Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

Fun fact, even if you drain your warframe its still there. I just recently drain my nova 24 hours ago and i haven't even did a single mission with her and yet theirs another 1 growing on her neck. worst add to the game ever :angry:

Edited by kealuo

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I've spent 1000s on the game and i am not happy with alot of the recent choices. But they are still just people and the best way to get changes is to talk to them in a proper manner.

The bloke refered to them as brain dead devs. All that will do is lock the thread if it continues or they will completely ignore us.😕

As i said to him be as salty as you want but we need to keep it in the correct way and not go personal on them.

..it's really not. Over a decade of MMO's has shown that unless you post dozens of threads daily on the same topic, things are unlikely to change at all.

I don't mean to advocate it (and officially I don't), but it really is the less "civilized" and loud-mouthed players that get things done. It may be that the founder forum gets taken more seriously and things like this is brought up in a proper way, I don't know, but for us the advantage lies in numbers.

Either way, it would still be annoying as hell. I'm using Nidus with his basic colors (because I like them) so the infested cyst on my neck matches my color, but the fact it is a big cyst coming of the side of my frame's neck is infuriating, if was coming out of the nape of my frame's neck, out from their back, shoulder(s) or chest, then i would not care (I would actually like having it on, if that were the case), but they just had to place it on one of the worst places they possibly could, other than on your head and/or face.

Edited by Kiyryite

[comment removed by moderator]

I feel you man, I'd return to the game if there was a way (probably shouldn't post the idea here, oh well) to modify the game files and find the data that at least displays the Cyst (I believe it's registered as scarf) and remove or alter that?

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed quoted comment for CoC violation. removed link to original comment to protect the privacy of the poster.

4 minutes ago, Smilomaniac said:

..it's really not. Over a decade of MMO's has shown that unless you post dozens of threads daily on the same topic, things are unlikely to change at all.

I don't mean to advocate it (and officially I don't), but it really is the less "civilized" and loud-mouthed players that get things done. It may be that the founder forum gets taken more seriously and things like this is brought up in a proper way, I don't know, but for us the advantage lies in numbers.

O i agree and it always gets things done. I just wanted to remind them they are human with feelings and calling them brain dead really isn't going to get their attention. It just hurts what we are trying to get across.

We need to stay focused on the issues at hand and persuade them to see our way.

4 hours ago, CCamp88 said:

Also.. may have been mentioned, but there is apperantly no way to avoid this. I just went through my arsenal. Certain frames that i have not even played in ages, have cysts growing on them. Perhaps this is going to lead to a type of backstory to some of the frames. Perhaps some were infested to begin with?  The fact that some have it and some dont, even without having been exposed

It's not the first time I've heard this, but I have nearly all frames and none besides the ones I use have the cyst.

On 12/31/2016 at 2:32 PM, morningstar999 said:

has this been confirmed? i keep hearing different things.

(I did get the gabit quest bug though)

I speak from personal experience.  Being infected does NOT affect your alignment at all.  I did get hit by the Glast Gambit bug, which tiled my alignment from neutral.  I've also infected a few players and have not seen my alignment shift since then

IzbCdCK.jpg

You think yours is bad, I set my mag up with a clean shades-of-blue, theme, and now there is ONE throbbing pink eyesore on my mag.
What am I supposed to do?
A flaming shades-of-pink theme would hide this..

hmm..

Whoever meets my mag in public, blame DE for the upcoming abuse of the valentines day color set!

Edited by enizer

37 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

Inb4 $9.99 cure.

It won't involve real cash,  Probably just 5000 mutagen samples.  Not to mention it won't be a permanent cure, just remove it, and prevent growth of a new one until someone else infects you on the next mission.

It is an interesting way to provide a source for a different pet.  But as said, it's an eyesore.  As well as it's not particularly appealing.  It provides no choice.  I didn't like the infested part of the ship, and I would have done something about it rather then leave junk around.  But we have to do it because they said so.  Now we are stuck with pink growths until they make them pointless or remove them entirely.  Seems like a great way to waste time and resources on a two week feature.

There are some ways to have made this more interesting.  Perhaps some actual gameplay affects.  Maybe an actual event to challenge the players.  Something fun.  Instead it's just a permanent pink growth that will end up on every warframe far too quickly.  Since the pink growth is not likely a permanent plan, they are going to change it to be pointless soon enough.  If the plan is to make it pointless, then why did they bother with wasting time.