Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the Infested Cyst

acehalk

Finally got that annoying thing off Nidus' neck, got my charger, named her Hema. Fashionframe restored right? Nope.

I now have one of these neck babies on about 6 of my warframes. What are we supposed to do with them? I can't afford to make 6 more pets. People said that it would go away but it's been on my Equinox since day one. 

At first it was tolerable but when I saw that pink ball on my black and gold Loki, fashionframe was truly destroyed. Please DE, please give us a way to get rid of it, or at least change the color. 

remove that damn things from our frames!!!!! need de money? it cost a lot of plat to remove all of that @(*()$ cysts. i cant breed for every frame a pet. at the monent i do it and if it is ready.......blow out that uggly pet.

give us a way to remove this from all frames.....i am willing to pay plat for it.

Honestly I was going to make a thread about this pretty soon, because it's so damn annoying. I found out my Mag got it and it was ready to take it off (which made it so noticable and really bothered me  so I had to trash one of my Kavats. There's literally no reason to take it off because within the first 30 minutes of playing you'll get it again. There needs to be a way for it to never come back I already got my charger I don't need another one. 

Changing the color won't change anything you'll still see this massive cyst on your frame and it'll still ruin your fashion. 

Just now, ShadowNumb said:

[DE]Steve said in a post on twitter or facebook (if I remember clearly) that in the future there'll be a cure to the cyst so all we have to do is keep waiting.

If this is really true thank god. I still hope it doesn't take long for them to implement this cure I just don't like seeing this anymore

11 minutes ago, ShadowNumb said:

[DE]Steve said in a post on twitter or facebook (if I remember clearly) that in the future there'll be a cure to the cyst so all we have to do is keep waiting.

Of course, why bother making a way to remove something annoying that was made for a completely useless function, before you actually release the virus on the user base and going on vacation?

This is literally the about most backward/roundabout, and ironically half-a$$ed, implementation of a reskin that someone could come up with.

Edited by Insizer

34 minutes ago, ShadowNumb said:

Soon™, eh? That should have been part of the Nidus update. Heck, just give Simaris a reusable blueprint that needs a few plants and I'd be happy already. Permanent cure can come later then.

with the new space aids DE has forced upon us (DE needs to learn the concept of consent) i decided to try and adjust my frames to cover up that cyst, i dont know about you but saying "yes! i have aids" to the world has something this game was definitely missing. i love what DE did forcing us to change our fashion frame or just to never go out in public, clearly by the photos of my loki below it is a much needed improvement to the "End Game".  

(I AM OF COURSE BEING SARCASTIC IT LOOKS LIKE S#&$ AND DE NEED TO REMOVE IT).

vUxnyYS.jpg

1PoEGEd.jpg?1

Just a head up, that cyst will grow 5x the size and it will have this hair coming out of it aswell.

There will be a option to remove it later on or use it to make the infested helminth charger pet, (that will remove the cyst for 48 hours) before it starts to grow again.

2 minutes ago, Sunbanaan said:

I would recommend designs that are a little gross, but cool, like Guyver Bio Armor.  This "cyst" on my warframe's neck is just gross to the point where looking at it triggers my gag reflex.  

Guyver is a good point of reference since its been said in the past by DE Steve to have been an inspiration.

3 minutes ago, Anti-Alien2 said:

Now why is there a problem with these again?

fashionframe i guess?

in my case, i can´t care less about the cyst, almost 50% of my frames have it and again.. i dont care. (is not like the cyst is reducing my armor to -150000, or drain my energy, or w/e)

Edited by caosfox

Just now, METAL_BAWKSES said:

Some people dislike their frame having a visual blemish on their frame. Some people also react to it worse than a High School Cheer Leader who wakes up with a big zit on prom day. 

only the true