Jump to content
[DE]Megan

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, GameSessionIsFull said:

Please elaborate how is it not a problem

Well, personally I see no problem. It is a bug? No. You can't play the game? You can.

So, i'm asking again, what's wrong?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GameSessionIsFull said:

Please elaborate how is it not a problem

What do you even? How is it ANY problem whatsoever? It is a small little blemish that does nothing to hinder your gameplay in any way. After 7 days you can put it into a Kubrow egg to create a Helminth Charger. An infested little pet. That is all it does at this time.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Why is everyone still complaining about the cyst? There's a way to remove it now.

1.Get a kubrow egg

2. get a power core

3. when the cyst is fully matured, use the cyst option

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/d/d5/DrainCystIncubator.png/revision/latest?cb=20161229204204

4.wait for the thing to mature

5. eject it into space when its done.

6.repeat steps 1-5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

That's what clans are for. To always have yourself a perfect team for what you like.

There are people who don't have friends that play, and ironically, the Hema has made clans much more exclusive and cutthroat, with mass kicks to downsize, and charging plat to even get into one that has the Hema. It's not healthy for the community

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Keeper_One said:

Well, personally I see no problem. It is a bug? No. You can't play the game? You can.

So, i'm asking again, what's wrong?

I can't play the game actually. When every single warframe of mine looks like a disgusting piece of S#&$. What's even the point of the designs of warframes if you're gonna ruin all of them with that cyst? Did I sign up to play Warframe or Cyst : The Game?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am tired ok? Really tired.

The New Strange just doesn't work for me, AT ALL. IT.DOES.NOT.WORK. And I have lost on it already. I sent Support ticket, tried to contact support, try everything in the in patch notes. It doesn't work for at all.

And I haven't got any responses at all at it. Face it. You don't know how to fix it. Just reset for everyone if you have to.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ThanatosTalos said:

i am tired ok? Really tired.

The New Strange just doesn't work for me, AT ALL. IT.DOES.NOT.WORK. And I have lost on it already. I sent Support ticket, tried to contact support, try everything in the in patch notes. It doesn't work for at all.

And I haven't got any responses at all at it. Face it. You don't know how to fix it. Just reset for everyone if you have to.

i feel you man. with all these fixes, were still unfortunate

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SwoobatFanatic said:

There are people who don't have friends that play

Then make ones in-game.

1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

and ironically, the Hema has made clans much more exclusive and cutthroat, with mass kicks to downsize, and charging plat to even get into one that has the Hema.

I dunno, it has been healthy to my clan - I actually started recruiting people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SparksterX said:

 

Why is everyone still complaining about the cyst? There's a way to remove it now.

1.Get a kubrow egg

2. get a power core

3. when the cyst is fully matured, use the cyst option

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/d/d5/DrainCystIncubator.png/revision/latest?cb=20161229204204

4.wait for the thing to mature

5. eject it into space when its done.

6.repeat steps 1-5

You're trolling right?

 

Every single one of my warframes is infested. That's 20+. I already removed the cyst on one. It got infested back even before the new pet matured. It's literally impossible to remove all the cysts without paying 10000 platinum to rush the pets and buy 100 pods. You're literally stuck to play with the cyst on all the frames and ruin the designs.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

There are people who don't have friends that play, and ironically, the Hema has made clans much more exclusive and cutthroat, with mass kicks to downsize, and charging plat to even get into one that has the Hema. It's not healthy for the community

Good thing you don't need friends that play the game to join a clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GameSessionIsFull said:

I can't play the game actually. When every single warframe of mine looks like a disgusting piece of S#&$. What's even the point of the designs of warframes if you're gonna ruin all of them with that cyst? Did I sign up to play Warframe or Cyst : The Game?

>has little mark on neck

>game is now unplayable

>makes sense

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ..-Hayden-Tenno-.. said:

wtf...? xD

The Cure. its the name of the band. In response to the whole uproar over the Helminth cysts. Haha, you're supposed to laugh. *shrugs*

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, plinkoo said:

>has little mark on neck

>game is now unplayable

>makes sense

I know it's hard to believe but some people actually play on real monitors, not phones so yes, the mark is actually quite big and distracting

 

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GameSessionIsFull said:

You're trolling right?

 

Every single one of my warframes is infested. That's 20+. I already removed the cyst on one. It got infested back even before the new pet matured. It's literally impossible to remove all the cysts without paying 10000 platinum to rush the pets and buy 100 pods. You're literally stuck to play with the cyst on all the frames and ruin the designs.

You could always play solo until there's a cure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GameSessionIsFull said:

I can't play the game actually. When every single warframe of mine looks like a disgusting piece of S#&$. What's even the point of the designs of warframes if you're gonna ruin all of them with that cyst? Did I sign up to play Warframe or Cyst : The Game?

ooh, your pretty design is a problem, i see. Well let poor DE just get some rest, and they will let you hide tumor.

Anyway, how can you even notice that tiny stuff during the battle, i do not understand

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ThanatosTalos said:

i am tired ok? Really tired.

The New Strange just doesn't work for me, AT ALL. IT.DOES.NOT.WORK. And I have lost on it already. I sent Support ticket, tried to contact support, try everything in the in patch notes. It doesn't work for at all.

And I haven't got any responses at all at it. Face it. You don't know how to fix it. Just reset for everyone if you have to.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Let this information spread like a Helminth Virus: If you or anyone you know was stuck on 'The New Strange' not rewarding necessary components to progress, make sure you set your active Quest to 'The New Strange' and check your Foundry. A Relog might be required.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since this update the raid lobby freeze the entire game and the raid can't even be started. Please fix it ASAP!

EDIT: we tried to isolate the problem and looks like there was only one player that was freezing the lobby hud when entering.
looks like the guy had the conclave sigil equipped, the one removed by a script in this hotfix, and it seems to work just fine now.

so again, not really sure if that's the problem or just a coincidence, but i'd appreciate a lot if you can look into it.

Edited by -CLM-Joker
added more details

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ThanatosTalos said:

i am tired ok? Really tired.

The New Strange just doesn't work for me, AT ALL. IT.DOES.NOT.WORK. And I have lost on it already. I sent Support ticket, tried to contact support, try everything in the in patch notes. It doesn't work for at all.

And I haven't got any responses at all at it. Face it. You don't know how to fix it. Just reset for everyone if you have to.

 

3 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

i feel you man. with all these fixes, were still unfortunate

yeah no replies after 3 days...warframe support sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SparksterX said:

You could always play solo until there's a cure.

So that's the solution? Playing solo in a MULTIPLAYER game for weeks because DE can't come with a solution?

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GameSessionIsFull said:

I know it's hard to believe but some people actually play on real monitors, not phones so yes, the mark is actually quite big and distracting

 

Then why do you keep playing with randoms on frames that haven't been infested yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GameSessionIsFull said:

I know it's hard to believe but some people actually play on real monitors, not phones so yes, the mark is actually quite big and distracting

 

I know it's hard to believe but most people don't lose their minds when one little thing is out of place.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Then make ones in-game.

I dunno, it has been healthy to my clan - I actually started recruiting people.

You obviously don't spend much time in the public chats if you think the clan scene is healthy right now.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...