about it just move on, people will sometimes act like jerks don't let it get to you.

43 minutes ago, GottoGure said:

well on region chat there had people who can't active  quest i'm try to ask what happen and tell him check on codex

Hide contents

0s4JVKu.jpg

PS. there have spoiler function to hide image? thank you (thank you got spoiler on picture now)

Yeah, some people are just stupid by nature. I feel you, it already happened to me too.

Thank you everyone for suggestion i will trying to keep it up maybe i'm unlucky to see some bad side.

i will try to help new player or something new like helping in mission or take to alert (if my internet it's wasn't too bad XD)

PS. to be honest my english it still more to learn because i'm not native speaker like i type in image

Edited by GottoGure

Well, don't take things personally. This is the Internet, people like that is exist. No reason for you to try help any random people in the region. Not any higher MR responsibility either. 

And you in the mood of helping, just prepared for things like this. Also remember that most people that you help will most likely forget what you did as well.

Life is tough man...not everyone can get the help they need.

Cheers mate, remember those guys only few percent from the community. 

I'm MR22 but I still remember how my ex clan leader help me with the game. Just try to stay away from region chat and limit helping only to the clan or alliance member only. Help you from getting hurt.

Happens from time to time i personaly often help new Players with missions and questions when i compare the Warframe Community to others i think Warframe has a very friendly and polite one (at least in Germany) so just those hell who deserves it and be there for the others.

6 hours ago, Ker-Blammo said:

That's true as well. Just pointing it out for this specifically since everyone likes to think this community is perfect in all aspects.

Well it isn't but it is not certainly one of the worst or that bad compared to others out there or previously existed.

Edited by Naith

8 hours ago, Doxorn said:

It happened with me too when

someone wanted to buy something from me and when I tried to invited him, he didn't responded then I asked him if he is coming but all I got is that "User is ignoring you".

Reveal hidden contents

SSXQyuE.png

Reveal hidden contents

Very odd when that happens, I mean... why do that?

I got someone to buy my wares and they got a better offer, when I click Enter on "Nice, gl bub" I get the message that I was put on Ignore.

Doesnt make sense.

14 hours ago, GottoGure said:

well on region chat there had people who can't active quest i'm try to ask what happen and tell him check on codex

Reveal hidden contents

60cJZXR.jpg 

(thank you got spoiler on picture now)

This is like watching South Park episode. What a spoiled child!

17 hours ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Lol, what a little jerk. That's kinda lame op, but it's so common with the internet for some reason. :/

I fixed that for you.

People thinking this game is unique for idiots must either only play this game or only started gaming recently.

Every single online game has them. This isn't even in the top 10 for idiots. This is pretty tame compared to CoD, Battlefield, LoL, DOTA, WoW, anything related to BioWare, Reddit etc etc....