The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nice meme, DE

Note551

What kind of sick joke is this, team mates killing also fails this. Is this the only incentive to buy Ivara, other than bow only sorties?

http://imgur.com/gallery/MsNmR

*EDIT

Okay, so for anyone else who's stuck on the mission, here is a collective list of the helpful tennos

• Use Ivara
  • Invi Loki, hitting containers only
  • Spam heals? not sure

Things that don't actually work

• Having other people kill for you
Edited by Note551
resolved

Just now, SilvaDreams said:

Late to the party here and not hard. Get Ivara cloak and just be stealthy while just grabbing dropped supplies or collecting from lockers.

Or be tanky with Rhino.

The hobbled key only affects your run speed, so just bullet jump as everyone does.

The hobbled is not the problem here, but what I mean is that what would YOU do if this was defense?

7 minutes ago, Note551 said:

What kind of sick joke is this, team mates killing also fails this. Is this the only incentive to buy Ivara, other than bow only sorties?

http://imgur.com/gallery/MsNmR

Limbo,Loki,Ivara etc all you honestly need to do is break containers to get LS or use the pods the game gives....last 5 mins then leaving isn't hard. We have also been given solo for a reason if teammates/sentinel kills fail it then just don't put it on public 

5 minutes ago, Note551 said:

The hobbled is not the problem here, but what I mean is that what would YOU do if this was defense?

It won't be. DE isn't stupid each one has goals that fit specific missions.

Just wait till you have fun with one of these... And read it closely.

F118C9C2E7BA4F527FD75B96DAB6830ADB41AD00

Edited by SilvaDreams

Too easy. You need a challenge.

- General rule, crates and containers sometimes give air bags. Go activate air capsules when needed

- General rule, you need to be good at bullet jump because of the dragon key.

- General rule, some of the frames need energy pizza to sustain their power since cannot kill

................ no energy pizza? Go get the blueprint and craft it.

- Use Loki or Ivara or... Ash, invisible till extract.

................ no loki or ivara or ash?

- Use rhino or inaros... tank it out

.............. no rhino or inaros?

- Use volt or frost, shield it out. Find a choke point and shield it out

.............. no volt or frost?

- Use Limbo... rift it out.

............. no limbo?

Err... so just what exactly do you have? lol

Yes, you will flip your monitor and rage quit the game if you get some other true difficult riven challenges.

Edited by kyori

Fine, I'll throw in something constructive.

Go on a survival mission on Sedna, and use a frame that can endure hits, like Rhino, Nezha, Inaros, Nidus, etc. Use a frame with utility that can keep enemies off of your, Vauban and Nyx Absorb because Chaos will make them attack and kill eachother. I don't recommend frames like Trinity if you build towards EV, or Link as EV damages enemies still does damage and Link mitigates damage to other enemies nearby. Also, remove companions or sentinel weapons, since it is a ball ache when they kill something all because you forgot to unequip them.

Or go the stealth route like others suggested, which was something I've done several times since rivens were introduced. If you go Loki, don't bother with Irradiating Disarm, it'll make them attack one another as in the case with Nyx's Chaos.

Edited by SurrealEdge

this is INSANELY easy Just bring limbo and an unmoded orthos. Fly through the mission, breaking containers and never getting near peeps to not get tempted. Then, when LS is down to ~30%, rush to the LS charges. By running around and breaking containers and every so often getting the LS chargers, you'll have easily enough LS to last you the 5 mins of survival. Then exit. Also, go solo. SOOOO much easier. I do every single riven mod challenge solo.

9 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Loki + silent augment + wall latch mod

does that work ? :D

Maybe if survival, defense, interception and capture weren't auto alerts.

Easiest way is with Ivara, max range for sound arrow and doing the Vor assassinate mission.

Just lure a group together in the main room while cloaked, hop onto a pillar then pop them(Kullstar works the best if it is a Shotgun riven like mine), just drop down and shoot For a few more times then leave at your leisure.

Edited by SilvaDreams

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Hey, at least you didn't get:

"Get 3 headshot kills in a single Aim-glide."

I flipped a veiled one for 50 plat to a Zephyr main who was like "aww, crap not that one." after the sale was complete.

That is something I do normally, I don't see how it would be hard unless you really fail at aiming or using spray and pray weapons.

Just get a Nova if you really have issues aiming, jump straight up and aim-glide down for easy headshots (minus infested)

Edited by SilvaDreams

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Hey, at least you didn't get:

"Get 3 headshot kills in a single Aim-glide."

I flipped a veiled one for 50 plat to a Zephyr main who was like "aww, crap not that one." after the sale was complete.

Not that hard. Low level corpus survival mission. Look for long halls and use something like a Soma or Boltor prime. Wait for 4-5 to come down the hallway and just jump, aim-glide, aim at head level, shoot. Took 3 tries in a single mission but I got it.