Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

55 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

Secondly, please take a look at Valkyr's 4. I have been talking with another Valkyr enthusiast and we thought up some great ideas:

Yo dude no. Her 4 is fine... 95% dmg reduction is nothing!! Mesa has that and look at how she insta-dies at anything over lvl80. And constant HP drain?!? Why not just make her 4 a suicide button. You want acolyte mods? So more dmg? What does that matter when enemies have infinite armor and all you do is tickle them at higher lvls.

3 minutes ago, Opacor79 said:

A GREAT solution that works on one day in 8 because after 5. there shod be 5. b. see it regrow in one day.

Oh wait - It is not a solution at all.

And about Hema: Some say it is not healthy for the game and the costs need fixing. Well, great. Some of those people even say that the cyst does not need fixing and people should stop complaining. Well, that is arrogant. In my clan we could easily pay the research with less than half of what we had - and yes, only what we had lying around without having farmed for Mutagen Samples. So I could say that the people complaining about the costs of Hema should stop and just play the game. Those who need Hema do so for Mastery and have already taken all cheaper roads so I am pretty sure that they can come up with farming parties that perform reasonably well and manage to get something in the range of 800 (1.6k with booster) in 30 minutes for a clan. So there is something that can be done and one coould agrue that investing something like two and a half hours to farm this S#&$ is quite reasonable (clan 80% full and everyone contributes). Even if a Clan is only 40% full (less makes no sense a downsizing is feasable then) and only 20% the players contribute it will take 25 hours without the use of booster if no samples were in the inventories at all. I believe there are harder farming stages in the game.

To me it seems as if you just want everything for free. It is like people who complain Nitain was rare. Spoiler alert: It is not. Tripple digit numbers for players who play like one hour per day are not a problem at all. I even ignore quite a lot of Nitain alerts by now because my 130+ will last a while, I suppose.

But still, if it is bad for the game, maybe the cost need to be reduced. What do I know? What I am lacking is the reason why Hema is needed so badly and why farming is so impossible. WIth 5 more or less active players in a Ghost Clan it was nor problem at all.

I'm just going to stay silent until the salt tones down.

1 minute ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

People abuse the system because the cost is broken and ridiculous

Oh please. Remember the post from which our discussion started? People allegedly can get that cost in 5 runs on ODD.

Granted, that does sound a bit exagerrated, but from what I have seen with my own eyes, the reality still allows for good gains of mutagens with right team. Yes, some grinding is required, but... I thought you people like grinding? Almost every single gameplay strategy discussion revloves around "How to stupidly waste your time grinding". The biggest perturbations on the community I have seen revolve around _removed_ opportunities to keep grinding. 

Well, here's your grinding. You love it, so grind.

5 minutes ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

and the clans that have enough active people for the ridiculously long, tedious grind have a monopoly on the gun.

So? Other clans will get it later, no big loss. Or is the absense of instant gratification on every turn too much? Play Idle Clicker.

59 minutes ago, Orthelius said:

Secondly, please take a look at Valkyr's 4. I have been talking with another Valkyr enthusiast and we thought up some great ideas:

Hysteria could revert back to being a static drain, 4 energy per second with a 25 energy activation cost upon start. There will still be an expanding bubble that, if an enemy is in range and you have collected damage and Hysteria deactivates - you take damage.
However, Hysteria will now have a mandatory health drain throughout - perhaps 33% of her health every 5 seconds. If her 4 effects were cleaned up this could introduce some Very interesting blood spray effects (thinking Berserk here people).

Secondly, Hysteria no longer makes you immortal, instead giving a 95% damage reduction (but still not letting rage work).

...Okay, so... you want to take away a third of her health every 5 seconds. Meaning that in 15 seconds, she has 1% health left. If one doesn't kill in that time, and then we take away that immortality... You get killed when something big hits ya. I love how you call that a Great Idea(R).

Not really. No. Leave my gorram Valkyr alone.

21 minutes ago, GameSessionIsFull said:

You're trolling right?

Every single one of my warframes is infested. That's 20+. I already removed the cyst on one. It got infested back even before the new pet matured. It's literally impossible to remove all the cysts without paying 10000 platinum to rush the pets and buy 100 pods. You're literally stuck to play with the cyst on all the frames and ruin the designs.

If you pay platinum to rush pets and remove a silly cyst, that's on you, not DE. I'm sorry, but just because people don't like the way it looks doesn't make it broken.

There is a purpose behind all of it. Just be patient and it will be gone soon.

44 minutes ago, ExplosiveNova22 said:

Doing ODD or ODS for hours end on isnt fun why do people keep thinking that its the players fault its clearly not we didn't ask for this $&*&*#(%& amount of grind just for one gun with a unique mechanic please Be honest with yourself and what your saying the player should never be punished in a game where there was an update and the player did not want to waste hours and hours just for a piece of content. They really really really need to buff the drop rates for mutagen mass or lower the costs in the Clan Dojo 

We don't ask for the majority if things that are put in the game... Reasons why the devs are the devs, and we aren't.  If you think that it's punishment to have to work together with your clan, as what clans are supposed to do, then it seems that DE isn't the one who made it an issue.  You'll appreciate what people do to help out more after the research, and I'm sure that that was what was intended.  

4 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Oh please. Remember the post from which our discussion started? People allegedly can get that cost in 5 runs on ODD.

Granted, that does sound a bit exagerrated, but from what I have seen with my own eyes, the reality still allows for good gains of mutagens with right team. Yes, some grinding is required, but... I thought you people like grinding? Almost every single gameplay strategy discussion revloves around "How to stupidly waste your time grinding". The biggest perturbations on the community I have seen revolve around _removed_ opportunities to keep grinding. 

