Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

3 minutes ago, Elyann said:

Players with a fully matured cyst should have access to the room, regardless if they have nidus or not...
Or at least it's what I found written somewhere in the notes.

3 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

They said its permanently and they also said you can enter the room with any frame that has it.

Ah, thanks for clarification. I must have missed that

The question is only after this fix everyone can go to the room and remove the cyst or just whom finished the quests?

I would like a cure which immunize all of the frames and no need to go 36 times into the seat to remove the cysts. 

Those whom not finished the quests or no have nidus would be in trouble if the door not opening.

So then we can fully immunize ourselves via sitting in a chair and our account permanently immune against the disease?

It is nice but all those whom not finished the quests or no have nidus should be able to go there and use the seat.

Instead of this I owuld like to just create an ascaris negator like item which removes your cyst on of your one frame then permamently remove and immunize you. For 5 k credits and that is not so expensive.

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

The question is only after this fix everyone can go to the room and remove the cyst or just whom finished the quests?

I would like a cure which immunize all of the frames and no need to go 36 times into the seat to remove the cysts. 

Those whom not finished the quests or no have nidus would be in trouble if the door not opening.

You spoke what i couldnt pull out of my mind. this is the reason i thought of the antidote.

11 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

They said that the cyst will bring a whole new system and there will be a way to re allow your frames to get cysts if you choose.

This is fair enough because who not want at least can live their life normally in game those whom want to breed abominations (chargers) can infect theirself and make more pet. Simply and more humane solution than a dual ether.

As one who supported the whole Cyst system, I admit, I am a bit upset at how it was removed. I am happy you can remove it, don't get me wrong. But it just being like "Yo. Pull this thing out." And the infested chair is just like. "Lol. K."
Not the 'Sun tilting morality' choice I expected.

4 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Why would you expect it to be a morality choice?

Anto-vaxxers in Warframe. Jeez.

Lol. No. Just because there's a pull toward the Moon if you infect others. I figured it could at least be possible for there to be a means to push toward Sun, relating to the cure.

Dearest DE,

I need, I require, I shall even go so far as to demand a counter for the number Tenno I have passed the filthy funk onto...and I want this in the form of a sigil, so people can see how infectious my personality is.  I have a right, nay, a destiny to know how far my dirty dank has gotten, so is it possible in the future for you to place each originating Tenno infector with a random set of genes that determines the looks of our Helminth Herpes.  This could also affect the Chargers that we produce, one may prefer my strain of slimy syphilis to his very own.  Please take this into consideration, I expect it will be in the update next week.

You pustulent pal,

Dan

Edited by Danjal777

So, with the upcoming ability to permanently remove a cyst from your frame and "cure" it, I decided it would be prudent to keep a rarely-played frame infected all the time for the purpose of making additional abominations in my incubator.  What better frame than the proverbial cancer of warframe, mirage?  Now, on days when I'm feeling like a I really just hate everyone and want them to be miserable, I can bust out my disease-riddled miragulor and proceed to give all the pubs both proverbial and actual space herpes!  Spread the love!

On 1/1/2017 at 10:30 PM, dataman88 said:

you haven't spend 5 minutes in your ship looking at your beautifully dressed for murder warframes, and then... "OHMYGOD WTF IS THAT THING ON THE NECK!!!", do you?

Nope. Im one of those that love actually playing the game. And could care less what they look like.

I hit apperances and hit random a couple of times.

Right now my nidus is a mix of bright pink neon green dark red more pink and a brown.

They said the full-grown Cyst will enable players to open the infested door with any Warframe, I don't think they mentioned any restrictions based on progress or playtime, or I didn't hear any.

Sure, it'll spoil a secret, but they should still be able to open the door and cure their Frame.

2 minutes ago, maj.death said:

You have access to the chair by getting infected though. It needs to develop all the way first. (I  think) Then you get stabbed and that warframe is immune.

1 minute ago, Voluundr said:

They said the full-grown Cyst will enable players to open the infested door with any Warframe, I don't think they mentioned any restrictions based on progress or playtime, or I didn't hear any.

Sure, it'll spoil a secret, but they should still be able to open the door and cure their Frame.

Oh so you wont need nidus to enter in the room well i guess that's ok 

Sad it'll spoil something

17 hours ago, NeroAugustine said:

Lol. No. Just because there's a pull toward the Moon if you infect others. I figured it could at least be possible for there to be a means to push toward Sun, relating to the cure.

Except it doesn't pull you toward moon, that's just confusion caused by bugs and the scripts that ran to solve those(bugs) that gave the wrong alignment after glast gambit.

1 minute ago, GENESISDARK said:

Oh so you wont need nidus to enter in the room well i guess that's ok 

Sad it'll spoil something

As long as the Cyst is fully matured, with the squiggly tentacle thingy, then you'll be able to open the door and cure it, when the cure is released.

Nidus is only necessary to open it without the Cyst.

I'm going to agree that this shouldn't be forced on players who don't want it. I don't want the zergling pet, I don't want Nidus, I don't want a disease on my characters that is disgusting to look at. I have to be careful to not use clean characters in public sorties. It's quite frankly in poor taste, especially to people who've lived with diseased growths. I don't think this is cool or fun. It's annoying, and I don't see how anyone thought this was a good idea. I wouldn't be complaining if it were optional, but it creeps me out enough that I don't really want to play anymore, staring at that thing every time i turn my character the wrong way or go to the menu. Theres no good reason to infect people who don't want it.