Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spending 2625 plat

(PSN)YASSIN2004H

Question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)YASSIN2004H said:

What do patatoes mean

Orokin catalysts and reactors. They double mod amounts of weapons and frames. they are rare rewards from invasions, alerts, events. and lotus gift alerts after a dev stream. Rare but freely available if you are patient.

Edited by Firetempest

21 minutes ago, (PS4)YASSIN2004H said:

What is the best way to spend 2625 platinum

To avoid the trolling you're about to be deluged in; the most important thing is to have slots for your Warframes and weapons. Make sure to have enough slots for one of each warframe at least (yes, even Zephyr) as well as a few dozen slots for weapons. Next, you want Orokin Reactors and Orokin Catalysts (both of those are called 'potatoes' by older Tenno), about a dozen each -those will boost your weapons and warframes. Whatever else can be used to purchase other things, such as some fashionframe, but that's just cosmetics and should be done after you've got everything handled otherwise. I'd suggest keeping platinum and spending it as needed, for weapons, Forma, Catalysts/Reactors.

Do NOT buy warframes or weapons outright -they are all farmable, with the exception of event weapons (since they are tied to events and need to be acquired either from the event or specific missions called Invasions) and items that have been placed in the Orokin Vault.

Good luck and Lotus be with you :D

6 minutes ago, (PS4)YASSIN2004H said:

I love the design of deluxe skins so do you think I should buy them after I buy weapon slots and reactors

They do go on discount from time to time in the market, I think on Fridays.  That might get you a bit more bang for your buck.  Or start with your fave frame.

Banshee IMO looked F'ing stupid with those dumb-@55 boat shoes.. Now with her deluxe skin, she my Bae.