Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

So, i guess this is what happens when you rush a update, madness happens inside the community, including in the game, Basically, HEMA's Insane Research Cost (and probably some clans that have a fee of PL to enter into a clan, just to get the HEMA weapon.), Nidus and the spread of Space Aids, the cyst don't do much in gameplay, but it does ruin some of your warframe custom designs. Also that it seems to reappear again, after removing the cyst, and people getting stuck in a mission, which is The New Strange.

The Solution?

Lower the Hema Research Cost, probably the Mutagen Sample, or at least increase the chance of Mutagen Sample appearing in the missions, because that dang sample is rare.

Find more ways to prevent/cure the virus from your affected warframe.

Fix The New Strange, so the new players can finish the quest without no problems, and having no fear of getting stuck again.

So many hotfixes but still no fix on the "Could not join a game because session is full"

This is the most irritating bug I've ever seen. Temp fix atm is to initiate mission again for a total of 3 times (1st = fail, 2nd = cannot get a group but solo, 3rd can find a group if you are lucky enough or back to cycle 1).

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6.1

Fixes:

• Fixed a script crash in Ash's Teleport ability.
  • Fixed a rare progression stopping bug in The Index if players are losing but then score enough to win just before the round ends.
  • Fixed excessive Bloom on the Solstice Conclave Emblem.
  • Fixed an escapable hole in the ceiling of the Landing Craft.
  • Fixed an unintentional locked door in the Second Dream quest. 

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6.1 is now live!

1 hour ago, Firefly0037 said:

This guy ^ someone gets it. 

yeah even after the hema thousands of players got kicked from clans also this does not improve clan participation it improves grind I don't mind grind but if it gets to a point of stupid then yeah il complain because its my right to complain and if i dont we will get more of these weapons in the future with BS costs 

3 minutes ago, Megaman15 said:

So, i guess this is what happens when you rush a update, madness happens inside the community, including in the game, Basically, HEMA's Insane Research Cost (and probably some clans that have a fee of PL to enter into a clan, just to get the HEMA weapon.), Nidus and the spread of Space Aids, the cyst don't do much in gameplay, but it does ruin some of your warframe custom designs. Also that it seems to reappear again, after removing the cyst, and people getting stuck in a mission, which is The New Strange.

The Solution?

Lower the Hema Research Cost, probably the Mutagen Sample, or at least increase the chance of Mutagen Sample appearing in the missions, because that dang sample is rare.

Find more ways to prevent/cure the virus from your affected warframe.

Fix The New Strange, so the new players can finish the quest without no problems, and having no fear of getting stuck again.

they also need to fix new strange so that those that had the auto completion bug can actually do the quest and get chroma cause it is impossible to do either of those things with that bug...and support tickets are useless cause still no reply after 3 days

38 minutes ago, SparksterX said:

See this? This is a sane individual that's handling this situation perfectly.

Thanks!, appreciate the support. I feel DE would actually look at these posts if it has less Dev bashing and more constructive criticism.

can you now take the damn spanner out of what ever it is that resulted in my warframe (that is now ) 0 rank after spending ages leveling and formaring

also just completed  second sortie with a 0 rank frame and a zero rank vectis that i also spent ages formaring with 5 forma  that and the fact it now says i havent even done the second sortie ffs.

Seriously getting fed up with these stupid fixes that break the game more as it is it takes ages to even find a squad because of stupid mission full bug

Edited by LTDaWolf

2 hours ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

That argument implies that one would need to farm for a few years. For one single weapon. That isn't reasonable by any stretch of the imagination.

Except with 4 people in Orokin Derelict Survival, you can easily farm ~500-1000 in an hour with a resource booster and Hydroid/Nekros. My clan farmed it in four days. It's not that hard.

12 minutes ago, ExplosiveNova22 said:

yeah even after the hema thousands of players got kicked from clans also this does not improve clan participation it improves grind I don't mind grind but if it gets to a point of stupid then yeah il complain because its my right to complain and if i dont we will get more of these weapons in the future with BS costs 

theres 2 types of complaing unforanitly one (mindless hateing) is more popular than the other and when the other (pointing out flaws in a help ful way) swings by people seem to take it for the ladder

Edited by MrFoxAos