The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion on Primed Regen

Cirayu

It's a waste of time altogether. If your Sentinel has died, its because the enemies are doing so much damage that healing and all that CAN'T protect it, so it reviving so much is utterly pointless cause it'll just die immediately again.

Generally I ignore Regen completely on my sentinels for a more useful mod. A 3rd Baro in a row wasted.

Pretty much, I can't wait to be killed by the still obviously broken scorches so my sentinel can die all three times in a row while I bleed out. I don't use the normal regen, and I certainly won't be using this blatant bandaid mod.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

This is useless. 
A primed mod that gave actual survivability, or a mod that made them near unkillable but disabled weapons, or implementing sentinel redeploy items, would all have been MUCH MUCH better than this waste of mod drain. 

This is a bit of a joke. 

Just now, John89brensen said:

Wait.. i havent loged in in a few days, since baro brought nothing of interest last time. Are you telling me that we got Regen as the new primed mod?? Since regular regen at max rank already revives the sentinel at 100% health, what does primed regen offer?!!?

It offers three revives, but the different between rank 9 and 10 is 5% more hp so maxing it isn't even worth it. The mod itself isn't worth it.

3 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

The middleground is actually caring enough to throw things like redirection on a sent I think this mod will be great for leveling sents if nothing else since mine seem to primarily die when I get down.

A carrier prime with maxed redirection, vitality and hell, even steel fiber will get oneshot in sorties by regular grineer troops in sorties. People have asked for better sentinel survivability for ages and DE gives us yet another bandaid.

Just now, Xiusa said:

Always were, always will be

Just now, Kuulpb said:

well sentinels suck. 

Having almost infinite ammo, a decent crowd control weapon (when properly modded) and a very convenient vacuum with you apparently sucks compared to those stucking doggies that will bring people in danger upon death (because of reviving)?

I think i'm on the wrong planet.

But i admit huras is better than shade. Still, the usage percentages speak for themself really.

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Having almost infinite ammo, a decent crowd control weapon (when properly modded) and a very convenient vacuum with you apparently sucks compared to those stucking doggies that will bring people in danger upon death (because of reviving)?

I think i'm on the wrong planet.

But i admit huras is better than shade. Still, the usage percentages speak for themself really.

Kubrows don't use ammo at all and they deal a lot of damage, not to mention vacuum is an obsolete concept. Seriously it takes not even 2 seconds to grab something off the ground

8 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

The middleground is actually caring enough to throw things like redirection on a sent I think this mod will be great for leveling sents if nothing else since mine seem to primarily die when I get down.

I have all survivability mods on all my sentinels. Once they start dying, regen is useless. The OP is right, there's no middleground. Either your sentinel is surviving, or he's dying. Once he starts dying, a 3x regen is as useless as the original mod it was primed from.

Edited by Skaleek

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

A carrier prime with maxed redirection, vitality and hell, even steel fiber will get oneshot in sorties by regular grineer troops in sorties. People have asked for better sentinel survivability for ages and DE gives us yet another bandaid.

Only thing that ever manages to kill my sent is AoE attacks or I get down and everything shoots it, part of their survivability is enemies target you rather than the sent most of the time

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

if only Regen was actually a repair kit, giving Warframes the ability to revive sentinels. We can dream...