Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, GameSessionIsFull said:

Please elaborate how is it not a problem

What do you even? How is it ANY problem whatsoever? It is a small little blemish that does nothing to hinder your gameplay in any way. After 7 days you can put it into a Kubrow egg to create a Helminth Charger. An infested little pet. That is all it does at this time.

Why is everyone still complaining about the cyst? There's a way to remove it now.

1.Get a kubrow egg

2. get a power core

3. when the cyst is fully matured, use the cyst option

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/d/d5/DrainCystIncubator.png/revision/latest?cb=20161229204204

4.wait for the thing to mature

5. eject it into space when its done.

6.repeat steps 1-5

2 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

That's what clans are for. To always have yourself a perfect team for what you like.

There are people who don't have friends that play, and ironically, the Hema has made clans much more exclusive and cutthroat, with mass kicks to downsize, and charging plat to even get into one that has the Hema. It's not healthy for the community

Just now, Keeper_One said:

Well, personally I see no problem. It is a bug? No. You can't play the game? You can.

So, i'm asking again, what's wrong?

I can't play the game actually. When every single warframe of mine looks like a disgusting piece of S#&$. What's even the point of the designs of warframes if you're gonna ruin all of them with that cyst? Did I sign up to play Warframe or Cyst : The Game?

i am tired ok? Really tired.

The New Strange just doesn't work for me, AT ALL. IT.DOES.NOT.WORK. And I have lost on it already. I sent Support ticket, tried to contact support, try everything in the in patch notes. It doesn't work for at all.

And I haven't got any responses at all at it. Face it. You don't know how to fix it. Just reset for everyone if you have to.

Just now, ThanatosTalos said:

The New Strange just doesn't work for me, AT ALL. IT.DOES.NOT.WORK. And I have lost on it already. I sent Support ticket, tried to contact support, try everything in the in patch notes. It doesn't work for at all.

And I haven't got any responses at all at it. Face it. You don't know how to fix it. Just reset for everyone if you have to.

i feel you man. with all these fixes, were still unfortunate

Just now, SwoobatFanatic said:

There are people who don't have friends that play

Then make ones in-game.

1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

and ironically, the Hema has made clans much more exclusive and cutthroat, with mass kicks to downsize, and charging plat to even get into one that has the Hema.

I dunno, it has been healthy to my clan - I actually started recruiting people.

1 minute ago, SparksterX said:

Why is everyone still complaining about the cyst? There's a way to remove it now.

1.Get a kubrow egg

2. get a power core

3. when the cyst is fully matured, use the cyst option

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/d/d5/DrainCystIncubator.png/revision/latest?cb=20161229204204

4.wait for the thing to mature

5. eject it into space when its done.

6.repeat steps 1-5

You're trolling right?

Every single one of my warframes is infested. That's 20+. I already removed the cyst on one. It got infested back even before the new pet matured. It's literally impossible to remove all the cysts without paying 10000 platinum to rush the pets and buy 100 pods. You're literally stuck to play with the cyst on all the frames and ruin the designs.

1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

There are people who don't have friends that play, and ironically, the Hema has made clans much more exclusive and cutthroat, with mass kicks to downsize, and charging plat to even get into one that has the Hema. It's not healthy for the community

Good thing you don't need friends that play the game to join a clan.

I can't play the game actually. When every single warframe of mine looks like a disgusting piece of S#&$. What's even the point of the designs of warframes if you're gonna ruin all of them with that cyst? Did I sign up to play Warframe or Cyst : The Game?

>has little mark on neck

>game is now unplayable

>makes sense

Just now, GameSessionIsFull said:

You're trolling right?

Every single one of my warframes is infested. That's 20+. I already removed the cyst on one. It got infested back even before the new pet matured. It's literally impossible to remove all the cysts without paying 10000 platinum to rush the pets and buy 100 pods. You're literally stuck to play with the cyst on all the frames and ruin the designs.

You could always play solo until there's a cure.

ooh, your pretty design is a problem, i see. Well let poor DE just get some rest, and they will let you hide tumor.

Anyway, how can you even notice that tiny stuff during the battle, i do not understand

3 minutes ago, ThanatosTalos said:

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Let this information spread like a Helminth Virus: If you or anyone you know was stuck on 'The New Strange' not rewarding necessary components to progress, make sure you set your active Quest to 'The New Strange' and check your Foundry. A Relog might be required.

Since this update the raid lobby freeze the entire game and the raid can't even be started. Please fix it ASAP!

EDIT: we tried to isolate the problem and looks like there was only one player that was freezing the lobby hud when entering.
looks like the guy had the conclave sigil equipped, the one removed by a script in this hotfix, and it seems to work just fine now.

so again, not really sure if that's the problem or just a coincidence, but i'd appreciate a lot if you can look into it.

Edited by -CLM-Joker
added more details

3 minutes ago, ThanatosTalos said:

3 minutes ago, elitetrollz said:

i feel you man. with all these fixes, were still unfortunate

yeah no replies after 3 days...warframe support sucks

I know it's hard to believe but some people actually play on real monitors, not phones so yes, the mark is actually quite big and distracting

Then why do you keep playing with randoms on frames that haven't been infested yet?

Just now, GameSessionIsFull said:

I know it's hard to believe but some people actually play on real monitors, not phones so yes, the mark is actually quite big and distracting

I know it's hard to believe but most people don't lose their minds when one little thing is out of place.