Well, here's your grinding. You love it, so grind.

So? Other clans will get it later, no big loss. Or is the absense of instant gratification on every turn too much? Play Idle Clicker.

This guy ^ someone gets it. 

2 minutes ago, Firefly0037 said:

This guy ^ someone gets it. 

No, he doesn't get it. He doesn't get that the Hema is making the clan scene incredibly toxic, with people charging for entry to a clan that has it. Stop white knighting and acknowledge when the devs have made a mistake.

12 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

If you pay platinum to rush pets and remove a silly cyst, that's on you, not DE. I'm sorry, but just because people don't like the way it looks doesn't make it broken.

There is a purpose behind all of it. Just be patient and it will be gone soon.

The only purpose I see is making all of them disgusting

Could the hema mutagen sample requirements be lowered? Its insane for clans bigger than shadow to even try to get it. No clan has 100% member activity at that size. Even if that were the case, most players won't contrubute anyways. 500,000 mutagen mass for a mountain clan is not ok.

My ghost clan took five days to farm the mutagen mass required. Four of our members haveing around 2000 to start with all together. I was the only member who could activly farm for mutagen mass (even then It was only because of winter break and a friend with a drop rate booster that I could pull it off).

One of my friends in a different clan had to kick a ton of members to get it down to shadow. His clan still hasen't got all of the mutagen mass required.

Edit: punctuation.

Edited by jss2a98aj

1 hour ago, Orthelius said:

Hysteria could revert back to being a static drain, 4 energy per second with a 25 energy activation cost upon start. There will still be an expanding bubble that, if an enemy is in range and you have collected damage and Hysteria deactivates - you take damage.
However, Hysteria will now have a mandatory health drain throughout - perhaps 33% of her current health every 5 seconds. If her 4 effects were cleaned up this could introduce some Very interesting blood spray effects (thinking Berserk here people).
(Just to remind peeps, Valkyr has innate lifesteal with her 4, thus this is an incentive to use Hysteria to hurl yourself into combat instead of chill about - also I should have said Current health. This way the drain is a lot more gradual, instead of 15 seconds and you might as well give up.)

Secondly, Hysteria no longer makes you immortal, instead giving a 95% damage reduction (but still not letting rage work).

I haven't seen a Valkyr standing around with Hysteria on for at least 9 months. You haven't given any reasoning for why Hysteria should be super-nerfed. You're already restricted to melee-only, so you're already incentivised to attack with melee. Life-threatening health-drain is a stupid suggestion and does nothing to make any aspect of the game better. Acolyte mods for Hysteria? Have you read the wiki page on Hysteria's damage or played with her? Assuming your melee build isn't full potato, it obliterates anything that doesn't have the dumb damage reduction scaling like Sentients, and you'd have to go over an hour on Lua for that to even matter.

Also, this thread is not the appropriate place for suggestions like this.

Edited by Neightrix

1 minute ago, Greensky21 said:

I only donated 1 gift, but i tried nonetheless.

And i thank you very much for it:) 
So does recipient of your virtual gift,
And kids, who got the best gift from us all. (regardless of donation size)
Thats priceless.

theres that very true saying that goes somewhere along the lines of...
"it does not matter how much you give, as long as you give all you could"

Edited by Sophista

3 minutes ago, SwoobatFanatic said:

No, he doesn't get it. He doesn't get that the Hema is making the clan scene incredibly toxic, with people charging for entry to a clan that has it. Stop white knighting and acknowledge when the devs have made a mistake.

It's really the players fault for actually paying the fee to join. You could continue looking for another clan or wait until more clans have acces to the Hema.. 

26 minutes ago, LuckySh0t501 said:

Yo dude no. Her 4 is fine... 95% dmg reduction is nothing!! Mesa has that and look at how she insta-dies at anything over lvl80. And constant HP drain?!? Why not just make her 4 a suicide button. You want acolyte mods? So more dmg? What does that matter when enemies have infinite armor and all you do is tickle them at higher lvls.

Instadies at level 80? You might be doing something wrong.

Level 120 Bombard can't even get my shield down.

Edited by KYLoooo

Just now, Hecadoth said:

It's really the players fault for actually paying the fee to join. You could continue looking for another clan or wait until more clans have acces to the Hema.. 

Just the fact that a significant enough number of people are charging/paying for people to take notice is reason enough to look at the system that caused this influx.

3 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

-Snip-

I don't think it was ever meant to be funny. 

And though you may have reached the true endgame, the game has more to it than just how your frames look. The cyst may mess with your design, but it sounds like they'll be introducing a way to handle it soon, if the bit about the Friday Devstream is anything to indicate that.

1 hour ago, SpiralSilver said:

I can't know if you're already working on it or you don't care yet, so I'll propose it whenever I can: can you please buff the mutagen sample drop rate on Eris to be on the same level as detonite ampules/fieldron samples on other planets? As of now even that best case scenario of 500 per clanmate is unreasonable on Eris, since samples drop about as much as neurodes, so people are forced to go to derelict whether or not they like it just for that one weapon.
Buffing their drop rate on Eris to the expected level will improve the fun (or at least reduce the monotony) while farming samples, and won't penalize those who sucked it up and already started or even finished the Hema research (which actually includes my two people clan).

Pretty please? It's a fair request, I can't imagine any reason not to consider it.

go to Orokin Derelict simple as that not eris.