Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Only You Use

AshenHaze

Let's play a game shall we?

What weapons do you almost never see used that you have a fancy for?

Mine's the Stradavar. I like it for some reason and can even do comparable damage with it and how I have it built. That and I use every infested weapon I can get my greedy, Moon-aligned hands on.

Fang Prime. There is literally nothing good about it. I hope it gets its own Riven tier. I thiiink it's my most used weapon sitting at 41%. I've basically had it equipped since its release because I love how it looks. Endgame worthy as a syandana add-on.

31651166471_05bb5d5f4c_o.jpg

Edited by HolidayPi3

Just now, HolidayPi3 said:

Fang Prime. There is literally nothing good about it. I hope it gets its own Riven tier. I thiiink it's my most used weapon sitting at 41%. I've basically had it since its release because I love how it looks.

There is something good about Fang Prime though. It has no polarity on the stance. You can mix and match any stance you like without worrying about transferring mod capacity from one to another. The stances for dual daggers are pretty specific. Gnashing for area attack, Sinking for single target damage, and Spinning for mobility. Honestly, once Damage 3.0 hits and people won't have to constantly worry about having their Pressure Points and the like Fang Prime will get a stealth buff. Mark my words.

Dual Kamas Prime! I love them in every aspect, be it the fast attack speeds, the good stances, the good damage or the good looks with the Skin that makes them into Sword&Dagger. I'm not using Bodycount, Bloodrush and the new Mod, but they totally shred anything up to Lv 100. (i don't really play much above Sortie level.)
 They could use a Riven with +Crit chance and +Damage, but that's just my perfectionist kicking in.

Also, Fang Prime, Tipedo, Venka and Amprex (only because i got an almost +200% crit chance riven. :D) are all awesome.

BratonVandal +   DELatoVandal

....Just kidding, though I'd rather I wasn't. I started playing when Warframe launched on Steam, so I'm pretty sure I missed them due purely to ignorance. D':

(DE, can we has again pls? It's not Founder's Pack doods!).

• However, in Devstream 77 the devs talked about possibly reintroducing both the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal.

I've got these bad boys semi-permanently attached to me now:

DualKohmak

Got a 310% dmg Ryben for 'em, and jacked the fire rate all the way up and now they melt pretty much anything that can be melted. Haven't seen anyone else using them roughly...since they came out.

Edited by Meta_Nexus
Formatting, pls